Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 623971 times)

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #1290 on: January 02, 2011, 09:17:39 am »

Wee need to make a barge of some sort, if we're gonna get through this
Also, keep Amala and experiment with local plant life, see if the swamp has any good drugs to raise morale.  ;)
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: January 02, 2011, 09:24:40 am »

Oh god it`s back! It`s back! And awesome! Especially the elephant.

I guess we have two possibilities:

1. Either we count on the frogmen; And trust that they now fear us since we captured their god.

2. We build a barge of some sort.

I say let`s build ships and barges; Don`t forget that we can tow empty barrels together to make our ships float better.

Also find drugs.

Naes Draw

• Bay Watcher
  • She likes modding for their customizability.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: January 02, 2011, 10:56:34 am »

Ah, it's good to see my favorite elves back in business. :P Right then.

Barges are good, just make sure they are sturdy and stable. It wouldn't do to lose equipment or people to the water. Try for the frogmen, but don't count on them doing anything helpful. You can try holding Toady their leader as insurance, see how that works. Also DRUGZ.

As for Ms. Nightglimmer, might as well keep her around for now, although let's restrain her, to something sturdy, for her own protection.
[CREATURE:CAT]
   [NAME:sena cat:sena cat:sena cat]
   [INTELLIGENT] [MISCHIEVOUS] [FEMALE]
   [PREFSTRING:craziness]
   [SHOES:ITEM_SHOES_SHOES:UNCOMMON]
   [PERMITTED_JOB:MODDER]

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: January 02, 2011, 10:59:45 am »

we chain the elephants to the titans cage and then the frogs can try to get to him.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: January 02, 2011, 01:04:40 pm »

...Who is currently in charge of the group?  WE MUST APPOINT A TEMPORARY LEADER!

I suggest grass-chewin' elf from Update 17.  He seemed to be rather cool under fire.

I would say send Amala back to Eyoaslef, but whoever was sent with her would probably be killed on the journey.  Thus, we must take her on the journey and use the best elven medicinal knowledge we have available.
although let's restrain her, to something sturdy, for her own protection.

Other than that, we need to get out of the marshlands, quickly.  Look out for ambushes from all sides, with special attention paid to the water.  A barge will likely prove useful here for crossing the deeper waters.

abculatter_2

• Bay Watcher
  • HOPE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: January 02, 2011, 01:07:11 pm »

...Who is currently in charge of the group?  WE MUST APPOINT A TEMPORARY LEADER!

I suggest grass-chewin' elf from Update 17.  He seemed to be rather cool under fire.

I would say send Amala back to Eyoaslef, but whoever was sent with her would probably be killed on the journey.  Thus, we must take her on the journey and use the best elven medicinal knowledge we have available.

Other than that, we need to get out of the marshlands, quickly.  Look out for ambushes from all sides, with special attention paid to the water.  A barge will likely prove useful here for crossing the deeper waters.

I agree with everything in the above post.
Don't think of it as being besieged by thralls/husks, think of it as having your own personal moat of life hating mutilated menaces

Now wall yourself in quickly

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: January 02, 2011, 01:10:44 pm »

Yes, bring him back.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: January 02, 2011, 01:11:53 pm »

I agree with the above two posts
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: January 02, 2011, 01:40:38 pm »

+1 Agreedness.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: January 02, 2011, 02:11:11 pm »

Quite.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: January 02, 2011, 02:20:15 pm »

Whoa, whoa, whoa!  People, you're talking about dragging Amala through a swamp, hoping that she's gonna wake up all cheerful and friendly-like, and you're missing the first thing:

WHERE IS AMALA'S HAT?

You know, this nice deal with the one white flower and two red flowers?  Last seen being slightly discombobulated by the titan, then put on its head?  If she comes to her senses tied up ("restrained") to a wooden plank, or, worse, some pack animal's back, and you folks tell her you lost her hat, more elves are gonna be drinking swamp water, if you know what I mean.

How about this order of events:

1.  Find Amala's hat.  Replace the flowers.  If this cannot be accomplished, then inform all elves with hats that they are to offer their hat, unconditionally, to Amala upon her waking.

2.  Appoint an interim leader who doesn't spend too much time singing.  Grass-chewin' elf seems to be an archer, and the archers have shown discipline in the past, so he could be good.

3.  Build a barge already.

4.  Restrain Amala, and get out of Dodge.

--Rexfelum

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: January 02, 2011, 02:23:58 pm »

^ That'll work
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: January 02, 2011, 02:40:09 pm »

Yep it will.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: January 02, 2011, 02:56:59 pm »

And Hubris saw that it was Good.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: January 02, 2011, 03:03:01 pm »

I so greatly agree with the above post.

(Tanslation: Thiiiiisss!!!)

Edit: I also say that we should keep her restrained a sometime AFTER she awakens. She may not take kindly to being tied to a pole without her hat.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 03:06:17 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 185