Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 624368 times)

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #1215 on: July 20, 2010, 10:20:13 pm »

The ][nquisition of course should be featured.

The squats are extint some inquisitor wiped them out others say the Tyranid Hive fleet* eat them. Well most of them, some demented and angry ones exist in the form
of the demiurg.

*Really big ugly space bugs
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: July 20, 2010, 11:07:13 pm »

I maintain with the original implications before GW revised a bunch of crap- WH40K is just 40,000 years after WHF.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: July 20, 2010, 11:09:20 pm »

I maintain with the original implications before GW revised a bunch of crap- WH40K is just 40,000 years after WHF.

Is it... not?

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: July 21, 2010, 02:34:12 am »

Is it... not?
Yeah, it's pretty much assumed that they're in the same universe, if not one that is directly parallel (separated only by the Warp).

I mean, the orcs and orks are effectively the same. The chaos gods are all there. Elves = Eldar. Dwarves = Squats. Tomb Kings = Necrons. Orcs = Orks (obviously). That's about all I know about the WHFB world.
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: July 21, 2010, 02:55:03 am »

Well there are plenty of differences between fantasy and 40k aside from IIIIIIIIIN SPAAAAAACE!, but that's beside the point. I'd like to see this Warhammer adventure, it interests me.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: July 21, 2010, 03:03:58 am »

darker dark has already started it, its called proffesional motivator, the main char is a commisar
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: July 21, 2010, 04:11:57 am »

Just ran into this I thought it was funny that Dragnar dropped the correlation of elves to players.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: July 21, 2010, 07:24:23 am »

I for one will be sad to see this adventure stagnate. I will keep my eyes open for future updates but there will never be another thread in which we get the great toady one drunk in a conspiracy to cage him again.
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: July 21, 2010, 02:07:05 pm »

I for one will be sad to see this adventure stagnate. I will keep my eyes open for future updates but there will never be another thread in which we get the great toady one drunk in a conspiracy to cage him again.

this.  ;)
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

LAAT501legion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: August 16, 2010, 03:41:23 pm »

wow, this is awesome  :o !
It doen't matter if we have to wait, just don't abandon the project.I'm also happy with the  40k thing
This isn't reality.
THIS IS DWARF FORTRESS!!
*kicks an elf into the pit*
Roll to be a BATTLE WIZARD

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: September 16, 2010, 11:12:45 pm »

Another good story reached by a signature link after its death.  This really would have been great as a webcomic, as had been suggested months ago.  Oh, well.

So . . .

Anybody going to lynch me for bumping a thread a whole month after the last post?

Or for saying that, in light of Amala's most recent contribution in the titan conflict, she should be known as Amala Vaficesira Efili?

--Rexfelum

P.S.: My only regret is I don't have enough control of the grammar to add a "the" at the start and "-ing" at the end of the last word.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: September 17, 2010, 06:28:20 am »

Anybody going to lynch me for bumping a thread a whole month after the last post?
Nah, it was a good thread worth remembering, if anything doing this can bring back the authors attention somehow and it will return, but that it wishful thinking.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: September 17, 2010, 02:24:37 pm »

werent it on a temporary hiatus when the author did another thread abaut 40k?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: September 17, 2010, 06:33:45 pm »

werent it on a temporary hiatus when the author did another thread abaut 40k?
Ei... True... Maybe there might be answers there?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: September 17, 2010, 06:53:02 pm »

No, that one was good for a while, but the author just vanished from the forums shortly after starting it.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 185