Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 47

Author Topic: Vote Mafia 6 - Game Over: Mafia Wins!  (Read 46152 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 6 - Day 2: Demotivational
« Reply #345 on: May 12, 2010, 06:55:12 pm »

Hahaha! I am the more intelligent and devillishly handsome soppleganger of Org!
Fear me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 12, 2010, 06:56:30 pm »

Nice of you to stop by this game to vote me, though. Really, what have you done, Vector? I can't think of anything useful you've done, so I'm led to suspect you.

So, Vector, why are you trying to keep a low profile this game? Afraid somebody might catch on that you're scum?

Why aren't you voting JTF like you were yesterday? What changed your mind?

What have I done?  Mostly nothing.  I'm keeping a low profile because I'm feeling introverted, and I'm not particularly afraid that someone will "catch on to my being scum"--because I'm town.

I'm voting you today because a little tickle at the back of my head said I should worry about the way you were stating things.  So I voted you, and now you've OMGUSed me.  Any more questions?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 12, 2010, 07:00:06 pm »

Unvote Org. This Jim Groovester is a subtle one.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 12, 2010, 07:01:32 pm »

Explain.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 12, 2010, 07:04:22 pm »

He flipped the fuck out and OMGUS'd you, then acted in a silly manner to Org. He's either having a bad trip or he has a reason he flippedthefuckout when you voted him.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 12, 2010, 07:05:05 pm »

He flipped the fuck out and OMGUS'd you, then acted in a silly manner to Org. He's either having a bad trip or he has a reason he flippedthefuckout when you voted him.

All right.  Thank you.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 12, 2010, 07:07:29 pm »

OMGUS is such a null tell that it's a null tell.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 12, 2010, 07:08:19 pm »

Yes.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 12, 2010, 07:10:51 pm »

OMGUS is such a null tell that it's a null tell.

No, no it isn't.  OMGUSing for a reason generally isn't a null tell.  Just plain OMGUSing... ?  That's a scumtell.

FoS Mr.Person for protecting Jim Groovester.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 12, 2010, 07:20:14 pm »

OMGUSing has very particular uses. I find it's most often a legitimate tell when it follows a lot of OMGUSing, when it's delayed a long time, or when it goes to great lengths to explain to everybody how it's for other reasons but does so without mentioning it's an OMGUS.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 12, 2010, 07:21:50 pm »

No, no it isn't.  OMGUSing for a reason generally is a null tell.  Just plain OMGUSing... ?  That's a scumtell.

Whoops.  Edited.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 12, 2010, 07:27:08 pm »

I'm keeping a low profile because I'm feeling introverted...

Your excuses for lurking can only get you so far.

I do, in fact, have a reason for flipping the fuck out at Vector, and if you're going to vote me you at least owe me enough to listen to what I have to say.

Vector, it's time to play hardball. Here's a list of all your posts.

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17

Vector played an extremely quiet Day 1. She misses most of the action before the extension, only answering RV questions posed to her, and requests an extension after webadict gives one. In #8, she responds to Mr. Person urging her to play, saying she will but failing to do so.

In #9, she votes JTF, but is very vague about her reasons. In #11, she says that criptfeind needs to be looked into, but doesn't do so herself. And that is all for Day 1 Vector.

Vector doesn't play this passively. The most recent example of her play I can recall is Paranormal 15, where she was considerably more active.

I'd be lying if I said if her voting me didn't narrow my focus, but looking at how she's played so far, I think she's scum.

Oh, this is just too good.

Vector, the only notable thing you've done this game was to vote for JanusTwoFace. What were your reasons?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 12, 2010, 07:33:54 pm »

For the vote count X's are 0. It just freaks when I use 0

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 12, 2010, 07:43:59 pm »

Hahaha! I am the more intelligent and devillishly handsome soppleganger of Org!
Fear me.

Org, I mean he just claimed Sopple!

No, but seriously. Unvote. JTF, try to relax a bit. I haven't even posted since then.

Jokerman still hasn't said what he was accusing Meph and Janus of earlier.

Okay, either you're retarded or I am. I'm willing to say that maybe it's me, because if I recall correctly I wrote the accusatory post while completely blasted off my ass.

Basically, I was accusing Meph and/or Janus of trying to buss Ottofar. I was saying that since they were pushing for a shortening while only one of them had their vote on Ottofar, then there was clearly some kind of shenanigans at work, and that Ottofar was trying to noob buss for the scum.

However, after seeing that he AND Meph flipped townie, then clearly I was in the wrong. However, you must admit that I had a point in that the whole situation looked scummy because it was very conveniently placed to end the day with the votes all on the noob kid. My suspicions at this point consist of Janus and, honestly, Org and Pandarsenic (though the last two are slightly less suspicious in my eyes).
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 12, 2010, 07:45:47 pm »

He threw too much suspicion on people.  JTF's scumgame involves making lists and pretty much passiving his way through things: see Near-Mountainous Mafia and Vote Mafia V, as well as Paranormal 13.  The way he's been playing looks kind of like his scum game.

I stopped voting for him because I'd completely lost my place, so I voted the first suspicious thing that came by.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 47