Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 624655 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #1545 on: January 19, 2011, 11:58:44 am »

So if Amala dies, the expedition is over?
No, we'll just elect another permament leader and so on until we only have one left. That badass elf will drag him/herself and a small armies worth of various caged creatures two the Dwarves before creating a lasting peace between our to races and getting them to give him/her their artifact adamantine items out of sheer badassitude. And then return to Amanereli unmolseted by the creatures of the wilds through lethal amounts of awesome killing any that stand in their way. Once they return they will be a hero and elves will become the most feared creatures in this world. Tales will be forever told of our caravan and the stupidly high morality rate around it.
And his name is Valo Tradedstalks.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: January 19, 2011, 12:05:33 pm »

you said morality.

I'm not sure weather or not that's a typo.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: January 19, 2011, 12:35:14 pm »

you said morality.

I'm not sure weather or not that's a typo.
It was, I can't spell my way out of a wet paper bag.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: January 19, 2011, 01:28:08 pm »

It seems to have been handled, but just in case this needs to be said:

The Goal: Make it to the Dwarf Mountain Home of Copper Gates with the least amount of elf deaths and the most amount of trade goods. Keep in mind that trade goods are more important than elves. After all, the final trade deal will hinge on what kind of goods survive the journey. But if you run out of Elves, it's game over, the Caravan failed. DO NOT LET THE CARAVAN FAIL!

Dunno where the "Amala" idea came in.

In other topics, I would like to observe that "spelling one's way out of a wet paper bag" generates strange mental pictures.

--Rexfelum

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: January 19, 2011, 09:32:20 pm »

It seems to have been handled, but just in case this needs to be said:

The Goal: Make it to the Dwarf Mountain Home of Copper Gates with the least amount of elf deaths and the most amount of trade goods. Keep in mind that trade goods are more important than elves. After all, the final trade deal will hinge on what kind of goods survive the journey. But if you run out of Elves, it's game over, the Caravan failed. DO NOT LET THE CARAVAN FAIL!

Dunno where the "Amala" idea came in.

In other topics, I would like to observe that "spelling one's way out of a wet paper bag" generates strange mental pictures.

--Rexfelum
it's hard to ship elephants to dwarves when every single elf there doesn't have the look that say "Hey I shove a wooden sword into a skull of one yeah it wasn't effective as say your metal but I use pure MUSCLE and WILL alone to shove that splinter into it. the rest of the elephants just built cages to keep me from killing them in a fair match."
beside she isn't in a horrible coma unless we class that topless elf picture as Non-canon. if we didn't then one could say she will defend her self as soon the knife pokes her cheek causing her to wake up grab the knife using her mouth slit the throat of the frogman who poke her with the knife she has still in her mouth and go the town on the frog barge (with or with out removing the bondage.) making the turtle a ruse.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: January 19, 2011, 10:24:06 pm »

Rumrusher, you may have lost track of the plot "canon."  See this plot update, and then re-read this post which referenced the update.  Note how far back in time the events were.

Note also the graphic in question doesn't look like it was from recent updates anyway, since DarkerDark has seriously increased graphic detail.  Note also, cucumbers.

--Rexfelum

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: January 20, 2011, 01:45:35 am »

No, we'll just elect another permament leader and so on until we only have one left. That badass elf will drag him/herself and a small armies worth of various caged creatures two the Dwarves before creating a lasting peace between our to races and getting them to give him/her their artifact adamantine items out of sheer badassitude. And then return to Amanereli unmolseted by the creatures of the wilds through lethal amounts of awesome killing any that stand in their way. Once they return they will be a hero and elves will become the most feared creatures in this world. Tales will be forever told of our caravan and the stupidly high mortality rate around it.
Not exactly. You see, that final elf would not trade with the dwarves. And he would not return. He would become their king. For only Cacame could be so awesome.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: January 20, 2011, 09:14:55 am »

Rumrusher, you may have lost track of the plot "canon."  See this plot update, and then re-read this post which referenced the update.  Note how far back in time the events were.

Note also the graphic in question doesn't look like it was from recent updates anyway, since DarkerDark has seriously increased graphic detail.  Note also, cucumbers.

--Rexfelum
oh yeah... must have miss that update. yeah she boned better start hoping the frogmen don't loot her body after their done killing her.
so who up for voting the next leader?
I'm for the one with the pipe.
No, we'll just elect another permament leader and so on until we only have one left. That badass elf will drag him/herself and a small armies worth of various caged creatures two the Dwarves before creating a lasting peace between our to races and getting them to give him/her their artifact adamantine items out of sheer badassitude. And then return to Amanereli unmolseted by the creatures of the wilds through lethal amounts of awesome killing any that stand in their way. Once they return they will be a hero and elves will become the most feared creatures in this world. Tales will be forever told of our caravan and the stupidly high mortality rate around it.
Not exactly. You see, that final elf would not trade with the dwarves. And he would not return. He would become their king. For only Cacame could be so awesome.
That is where 1st generation dwelfs take the the mass goods from the dwarfs and return back. they might want to shave off their blonde beards to avoid suspicion of a elf taking over as ruler who can use this power to take over the elf kingdom and maybe the region.

oh god I can see the elves holding their attack and spending a good minute or 60 talking about "should they save her and is it worth it to the goal?"
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 09:17:46 am by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Dorten

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAFFEINE_DEPENDENT ]
    • View Profile
Cacodemon 2nd Leutenant
medals: 8/40
specials: 30/44
badges: 13:8:3:0:0

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mess wi' meh booze n' die!"
    • View Profile
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!
Lemme, AXE you a question!

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: January 21, 2011, 12:05:39 am »

I still recommend Surfing Bird.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: January 21, 2011, 02:07:18 am »

I'm sorry, but Yakety Sax is better. X(
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 07:04:44 pm by DrunkDorfPally »
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: January 21, 2011, 07:05:05 pm »

Bump.  I hope we get an update soon.  :(

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: January 21, 2011, 08:34:03 pm »

I'm sorry, but Yakety Sax is better. X(
Huge multi-elf group singing a harmony of STAND BY ME. Lure them FROGGYMEN into peace :D
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 185