Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Where you in the D&D moral alignment?  (Read 13522 times)

Lord Dakoth

• Bay Watcher
  • That's a hammerin'.
    • View Profile
Re: Where you in the D&D moral alignment?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2010, 11:25:08 pm »

Neutral good. Pretty much what I expected.

Huh, no evil yet. Interesting.

WHERE IS WORKERDRONE WHEN YOU NEED HIM?
Avatar by legendary engraver /u/Redicno of reddit.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2010, 11:26:11 pm »

Last I recall, I marked myself as a Lawful Neutral, but as time passed I think I have changed a tad.

I'll edit my post after I take the test. Aaaaand done.

Hypothesis/Previous Result: Lawful Neutral
Current Result: Chaotic Neutral (That's one hell of a 'tad')

Spoiler: Description (click to show/hide)

EDIT:
-Regarding king and country... my loyalties may be slipping a tad these recent days. Simply, I don't give a crap.
-Also regarding how I've been feeling about my job lately, I had to do some renegotiating in order to suit me better. Fortunately, they didn't mind.

I'm not as much a goody-two-shoes as I used to be (almost sickeningly lawful good back in my childhood). Nowadays, I think I'd make a good pirate provided the means to do/be so.

BTW, anybody keeping count of how many of each alignment?

EDIT EDIT:
I love the characters listed under my alignment. If anything, I'm best compared to Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes. Just as funny, I made a Jayne Cobb quote reference in another thread in response to what it was about. I like this alignment, it's most entertaining. I love being a screwball. I think all the animals around my house also qualify as this alignment as well. Hell, a snake was near my car before I left for work today and didn't care that I was a foot away from it before I noticed it.

Personally, I kinda wish I was more like this in my earlier years. Maybe then I could've gotten more of the stuff I wanted back then. But if God has other plans for me, so be it; just as long as it doesn't take too much away from my happiness. I've been enough a beast of burden of nonstop crap for long enough. I do have limits after all.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 12:43:02 am by Itnetlolor »

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2010, 11:27:10 pm »

I always figured he was just chaotic neutral.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2010, 11:31:01 pm »

Hmm, what about Squeegy?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2010, 11:37:43 pm »

I am Chaotic Good. Interesting.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2010, 11:40:10 pm »

Being Lawful Neutral was actually a surprise for me. Here I was thinking I was good...
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2010, 12:22:56 am »

Lawful neutral.  I was worried I was going to end up evil, to be honest.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2010, 12:53:40 am »

Lawful neutral.  I was worried I was going to end up evil, to be honest.
I think I have bordered that a few times mostly out of frustration (Neutral Evil. Cause: being too damn nice for too damn long, and getting sick of it (oft the bane of trying to get a date)). Having been close to turning over to the dark side a few times, I re-imagined Hell to end up being more like a production studio with all the nightmarish fire and brimstone and etc. being visible from windows, but indoors indoors is flourescant, air conditioned, and casual, smelling more like coffee if anything. Even the gruffest, most twisted, and outright horrifying looking of demons are actually refined and rather normal people "just doing their job". Who'd ever think being a tormentor would be a voluntary position?

Me: "Rough past? Resident school punching bag?"
&: :sips coffee: "Yep."
Me: "Circle of life man, circle of life."

EDIT:
For some apparent reason the Devil from "Lucy: Daughter of the Devil" comes to mind.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 01:00:27 am by Itnetlolor »

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2010, 01:06:34 am »

Chaotic Neutral. Always,
I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2010, 01:10:11 am »

Yeah... I think I end up more in the Chaotic Introverted category after a certain point, which can be either neutral or evil depending on how much I feel the need to get away.  It's mostly frustration for me, too.

People are really quite complicated, it seems.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2010, 01:26:16 am »

Yeah... I think I end up more in the Chaotic Introverted category after a certain point, which can be either neutral or evil depending on how much I feel the need to get away.  It's mostly frustration for me, too.

People are really quite complicated, it seems.
People are only complicated in their simplicity

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2010, 01:33:58 am »

Neutral good. Pretty much what I expected.

Huh, no evil yet. Interesting.

WorkerDrone is Chaotic Angry.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2010, 01:37:55 am »

Chaotic neutral. Very chaotic neutral.

I put the chaotic in neutral.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2010, 02:36:44 am »

This same test was linked to for a thread about a year ago, but it's buried in Various Nonsense.  I remember me and umiman were the only ones to get "Chaotic Evil", or least were willing to advertise the fact.

I'll admit I was answering the questions a little more snidely than I know I would act in real situations (having been in almost all of them before), but it's what's in the heart that counts, right?  If I had to explain it, I'd say I'm more opportunistic than purely generous, and while I find myself defending the establishment out of necessity from time to time, ultimately I trust no authority or judgment but my own.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 02:42:40 am by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2010, 02:38:26 am »

I'll admit I expected Evil (at least by the test's standards), but not Chaotic.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10