Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 623639 times)

NW_Kohaku

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:SCIENCE_FOR_FUN: REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #2550 on: February 21, 2012, 07:34:46 pm »

It's wonderful to see this continued again...

And wow, Valo... Infallibly rational, cold-blooded, and capable of criticizing everyone to their faces even as he respects them behind their backs... I like that guy's style.

But, seriously, WTF is with Amala STILL being tied to the mast?  Even the list of twelve ideas doesn't list any attempts to put her in a less fetishistic jollies position and a more she-won't-kill-us-all-in-blind-rage-when-she-wakes-up position.  Plus, it's been raining, and she probably will be getting cold being wet, tied up facing the wind, and not having a blanket or anything.  It's going to hurt her health if she doesn't get some at least basic nursing.  (Preferably not in the "arousing" variety - the sexual suggestiveness that's gone into this bondage fetish has been quite enough already.) She's been basically single-handedly carrying this expedition, and this is the repayment she gets?  We're going to need her hale and hearty to haul our asses out of the next unbelievably stupid mess we put ourselves in.

Dwarf-stack the trading stuff and let's get going (don't worry, when we construct the cage, it will become virtually invulnerable, and the flimsy wooden bars of the cage are not merely capable of holding a Titan, but also supporting an entire mountain of weight). 

Talking to fish would probably be a decent idea, so long as we offer them some food or something (I don't think throwing a couple barrels worth of food items to potential allies as payment is going to be a significant loss in the end so long as it helps us advance).  The reason the elephants were such a huge problem is because we had obvious nefarious intent when we approached them the first time. 

The bad stuff that keeps happening is all karmic retribution for the incredibly greedy, stupid, short-sighted decisions and jokes this thread has put forward with us trying to overly game the system. (Like sending out a squad of children to become legendary biters.)
Personally, I like [DF] because after climbing the damned learning cliff, I'm too elitist to consider not liking it.
"And no Frankenstein-esque body part stitching?"
"Not yet"

Improved Farming
Class Warfare

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: February 21, 2012, 07:48:38 pm »

Yay for Necro!
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: February 22, 2012, 09:33:09 am »

Excellent. Both the idea and the necroing. =D

NW_Kohaku

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:SCIENCE_FOR_FUN: REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: February 25, 2012, 10:25:17 pm »

To further that, now that I think about it, carp are scavengers, and would be generally happy with just about any sort of edible substance, so tossing them some berries or whatever food items we have should be good currency.

To prevent disaster, it might be worthwhile to try putting the titan on the raft, testing if it will sink, putting the first elephant on the raft, testing if it will sink, etc. 

I mean, hopefully, Darkerdark is going to let this idea of just throwing everything on the raft fly, because we're obviously not really going to come up with much better ones that don't involve multiple trips to be safe, and that would just be a boring "dog, chicken, and feed" type of problem. 

Finally, if I have any say at all in this, I'm untying Amala, and making sure she stays warm by bundling her up in some of the rope reed cloth as blankets.  To avert disaster, so she doesn't fall overboard, keeping a grip on the blankets wrapped around her in a way that she can't easily fall out (like if the blankets are folded over like a "C" with her in the middle, holding the right end), and in a totally non-sexual/arousing way.

Remember kids, taking advantage of the hot amazon when she's unconscious is totally uncool.  (As, of course, opposed to trying to contain your excitement when she somehow kills and elephant with a wooden weapon.)
Personally, I like [DF] because after climbing the damned learning cliff, I'm too elitist to consider not liking it.
"And no Frankenstein-esque body part stitching?"
"Not yet"

Improved Farming
Class Warfare

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: February 26, 2012, 12:27:14 am »

Remember kids, taking advantage of the hot amazon when she's unconscious is totally uncool.
Especially if she wakes up and kills the elf whose doing so in the middle of it. We've already had one arousing accident.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: February 26, 2012, 01:21:16 am »

...and that would just be a boring "dog, chicken, and feed" type of problem.
Boring? I absolutely love solving those kinds of problems. Or other problems that require logical thinking. The more the better. =D
Actually, I just want DarkerDark to start updating this again. He can't possibly busy all the time.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: March 08, 2012, 11:43:50 pm »

!!NECRO!!

So... It's been nearly two weeks since the last post... This thread was on page seven...

THIS WILL NOT DO.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: March 09, 2012, 09:33:26 am »

Absolutely not!

I was looking for this thread the other day but couldn't find it  :-\
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: March 09, 2012, 01:15:07 pm »

Absolutely not!

I was looking for this thread the other day but couldn't find it  :-\

You can find a handy dandy link in the Hall of Legends, conveniently stickied in the Community Games & Stories subforum.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: March 09, 2012, 03:13:09 pm »

!!NECRO!!

So... It's been nearly two weeks since the last post... This thread was on page seven...

THIS WILL NOT DO.

"How wonderful! After two weeks of not being spammed we've finally been spammed again!"
Nine Birdflowers was then beaten to death with blunt wooden swords for being so stupid

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: March 09, 2012, 03:28:57 pm »

The hell kind of name is Nine?

Or is that a subtle pun, in that it is pronounced "ninneh"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: March 09, 2012, 10:55:46 pm »

We didn't lose another Elf, did we?  :-\
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 05:13:38 am by Tiruin »

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: March 10, 2012, 12:58:42 pm »

((that's "fanart" or rather "crossfiction" I think... :P))
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: March 10, 2012, 01:47:32 pm »

Does this mean the things I draw are canon as long as I use DarkerDark's palette?
I've gotta get working on some Amala mud wrestling pics ;P

The hell kind of name is Nine?

Nine is the elf word for wing. In my experience, approximately 30% of elves are named Nine.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: March 10, 2012, 07:40:00 pm »

Amala mud wrestling pics ;P

This sounds terrible - do it  :P
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 185