Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Redundant arena is redundant. Super Magma Ahoy!  (Read 2242 times)

PopeRichardCorey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Redundant arena is redundant. Super Magma Ahoy!
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 10:23:30 am »

Armok had a grudge with every extant thing ever since the first versions.

FTFY
And when you build your fortress walls from the bones of skeletal elephants, slain my weapons forged from melted goblin plunder, fed on cattle that graze on grass that blinks.  Then, you will know dwarfdom.

jokermatt999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2010, 10:37:49 am »

Why does the game track from which type of stone the magma is made, it's beyond me.

Because not even a sparrowman can burn to death with wooden weapons and copper armor melting 'pon his body without Armok seeing.

My guess is that if the magma were somehow cooled down enough, it would actually harden back into that type of stone. Adding water would probably still make obsidian, so I'm not sure how you'd cool it down to check.

Danjen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2010, 08:44:26 am »

Why does the game track from which type of stone the magma is made, it's beyond me.

Because not even a sparrowman can burn to death with wooden weapons and copper armor melting 'pon his body without Armok seeing.
My guess is that if the magma were somehow cooled down enough, it would actually harden back into that type of stone. Adding water would probably still make obsidian, so I'm not sure how you'd cool it down to check.
I hear livecast obsidian armor is pretty cool. ;)
Quote from: mrbobbyg
Hey, I'm cool with you tying a dog up and shooting it with a ballista if you're short on elves, but there's not need to lie about it to us.

Proteus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2010, 08:49:56 am »

I hear livecast obsidian armor is pretty cool. ;)

Could be a problem if you have to go to toilet and cannot  remove the armor :D

Valliant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2010, 02:15:42 pm »

/golfclap
Pages: 1 [2]