Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 47

Author Topic: Vote Mafia 6 - Game Over: Mafia Wins!  (Read 45942 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 6 - Day 1: No Flavor Is Good Flavor
« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2010, 06:54:58 pm »

Because I'm right.

Oh, wait. Sorry. You directed that question to Org.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 04, 2010, 07:20:08 pm »

Not time does not equal no time. It may now be time, but not for a policy lynch.

I wish to put forward some questions for you Jim, or more like commands looking for thoughts from other players.

Will you:
1: Never vote yourself?
2: Never vote anyone that is not lynched that day unless he or she is confirmed town?

Two is very important to me.

Org you are:
unhelpful every single one of your posts are crap
cowardly
jumpy
bandwagony
and now possibly going to get more votes

you need to die

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 04, 2010, 07:20:33 pm »

Unvote you.

But Org, you don't have anybody else to vote for. Why are you just unvoting and leaving it at that?
I told him to unvote.
I didnt do it in red, did I?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2010, 07:21:49 pm »

Not time does not equal no time. It may now be time, but not for a policy lynch.

I wish to put forward some questions for you Jim, or more like commands looking for thoughts from other players.

Will you:
2: Never vote anyone that is not lynched that day unless he or she is confirmed town?

Org you are:
unhelpful every single one of your posts are crap  Not really. But cant tell you yet, can I?
cowardly What
jumpy What
bandwagony Toony has good points, not going for a lynch, going for him to not vote
and now possibly going to get more votes  No

you need to die

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2010, 07:34:58 pm »

Will you:

No. I'm not going to follow those. You've basically told me that I can't give votes to people I think are town and that I can only bandwagon.

Just because I've claimed doesn't mean I have any obligation to do what anybody else tells me to do. I'll play my own way with my role, thank you very much.

Org you are:
unhelpful every single one of your posts are crap
cowardly
jumpy
bandwagony
and now possibly going to get more votes

you need to die

And another scummy player rears his head. Some of those are pretty terrible reasons to vote for Org.

I mean, you're voting him because he's going to get more votes? I couldn't think of a scummier reason to vote for somebody. You've basically admitted that you're bandwagoning.

Boy, what a choice now. Org or criptfeind. Who to lynch?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 04, 2010, 07:37:20 pm »

Org, I don't understand your motivations. They confuse me. Please, tell me what's happening in your own words.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 04, 2010, 07:40:40 pm »

Org, I don't understand your motivations. They confuse me. Please, tell me what's happening in your own words.
I am winning.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 04, 2010, 07:46:03 pm »

Just because I've claimed doesn't mean I have any obligation to do what anybody else tells me to do. I'll play my own way with my role, thank you very much.

Then be lynched, you aren't helping the town.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 04, 2010, 07:47:32 pm »

I'm not going to follow those. You've basically told me that I can't give votes to people I think are town and that I can only bandwagon.

Than I am scared by your powers and think you should die, I don't see why it is such a big deal for you to just take off your vote at the end of the day if it is not on someone that is going to be lynched.

Is it so bad that I don't want Org to have more votes? The phrasing may be bad (My computer stated acting weird half way though and I did not want to lose what I had.) but really I don't really see that as bandwagoning.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2010, 07:48:31 pm »

I'm not going to follow those. You've basically told me that I can't give votes to people I think are town and that I can only bandwagon.

Than I am scared by your powers and think you should die, I don't see why it is such a big deal for you to just take off your vote at the end of the day if it is not on someone that is going to be lynched.

Is it so bad that I don't want Org to have more votes? The phrasing may be bad (My computer stated acting weird half way though and I did not want to lose what I had.) but really I don't really see that as bandwagoning. Yeah. Wanting more votes just because you think I am not helping is scummy.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 04, 2010, 07:56:13 pm »

Kiss my ass, ToonyMan. If you want to be my enemy this game, you can.

Also, Extension. Day 1 finally gets interesting, no need to stop the momentum with that pesky thing called a deadline.

Than I am scared by your powers...

FEAR MY POWER!!!

I want to give people I think are town more votes, so they can deal with scum like you easier. It is my prerogative as Motivational Voter to do so.

I will not stop because scum like you told me to.

Is it so bad that I don't want Org to have more votes? The phrasing may be bad (My computer stated acting weird half way though and I did not want to lose what I had.) but really I don't really see that as bandwagoning.

It appears there's been a bit of a miscommunication. I assumed the more votes you were referring to was more people voting for Org, not Org getting more votes.

...I'm not sure that's any better of a reason to vote for him.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2010, 07:58:27 pm »

HOW CAN I GET MORE VOTES?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 04, 2010, 07:59:54 pm »

If I vote for you and you don't get lynched, you get an extra vote.

If I vote for anybody and they don't die, they get an extra. It's how my role works.

The Vote Motivator can also give you votes during the night as his action, but I am not the Vote Motivator.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 04, 2010, 08:00:15 pm »

Extension.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 04, 2010, 08:02:45 pm »

HOW CAN I GET MORE VOTES?

Keep this shit up and you'll get more votes for sure.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 47