Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Obligatory Generic Technicolor Dragon Minimod v1.1 ~~ "You are melting!"-edition  (Read 1274 times)

Untelligent

• Bay Watcher
  • I eat flesh!
    • View Profile

I was getting tired of making my LoathingMod, so I switched gears and made this simple creature mod because nobody else appears to have yet.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=2199

Seven dragons with unique-ish material breaths. Contains creature file  and base template for breath attacks. Can be used with any mod that  doesn't remove the base tissue/material/body plan templates or vanilla  body raws.

The seven types of dragon are quite rare. All of them can be found in  the deepest recesses of the underground, and many of them can be found  in certain locales on the surface. Though all are a fair bit smaller  than their elder megabeast brother, they are still quite large, quite  dangerous, and are attracted by the smell of food and the allure of  shiny things.

The seven types of dragons so far are as follows:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Cinnabar Dragon is out for now because I can't get napalm breath to work. Additionally, cobalt dragons were ideally going to boil everything their breath touches, but I can't get that to work either due to wonky temperatures so it just melts creatures at the moment.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 07:34:53 pm by Untelligent »
The World Without Knifebear — A much safer world indeed.
regardless, the slime shooter will be completed, come hell or high water, which are both entirely plausible setbacks at this point.

FACM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I added in 9 species of dragon in my Fantasy Flavor mod, and re-named the existing dragon, so 10 total there. It's not a standalone dragon-only mod, and the dragons aren't named as cleverly as yours, but it was done.