Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 624161 times)

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #1710 on: February 22, 2011, 03:08:54 pm »

We have been in a situation like this before: back before the caravan left, we were at a question of what to do with the elephants. I made a plan then, and I think that now is the right time to implement that plan, as the frogmen will be very susceptible to it.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: February 22, 2011, 03:35:34 pm »

That.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: February 22, 2011, 04:19:44 pm »

Wait. Have we gone full loop back to making a Orwallein Big Brother society?
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: February 22, 2011, 04:22:53 pm »

Someone has gone round to Orville Redenbacker's popcorn.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: February 22, 2011, 04:28:33 pm »

Posting to watch. Becuase I can't believe I haven't yet.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: February 22, 2011, 06:38:36 pm »

There was a slight wait, but this update did not dissapoint! :D DD, you're awesome.

Have the archers check themselves for injuries.  (I don't know if the elves have "medical staff" to help.  Maybe just "herbalist staff.")

Sounds like a good idea.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: February 22, 2011, 07:05:07 pm »

Yeah, about those "deadly darts stitching the air."  We didn't actually see where they landed.  Can we trust that the wooden armor deflected everything?  Or might the elves not have noticed the pinpricks during the rush of battle?  And syndromes take time.

Have the archers check themselves for injuries.  (I don't know if the elves have "medical staff" to help.  Maybe just "herbalist staff.")

Good point! I agree.

Now get Amala to a safer location than a barge's prow!

Why remove Amala from the barge? Just get everything else ON the barge(s?) and get the heck out of this swamp!

get out of the Whispering Marshes.

yes. That. Have the party for the turtle on the barge. Ask turtle what it most desires in the world, and try to grant its request.

Turtle:

Adorableshell the Swimming Distraction, or 'Emofecaraca Enoloriraci'.

Yeah, that's awesome. So long as the turtle is ok with the new title.
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: February 22, 2011, 09:44:57 pm »

Why remove Amala from the barge? Just get everything else ON the barge(s?) and get the heck out of this swamp!

Well, who am I to stop something that will inevitably cause more wacky hijinks?  This caravan clearly hasn't had enough Amala-related troubles yet.

--Rexfelum

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: February 22, 2011, 09:46:03 pm »

Well, who am I to stop something that will inevitably cause more wacky hijinks?  This caravan clearly hasn't had enough Amala-related troubles yet.

--Rexfelum
Give Amala the Turtlehat to wear and I'll third this.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: February 22, 2011, 09:56:41 pm »

--Rexfelum

Sure, we send the more adventurous ones out to sail with the barge.
But the majority of the elves, should try to get the caravan going.
So I suggest we split up.

The bowelves, merchants and several others stay and head on with the mission. (Including Amala, we cannot have her in hazardous adventures in the state she is now.)
We then select a small team of the more crazy elves, to boldly go where no elves have gone before!
The leader (whoose name should totally be Guffy B. Donkey) of these adventurers should wear the live turtle as a hat and be nicknamed Tutlehat.

So this is my take on this.

Ps: If they somehow survive the crazy voyage, we might even get a spinoff adventure from this? (please?  :D )
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 10:04:25 pm by Ultimuh »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: February 22, 2011, 09:59:05 pm »

I second Ultimuh.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: February 22, 2011, 10:36:10 pm »

I'm unclear on how these connect:

. . .
The bowelves, merchants and several others stay and head on with the mission.  (Including Amala . . .
We then select a small team of the more crazy elves, to boldly go where no elves have gone before!
. . .
Ps: If they somehow survive the crazy voyage . . .

Which is which?  Are you saying that the "ones out sailing with the barge" are the "small team of the more crazy elves," about to partake on a "crazy voyage"?  The barge had been built in the first place to get the regular caravan folks "on with the mission," so this needs more detail.

Also, where would the "crazy voyage" be headed?  Deeper into the marshes?  Somewhere not-marsh?

--Rexfelum

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: February 22, 2011, 10:38:48 pm »

I'm unclear on how these connect:

. . .
The bowelves, merchants and several others stay and head on with the mission.  (Including Amala . . .
. . .
Ps: If they somehow survive the crazy voyage . . .

Which is which?  Are you saying that the "ones out sailing with the barge" are the "small team of the more crazy elves," about to partake on a "crazy voyage"?  The barge had been built in the first place to get the regular caravan folks "on with the mission," so this needs more detail.

Also, where would the "crazy voyage" be headed?  Deeper into the marshes?  Somewhere not-marsh?

--Rexfelum

Make a new barge, a larger one which can hold all the goods.
So they continue the mission with that, leaving the crazy elves with the first barge for adventure. (Tough it is most likely they will get killed.)

edit: Or they could backtrack and move through the woods to continue the mission from there.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 10:44:02 pm by Ultimuh »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: February 22, 2011, 11:11:09 pm »

ram the elf barge with the one with the dead corpses to make a larger barge
larger barge = one barge + barge with Darkerdark's Laptop strap to the pole. then slam the larger barge into land hopefully for picking up the rest of the group spend their time watching a grumpy god and a scared elephant all day.
Oh I like the Turtle as a hat idea maybe they strap the turtle onto Darkerdark's Laptop's head and call it Headcam and take orders from the turtle until Darkerdark's Laptop wakes up.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 185