Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 624537 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #525 on: May 12, 2010, 03:51:29 am »

The paint mastery and hilarity of this game breaks records with every update.

Look my elven brothers! Sneaking elephant!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: May 12, 2010, 04:10:01 am »

I laughted so much my face hurts!!!!! Darkerdark you're feekin made of win!!!!

THIS!!!
IS!!!
AMANERELI!!!
Then do
THIS
Do sort of THIIIIIIIKS! Exept more awesome! Spesifically:

Amala: Jump high into the air, spinning in unwordly grace like a combat ballerina from the matrix, while in the air do a dubble arrow shot that hits both it's eyes, then land on it's head while loading the bow with 5 arrows simultaneusly, and draw the boow back so much that when you release it the arrows blows the brains of the elephant out like a oversized shotgun and the rebounding vibrations tear the bow into pices! This is so awesoem it arouses the elephants.

Random drunk elf going for a dump: Discover the sneaking elephant and scream inchoherently.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Julien Brightside

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Artblog
« Reply #527 on: May 12, 2010, 04:31:01 am »

That is one hell of an evil elephant.

Exactly how is the sneaking elephant going to save his friend? Do elephants pick locks with their trunks?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: May 12, 2010, 04:44:34 am »

That is one hell of an evil elephant.

Exactly how is the sneaking elephant going to save his friend? Do elephants pick locks with their trunks?

WHY U GIVING DARKERDARK MOAR IDEAS?

Sorry for caps :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: May 12, 2010, 06:19:32 am »

Someone should just distract the sneaky elephant - WITHOUT attacking it. Without ANYONE attacking it. It isn't a murderous fiend like Tusks McSlaughterton over there. Diplomacy can work.
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: May 12, 2010, 06:26:34 am »

Amala: Jump high into the air, spinning in unwordly grace like a combat ballerina from the matrix, while in the air do a dubble arrow shot that hits both it's eyes, then land on it's head while loading the bow with 5 arrows simultaneusly, and draw the boow back so much that when you release it the arrows blows the brains of the elephant out like a oversized shotgun and the rebounding vibrations tear the bow into pices! This is so awesoem it arouses the elephants.

Random drunk elf going for a dump: Discover the sneaking elephant and scream inchoherently.
[/quote]
THIS
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: May 12, 2010, 06:27:55 am »

Soothing the elephant actually seemed to work up until the point that it got a torch into its eye. Stupid!
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: May 12, 2010, 06:42:32 am »

Soothing the elephant worked long enough to give the sentry a CHANCE. You can only confuse a murderderm for so long.

In the meantime, send some gentler folk to the sneaky elephant to convince it to join us? A few "soft whispers in the animal tongue" ought to do it, and some smokeleaf can't hurt.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: May 12, 2010, 06:44:28 am »

Why do i get the sneaking suspicion that this is about to snowball horrifically and result in dead Elves everywhere.

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: May 12, 2010, 06:44:43 am »

In the meantime, send some gentler folk to the sneaky elephant to convince it to join us? A few "soft whispers in the animal tongue" ought to do it, and some smokeleaf can't hurt.

I agree to that part. Do it.
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Mikko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: May 12, 2010, 07:56:04 am »

Soothing the elephant worked long enough to give the sentry a CHANCE. You can only confuse a murderderm for so long.

ALL OF THEEEEEEESE

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 12, 2010, 09:31:05 am »

Clearly, the only hope from now on is to respond to all elephant sightings with overwhelming herbal warfare.  The elves need to have herbs ready to go at all times and need a designated smoker always ready to provide the light.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: May 12, 2010, 10:20:41 am »

ALL OF THEEEEEEESE
THIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: May 12, 2010, 10:23:11 am »

ALL OF THEEEEEEESE
THIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!

THiiiiiiiiiiiiiS
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: May 12, 2010, 10:24:39 am »

Goddamnit, I just know this'll become a local meme.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 185