Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 47

Author Topic: Vote Mafia 6 - Game Over: Mafia Wins!  (Read 45953 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 6 - Day 1: No Flavor Is Good Flavor
« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2010, 01:50:45 pm »

I'm not specifically defending Pandarsenic, I pushed Ottofar to explain why he voted Pandarsenic with an RVS question when Panda already had two votes on him. He wasn't acting like he suspected Panda of being scum, so I was trying to determine if he was simply being unobservant or trying to start a bandwagon.

Also, he's new so I was being a bit overly explanatory in my post, as opposed to just accusing him of being scum trying to start a bandwagon like I would if, say, you had tried something like that.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 04, 2010, 01:59:12 pm »

Jokerman, are you scum?

No.

@toony: is that for sure?
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 04, 2010, 02:00:41 pm »

Yeah it's for sure.

1.  I experienced it.
2.  It's what the role says.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 04, 2010, 05:32:37 pm »

My gut is not telling me who it thinks is scum at this point, so I don't really have anything to go off of. My gut is very important to me in mafia games.

Just so everyone knows, I'm not lurking. I'm testing to see if by not voting, I can avoid my role's random vote switch, so I don't fuck up LyLo or anything. I'm reading over the thread now for analysis, though.

It doesn't matter.  Your vote is going on someone.

I think it would be incredibly funny if the Motivational Voter or Vote Motivator gave Jokerman-EXE some votes.

The scum lives on gambits. It's what they do.

Are you trying to live off of gambits?

Another (semi-random) question. What gambit would you want to pull off in this game?

Also I don’t think it is time for a org lynch yet, I was just asking what he was going to be doing, from my prospective it looked like for the last couple of games he was slipping back into random annoying mode. He does not look like it is going to be that bad now.

Curious choice of wording there. No time for an org lynch yet? So are you planning on it in the future? That would be scummy.

I'm going to claim. I'm the Motivational Voter. This puts me in a bit of a tough spot because if I vote for who I think is scum I risk giving them votes and making them more powerful, and if I want to give votes to people I think are town I risk looking like scum. So I'm just going to go with the safe option and give votes to myself and hope I don't get accidentally (or intentionally) killed somehow. Jim Groovester. If this doesn't work I will be silently angry at webadict.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2010, 05:38:25 pm »

This is dangerous if you're scum because near the end of the game you'll auto-win.  I don't really want you to do it.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 04, 2010, 05:41:04 pm »

I think that doing that will be bad when we lynch you now.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 04, 2010, 05:53:49 pm »

This is dangerous if you're scum because near the end of the game you'll auto-win.  I don't really want you to do it.

Bu-

That is actually a very good point.

But what would you have me do? There hasn't been enough discussion for me to get a good read on anybody, town or scum, so I don't know what else to do with my vote.

I am town, and that is all I know. The extra vote will be safe with me.

Besides, I don't even know whether this will actually work or not. I want to test it out and see if webadict will ruin my childlike enthusiasm to give myself more votes.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 04, 2010, 05:55:57 pm »

Claiming is bad.
Bad Scum.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 04, 2010, 05:57:17 pm »

Unvote.
Unvote yourself Jim.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 04, 2010, 06:01:50 pm »

Unvote.
Unvote yourself Jim.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2010, 06:05:49 pm »

Don't be stupid, ToonyMan. I'm town.

I think that doing that will be bad when we lynch you now.
Claiming is bad.
Bad Scum.

If I'm scum, why don't you vote for me?

Or maybe it's because you're scum and you want to see if votes will materialize onto me before you commit.

FAKEEDIT: and there they are.

Unvote. Org is scum.

ToonyMan, don't throw any more crap at me. If you complain about how I'm giving Org an extra vote, you're just being a dick and putting me into an impossible situation. I'd rather see Org dead now than give myself an extra vote right now.

Jerk.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2010, 06:10:07 pm »

Woah fello I just wanted you to unvote yourself so you didn't screw us end-game.  Don't call me stupid for it.

Makes me want to keep my vote on youuu

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 04, 2010, 06:18:59 pm »

RRRGGGHHH.

Whatever, I called you stupid, I'm sorry.

But you should totally vote Org so that he ends up dead instead of with an extra vote. You see!? This is exactly what I was worried about!

And really, don't be stupid, ToonyMan. Why don't you think about a strategy a scum Motivational Voter would use and then think about what I've just done. They don't match up at all.

Let me tell you what I would do if I were a scum Motivational Voter. I would vote my partner by correctly saying that he's scum, meanwhile silently building up his power. I would absolutely not have claimed, as it would've been more useful to keep that a secret.

If I were scum, I just totally blew my chances at winning this game. That may not be very convincing to you, but for the love of all that's good and great in this world, I'm goddamned town.

But really, vote Org. He called me scum and didn't vote for me and only did after you voted for me. Scum Org doesn't have the cajones to vote people he calls scum on his own.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2010, 06:20:36 pm »

Unvote you.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 04, 2010, 06:53:54 pm »

Unvote you.

But Org, you don't have anybody else to vote for. Why are you just unvoting and leaving it at that?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 47