Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 624893 times)

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #1980 on: July 13, 2011, 11:45:36 am »

Oh hell yes.

Seeing as I have nothing better to suggest, I say we check the dark area.

There is something better to do: MAKE A NEW GODDAMN HAT!
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: July 13, 2011, 12:12:35 pm »

YESSS IT'S BACK x4(x3?)

Amala: Be badass like always - battle the Darkness.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Dorten

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAFFEINE_DEPENDENT ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: July 14, 2011, 02:23:04 am »

Amala is dreaming apparently.

So...

Take some branch and stab yourself in the eye with it, to wake up!
Cacodemon 2nd Leutenant
medals: 8/40
specials: 30/44
badges: 13:8:3:0:0

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: July 14, 2011, 03:42:11 am »

I feel like I'm the only one who cares 'bout the elves for the elves' sake.
You're obviously trancing. I guess we could say dreaming is possible while doing that. Only I'd call it something else. Not sure what though.
Since you're trancing, which is pretty much the same as sleeping, not out of your own free will, you're unconscious, you can't regain consciousness by trying to make yourself die. Your brain would usually make you wake up, because your dream reality is incapable of existing anymore, as you have died. But that's obviously not how you can come out of a coma. I'd suggest we just survive.
And heck, even if you don't believe me, you'd learn much more about Amala's past, if you'd just let the dream carry on. Poking your own eye, definitely won't help in any way.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Urist McCheeseMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: July 14, 2011, 09:41:19 am »

Get a source of light. If the ominous darkness behaves like proper darkness, any source of light would make a good defense. I'd suggest a torch for anything but an elf.. not sure what they use for light instead.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: July 14, 2011, 10:14:43 am »

Eh, since I'm guessing dream-Amala is a lot less badass than awake-Amala (or our Furry friend would have ended up like the elf that we made decided to arouse her) I suggest we run.

Course you never know, the darkness could always be Bay12. Because lets face it, what better metaphor for an elf of a elf-hating insane forum of dwarf lovers that control elves actions than an ominous darkness with creepy but alluring whispers and figures lurking inside?
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: July 14, 2011, 10:48:36 am »

Eh, since I'm guessing dream-Amala is a lot less badass than awake-Amala (or our Furry friend would have ended up like the elf that we made decided to arouse her) I suggest we run.

Course you never know, the darkness could always be Bay12. Because lets face it, what better metaphor for an elf of a elf-hating insane forum of dwarf lovers that control elves actions than an ominous darkness with creepy but alluring whispers and figures lurking inside?
The one who decided to arouse her was killed by a raging elephant and  had nothing to do with her being badass or not. what happen afterward was badass.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: July 14, 2011, 11:37:05 am »

The one who decided to arouse her was killed by a raging elephant and  had nothing to do with her being badass or not. what happen afterward was badass.
Ohh yeah... All I could really remember of his death was the scene of the topless arousal elf and Amala looking confused...
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: July 14, 2011, 03:27:05 pm »

Still say we should have picked the Princess.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: July 14, 2011, 09:12:33 pm »

And put the adorableness that is the Princess in danger?  ARE YOU MAD, MAN?!

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: July 15, 2011, 02:31:30 am »

Amala went raging on the elephant, because that elephant stole her kill. She would have totally fired an arrow at that elf's head at point blank range, as she did with the elephant. In fact, that's probably where she got the idea.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: July 15, 2011, 01:15:04 pm »

Heh, just what came to mind.

By the way the latest update's images appear to have been removed by the host.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: July 15, 2011, 01:45:35 pm »

By the way the latest update's images appear to have been removed by the host.

Eh? Hmm... Checking photobucket shows my monthly bandwidth usage at 1%, so I'm guessing it just reset itself today or something. I'll keep an eye on it throughout the rest of the monthly cycle and see if it goes over the limit again. If it does, I might need to find a new image host.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: July 15, 2011, 02:09:39 pm »

try this one.
http://www.truimagz.com/host/
this isn't a image hosting site but it's pretty local and obscure enough to get you by.
and the guy who made this has none of the silly policies Photobucket has so post any thing you want.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: July 15, 2011, 02:11:05 pm »

img.ie works as well.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 185