Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 613196 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #2730 on: January 29, 2013, 05:29:48 pm »

Or if it's a different world.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: January 29, 2013, 09:12:41 pm »

Or it's THE FUTURE! Because I think we all know how this caravan is going to end up :P

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: January 29, 2013, 09:16:48 pm »

We trade for a Mr.Fusion and some uranium and go Back to the Future?
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: January 29, 2013, 09:49:08 pm »

Obviously it's all of the above at once. 

Somewhere in the middle of their journey the elves had a run in with Omsgu, leader of the goblin tribes and being mightily insulted by the fiendish cries of "thiiiis" decided that all of the elves should be wiped out. In order to find out he location of the elves he sent a horde to track them. The elves upon reaching their destination, discovered the horde following them and assisted in the repelling of the siege set on by the goblins (who had mistaken the dwarven fortress for the elven homeland.)  However in the process, some of the goblins fell into an experimental infinite power source and were sent to another dimension.

Many years later they became the rulers of all goblin tribes within the region and led forth a siege upon that dimensions fortress using oppressed elven and human slaves. The siege was successful and then, having gained access to the alternate dimensions time-space traveling machine, sent an entire army of goblins and various slaves into their original dimensions past to siege the fortress before the elves even set out on their journey.

Which is where our tale "begins"...
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: January 29, 2013, 09:53:14 pm »

That is do crazy it must be true
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: January 31, 2013, 05:52:42 pm »

The elves upon reaching their destination, discovered the horde following them and assisted in the repelling of the siege set on by the goblins.
By "assisted in repelling the siege," I assume you meant: hid inside the walls until they all went insane and abandoned their entire caravan to the dwarves.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Urist McCheeseMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: February 03, 2013, 04:31:46 am »

Clearly it should be a combined arms force- Humans for their ability to organize and strategize, Elves for their war beasts and Sunshine, and Goblins for their ruthlessness and great numbers. The Humans are there for the plunder and to strengthen their economic stranglehold on the world, the Elves are their to avenge the rape of nature that has occurred, and the Goblins are there for shits and giggles (but secretly because their Demon General wants to loose HFS,) and the Humans and Elves tolerate the Goblins because they'd rather let them do the dying.

Do want.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #2737 on: February 16, 2013, 11:27:49 pm »

Humph, at least do a 'rocks fall everyone dies' before you eventually decide to abandon the thread mr. Darkerdark. Just read the thing in 3 days, the last half is 80% gobbledegook, (btw inb4rocksfalleveryonedies).

ps,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:13:34 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: February 17, 2013, 01:42:18 pm »

[*url= Your Link here]Like this[/url]

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: February 17, 2013, 01:51:57 pm »

Code: [Select]
[url=google.com]best search engine[/url]Which would take you to google

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: March 09, 2013, 02:53:18 pm »

These are the sort of elves I could imagine, instead of using blessed wood, would get timber by doing wacky hijinks that ends with a vampiric kobald, a herd of skeletal carp, a few frogs and the facepalm of Armok.

Also, ARISE, THREAD, ARISE!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: March 09, 2013, 02:54:39 pm »

...*sigh*
It's FEF, not FEOF

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: March 09, 2013, 03:02:33 pm »

*puts a curse on Eotyrannus*

If I did that right, an actual necromancer should be showing up at Eotyrannus's house shortly, but it's my first time...who's that at my door?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: March 09, 2013, 03:04:38 pm »

I think it's time to ask either DD or Toady to lock this thread. Everybody in favor?

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: March 09, 2013, 03:24:27 pm »

No.
As lord Vetinari said, everyone must have hope. That's why he makes sure death row cells in his city always contain a block with loose mortar and a hidden spoon .(there's another, very solid block behind it, but the hope is what's important.)
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185