Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Suggestion-based zombie survival.  (Read 3036 times)

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion-based zombie survival.
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2010, 11:42:35 pm »

By jove, we are never even going to get past the second action post... lmao...

Even though there is a shit load of things that they can use to barricade and weapons, people tire, and those veterans  will have to rest after a while, being replaced with much lesser skilled people inside the wall mart.
We don't even know if there ARE any veterans, they could just be civilians who haven't fired a gun before.
And as those veterans rest the zombies will get closer to destroying the barricade or even infecting those inside.

Ammo also runs out so depending on the horde size, everyone inside could be basically screwed.

# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 11:43:46 pm »

Threatening the people inside the fortifications with death and zombification has the same amount of chance if not greater.
What? That will make them keep the door closed and shoot us fool!

Even though the same outcome can occur (if they fall for the bluff) of it exploding and making a large size hole in the wall, with zombies approaching immediately?
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 11:47:33 pm »

silhouette. If shit hits the fan then we'll leave, until then, wal-mart. ::)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 11:50:01 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 11:49:40 pm »

NO U!

The amount of time could be crucial to our survival, if we leave then it may be too late and then succumb to the zombie horde.
---

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 11:52:34 pm »

>Act as bait for the zombie hordes while the people inside have some target practice, hopefully there are not too many to deal with, and if there is, screw the bait plan and run off.
---

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010, 11:53:23 pm »

Goddammit, 2 guys say go in and ask to get in and warn them, 1 guy says threaten them with some bomb we don't even have and threaten them to be zombified.

Flaws with your plan: A few guys could probably tell you don't have enough explosives to blow a big hole through a huge concrete walmart wall. The doors and windows are another thing. And saying stuff like that will demoralize them a bit.

Rewriting my last action...
"Oi! Small horde of Zeds coming! Let me in please! I'll hold them off if you don't then, considering there are some people in a nearby alley."

Silhouette, I believe you are not using logic or tactics in this situation. Maybe only psychology. Look, I think we're wearing those firefighter gas masks and air tanks, plus we have a military grade shotgun plus 2 pistols. You wouldn't let a guy with that kind of gear in? Note: That was for your last suggestion.(s)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2010, 11:53:44 pm »

Where else could we go on foot? until we find a vehicle, Wal-mart is the best decision.

>Act as bait for the zombie hordes while the people inside have some target practice, hopefully there are not too many to deal with, and if there is, screw the bait plan and run off.
VETO. VETO, VETO, VETO!
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2010, 11:55:22 pm »

VETO. VETO, VETO, VETO!
Seconded.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2010, 11:56:27 pm »

And with the outfit on there would be no telling if the person they could let in has any bite marks or such, potentially letting in a soon to be zombified person.
---

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2010, 11:59:16 pm »

And with the outfit on there would be no telling if the person they could let in has any bite marks or such, potentially letting in a soon to be zombified person.
Argh! Are you relying on peoples psychological instinct or something?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2010, 11:59:25 pm »

x2yzh9, just end this turn, please. A 2v1 is never going to work for the single person.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2010, 12:01:43 am »

Well think about it, would you risk letting in someone whose wearing clothes that cover the person, there would be no telling how soon they would be to turning into a zombie till its too late.
And since its some time after, there would be tales slowly passed around what ever available way they could, which would stick in peoples minds.

Even though he has a big shiny gun, the disadvantages would greatly overwhelm the advantages, (to the people inside) and would be only slightly more of an advantage than a disadvantage to the solo person.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 12:03:39 am by silhouette »
---

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2010, 12:03:22 am »

Well think about it, would you risk letting in someone whose wearing clothes that cover the person, there would be no telling how soon they would be to turning into a zombie till its too late.
And since its some time after, there would be tales slowly passed around what ever available way they could, which would stick in peoples minds.
You're not convincing anyone. You're not changing anyone's opinion.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2010, 12:03:59 am »

We need a simulation.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2010, 12:04:23 am »

Look, If they don't let us in we won't have wasted much time, since there's likely lots of cars around the wal-mart.

NOW STOP INTERRUPTING MY POSTING.
Pages: 1 [2] 3