Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 624572 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #1560 on: January 21, 2011, 08:48:12 pm »

I still recommend Surfing Bird.

I'm sorry, but Yakety Sax is better. X(
Huge multi-elf group singing a harmony of STAND BY ME. Lure them FROGGYMEN into peace :D
I just remember the elf could have said "the corpses would lead to more flies and a large rotting one would mean a fly beacon to dine on." oh well.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mess wi' meh booze n' die!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: January 21, 2011, 10:20:26 pm »

Bump again.  X(
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!
Lemme, AXE you a question!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: January 21, 2011, 10:25:50 pm »

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: January 21, 2011, 10:29:26 pm »

Bump again.  X(
It's only been 3 hours.

It was on p.2 Mr. Cool Talking Burger!  X(  BTW, has anyone told you you look like the  talking sammich from the Florida Orange Juice Commercials?  XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiAHm8AhbZE
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: January 21, 2011, 10:38:06 pm »

Nope, that's a new one to me...

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: January 22, 2011, 05:33:43 pm »

Hey burger, you have any relatives you don't like I can eat?   :P   :D

iyaerP

• Bay Watcher
  • has mandated the production of 3 gold shields.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: January 23, 2011, 01:48:36 am »

Clealy, we must attempt to negotiate. Offer a hostage trade of Amala for the Toady One frog titan/god. Then, as soon as their guard is down, have the awesometacular bowelf who made the shot to the barge in the first place headshot the frogman with the knife to amala's throat. Once we have slaughtered them all, we eat them. We are, after all, DF elves (cannibals), and this would help with the supply situation.
Christ, are you dwarves or are you elves? If you think Hell has too many demons, then youkill them till the population reaches an acceptable number.
Dwarf Fortress: So horrifying the players would rather talk about nice things, like Warhammer 40k.

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: January 23, 2011, 01:57:05 am »

Clealy, we must attempt to negotiate. Offer a hostage trade of Amala for the Toady One frog titan/god. Then, as soon as their guard is down, have the awesometacular bowelf who made the shot to the barge in the first place headshot the frogman with the knife to amala's throat. Once we have slaughtered them all, we eat them. We are, after all, DF elves (cannibals), and this would help with the supply situation.

What supply situation! We've been eating frogmen roasts from the battle and.... oh. Crap. I just figured out a reason they might still hate us despite saving them from their tyrant god.

EDIT: although in our defense, he at them too.
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: January 23, 2011, 02:06:11 am »

What supply situation! We've been eating frogmen roasts from the battle and.... oh. Crap. I just figured out a reason they might still hate us despite saving them from their tyrant god.

But... If we sold Toady One Froggy Titan to the Dwarves and they built a Dwarven computer... We'd get DF! We can't do that if Toady one Froggy Titan is sitting in some swamp complaining about the noise!
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: January 23, 2011, 02:19:25 am »

But... If we sold Toady One Froggy Titan to the Dwarves and they built a Dwarven computer... We'd get DF! We can't do that if Toady one Froggy Titan is sitting in some swamp complaining about the noise!

Actually, if the dwarves haul the FB Titan Cage to the Depot, he will escape. That's what happens when untamed creatures are moved into the Depot.
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
[/quote]

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: January 23, 2011, 03:00:33 am »

Actually, if the dwarves haul the FB Titan Cage to the Depot, he will escape. That's what happens when untamed creatures are moved into the Depot.
Your point is?

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: January 23, 2011, 03:08:02 am »

The point is, I would be hoping you would be trying to make the dwarves allies, not gank them.  XP 

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: January 23, 2011, 03:41:39 am »

The point is, I would be hoping you would be trying to make the dwarves allies, not gank them.  XP
Allies!? We're hoping to blow their puny minds with our awesome cloth bins trade goods, and captured Titan. Also, make some short jokes. And thirdly, maybe make an alliance.
[/quote]

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: January 23, 2011, 04:19:10 am »

After demanding that less trees be cut down...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: January 23, 2011, 04:23:46 am »

Allies!? We're hoping to blow their puny minds with our awesome cloth bins trade goods, and captured Titan. Also, make some short jokes. And thirdly, maybe make an alliance.
I thought this caravan was just an Elven ego boosting exercise? I mean, if we wanted to trade goods or make peace or whatever why would we forge a path through the wilderness to trade with some dwarves when there is a human civ halfway through the route? All Dwarves are good for diplomatically is short jokes and pointless tree demands!
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 185