Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 624450 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #330 on: May 07, 2010, 05:34:35 am »

You people realize that Amala is a fucking ranger, who's fucking trained to fucking kill shit! With her pro bow skills! If you wanted some pansy to pamper, you should've brought Ima. We are going to lose at this rate. >:|

Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 07, 2010, 05:39:53 am »

You people realize that Amala is a fucking ranger, who's fucking trained to fucking kill shit! With her pro bow skills! If you wanted some pansy to pamper, you should've brought Ima. We are going to lose at this rate. >:|

but everybody loves someone sucking up to them¨'
and anyway if we say its a way to extend the forests of amanereli
she probably wont explode she only does stuff like that if its completely retarded what we are going to do has some logic behind it least compared to the armless child biters idea
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 07, 2010, 05:42:31 am »

What is being suggested is completely retarded. Imagine, for a moment, a caravan bearing the fate of your civilization on its shouders, and some moron suggests we have a day spa while elephants are afoot! Seriously!
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #333 on: May 07, 2010, 05:45:41 am »

at least compared to the armless child biters idea

Hey, I thought it was a good idea. I mean yes, that was an extremely terrible idea.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 07, 2010, 05:46:11 am »

Hey, hey, hey.
Let us compromise.
Those who want to go about planting flowers and giving each other backrubs can stay behind, and see what the elephants want, whilst the sane people hope that the elephants' bloodlust will be sated by the time they are finished with them.
Long Live United Forenia!

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 07, 2010, 06:02:33 am »

This is a caravan, not a mofoing day spa.
Exactly, and those who think otherwise must be sacrificed volunteered to leave for the greater good

ಠ_ಠ

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 07, 2010, 06:15:53 am »

Sure, Amala doesn't have a great sense of humour, but she's still an elf. She shouldn't complain about sprinkling petals and seeds about the caravan as we march (and sing thiiiiiiiiis, as long as it counts as Elven journeysong). After all, this is a momentous and joyous journey!

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 07, 2010, 06:37:18 am »

Sure, Amala doesn't have a great sense of humour, but she's still an elf. She shouldn't complain about sprinkling petals and seeds about the caravan as we march (and sing thiiiiiiiiis, as long as it counts as Elven journeysong). After all, this is a momentous and joyous journey!

indeeeeeeeeeeeeed
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 07, 2010, 06:53:10 am »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 07, 2010, 07:04:08 am »

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. ಠ_ಠ

ಠ________________________________ಠ

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 07, 2010, 07:05:16 am »

We're dead.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 07, 2010, 07:09:42 am »

There is going to be an elf in the next update with a ಠ_ಠ face and he is going to die.
Fact

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 07, 2010, 07:09:55 am »

I agree with Acantus on this.. How are we supposed to get any respect from the Dwarves by doing silly things.. unless it's uh.. Uhm.. err.. Anyway, we should stop this sillyness now.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 185