Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Prison Complex of the USDK- Community Fort  (Read 4433 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Prison Complex of the USDK- Community Fort
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2010, 06:51:14 pm »

Twin Brother named Obog Kettlesmashes. Same profession.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

melkorp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2010, 07:44:25 pm »

we didn't get much in the way of supplies. Maybe the cat will be useful
Last dwarf standing please carve that over the entrance.

Name: Smerdyakov
Skills: Metal Crafter
Backstory: Wrongly convicted of matricide (though his mother was actually murdered by his half brother Dmitri), he seeks solace in the dark places of the world.
IT IS ON
He he he.  Yeah, it almost looks done...  alas...  those who are in your teens, hold on until your twenties...  those in your twenties, your thirties...  others, cling to life as you are able...It should be pretty fun though.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 03:13:24 am »

Burrows are a good way of keeping two systems apart. I remember a Thread about making 'Castes' in a fortress and the player experienced only 1 Marriage between two separate castes, believing them to have met before the split...

Treat the first year or two of Migrants as Guard and Conscripted Workers for the Creation of the Prison. Most Prisons while being built never house actual inmates cause it means that they can escape through construction sites. A big no no...

Here's a trick.
Build a Burrow for the Inmates but Outside the Prison create a Meeting place zone on the edge of the Map. Add a Path towards and including that Zone to the inmate's Burrow so that you can have actual Prison breaks. That is if you forget to keep them sealed in. If they make a break. Let them die on the map and this will result on any friends they made in the Prison to 'Riot' at the success of his escape...

^_^ FUN!!!
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

r3d5kull

• Bay Watcher
  • Hows this look for professional.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2010, 09:15:17 am »

Can I join?

Name: Johann Schidtt

Job: Pissed off guard(hammerdwarf)

Backstory: To be PM'ed
Pages: 1 2 [3]