Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Phillip's Quest, a Roleplaying Dnd Rtd.  (Read 10400 times)

Knight85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Phillip's Quest, a Roleplaying Dnd Rtd.
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2010, 08:50:29 am »

Meditate on learning some sort of offensive magical power so I don't summon donkeys with ever zap of my staff. Fireballs and lightning are cool..

Prepare to unleash newly learned power with a staff zap on anything hostile that comes through the door.

In the absence of anything hostile, follow the group.

Dog
Defend Phillip, fight alongside him if necessary

Rat,
If door is opened and nothing hostile comes through, go through and scout the other side. Call army of fellow rats on anything hostile there.

Donkey
Stay in position to kick the crap out of anything coming through the door.. proceed to do so if something does.

Follow behind the group if the group moves through the door.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2010, 08:51:08 am »

I don't think anyone is mad at you.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2010, 05:51:51 pm »

Turn Seven

Frelock

You take the bandage from Terrahex, Terrahex agrees as you would be more of an importance than it would be to him.

You Diagnose Paranatural Wound
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Success! You notice that there is one critter hanging around on his arm. you think one of them seemed to have gave him an infection. Further Diagnose of Paranatural is required. The next turn, Paranatural will be bleeding Very Moderately! Plus 10 in Wound!
You Begin to Wipe the bugs off of his Arm. Then you begin to clean some of the dried blood on his arm. You also managed to remove some dead skin on his Arm! Plus 20 in Wound!
Not bad.
Paranatural

You attempt to slide the sword out of your arm.
You pull the sword out of your arm. You scream in pain. Your arm is bleeding Very moderately!You sliced a vein pulling your arm out.

You thank Frelock deeply for cleaning your arm and helping you get the sword out of your arm. +4 in Karma for both of you!

Nothing has gotten at us through the door, yet.
Hey, it's not that bad, honestly, your characters are super-buffed, you could take Horrifying bleeding for about 3 turns before passing out!

Terrahex

You use the Copper Key to unlock the door. You push the door open and the Large Rat runs inside, a rush of wind comes towards you!
You made everyone happy opening that damn door.

Knight85

You Meditate trying to see if you could gain anything other than zapping and conjuring creatures. (even though you COULD pray that they would turn into some Fluffy Wambler.)
Slimmed.You learn of a fire bolt, you think.
[/color]

Since nothing comes from the door, yet, you decide testing your new fire bolt? would not be a good Idea.

You get into position ready for anything.
Maybe you should test out that skill, though, be warned, if it is not a fireball, do you KNOW what you could be doing?

Large Rat

You run around smelling the endless pile of dead stuff. You are not even sure what it is, but movement is everywhere, estimated a War Party? Might be friendly or not?
See? Rats make good use.

Medium Sized Dog

You keep Defending Phillip, as he is very Vital to our quest, whatever it is.
Yes. Someone should get this dog to guard the entrance or something? Maybe get it to leave the cave so you could call it when in need?

Donkey

You get behind the group just in case something gets behind us.
Same with the Dog.

Phillip

You get into a Defensive Position Plus 5 in all defence moves! minus 2 in all attack moves unless counter-attack, then it is plus 2.

You slowly walk in-between the new room and the current existing room, you smell rotten flesh, you also hear some chatter.

You Order Everyone into the new Room very quietly.
The Silent hunter, gets the prey.

Group

Tension is building up! Really bad! A possible war party? If that is a Orkish war party, your first thing in mind is 'RUN'

« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 06:20:40 pm by Meanmelter »
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2010, 05:53:15 pm »

What the heck? I was practicing with my shield so badly that not only did I manage to stab myself in the arm and leave it there but it immediately became infected with bugs?
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Knight85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2010, 06:16:41 pm »

Also, only Frelock acted?  hehe

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2010, 06:21:19 pm »

What the heck? I was practicing with my shield so badly that not only did I manage to stab myself in the arm and leave it there but it immediately became infected with bugs?
Accidental clicked post, I fixed it to be a bit more, realistic.
Also, only Frelock acted?  hehe
Accidentally clicked post.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2010, 06:39:27 pm »

Screw this, we're gonna be stuck here for days dealing with my stupid messed up arm.

I'll go ahead and drink a healing potion and promise to never train again, apparently.

I'll go on in and try to find something we can use as a light source to see by.

If they are hostiles, I'll use my war cry and attack. Otherwise, I just get ready for battle.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2010, 07:51:17 pm »

Get in there and, if I find an animal/monster try to train it, but attack it if it doesn't show signs of taming.

If I see no monsters or animals, grab any weapons / Items I see.

And still, if I don't see any items, I attack any hostiles... preferably I do a number of these actions

Whatever happened to the map anyway???
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 07:58:56 pm by Terrahex »
What do you think? Yes? No?

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2010, 08:02:58 pm »

I don't think anyone is mad at you.

Terrahex

You use the Copper Key to unlock the door. You push the door open and the Large Rat runs inside, a rush of wind comes towards you!
You made everyone happy opening that damn door.
I'm pretty sure somebody is mad at me...

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2010, 04:03:11 pm »

Don't take this the wrong way but... WHAT'S THE HOLD UP???

are we waiting on someone... Did I forget to post an action??

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2010, 04:11:17 pm »

RTDs can take a bit of effort and creative energy, sometimes they just don't get out that consistently. RL and all that. Give it a couple of days :)

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2010, 04:35:49 pm »

Guess you're right, I just wasn't expecting a break like this so early in the RTD's history

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2010, 05:05:22 pm »

Yeah, I thought we would get more turns or something done a day.
Story of my life.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2010, 07:21:45 pm »

one turn a day is enough. and I just started my own RTD

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2010, 07:54:31 pm »

one turn a day is enough. and I just started my own RTD
Joining!
Story of my life.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8