Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Modern Warfare Cinnamon RTD-10th T-T-TANKS!  (Read 18316 times)

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drive the 2nd tank Onwards. If possible I will give basic instructions to anyone else who rides with me on tank operation as we go.

Let's find our target and get out of here before blue backup arrives!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I attempt to espionage something.

SOMETHING.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I ride Knave's tank, carefully watching for any threats.

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile

I attempt to build myself a ghille suit out of anything that might be around, like the dead guy's clothes (and bodyparts if I have to :D)

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile

what happened to the doom shotgun ???
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness

If you look, it's actually a modded shotgun.
Hop into a tank, preferably Knave's. Take up a position at the hatch so I can pop in and out.
(4) Done, but you would be an easy target....
Fortify Knave's tank with fortifications.
As good as that may be, fortifications on a tank are NOT A GOOD IDEA.
Drive the 2nd tank Onwards. If possible I will give basic instructions to anyone else who rides with me on tank operation as we go.
Your order needs to be held.
I ride Knave's tank, carefully watching for any threats.
(4) No new foes.
I attempt to build myself a ghille suit out of anything that might be around, like the dead guy's clothes (and bodyparts if I have to :D)
....Ghille suit..... what the waffle?
Quote from: author
So nothing
Your doing nothing is amazing!

Spoiler: Will Org (Org) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bob (Schilcote) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Batista (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Knave (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alexander Kyrby (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Suburbs (click to show/hide)
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Your order needs to be held.
Just go already. This right here is unacceptable.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I search the dead bodies of the enemy soldiers. They better damn well have radios on them. I also use their clothing and armor to make myself a disguise.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drive onwards when everyone is ready! Smoke a cigarette while I wait!

*puff puff* 8)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

In case you've been wondering... I've been ready the moment I hopped into the tank. So lets get going already!

Blast a hole in the side of the tank with my shotgun to allow me to shoot out through it, but mostly out of my impatient rage...

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In case you've been wondering... I've been ready the moment I hopped into the tank. So lets get going already!

Blast a hole in the side of the tank with my shotgun to allow me to shoot out through it, but mostly out of my impatient rage...

You want to shoot a shotgun at the armored plating of a tank, one that is designed to withstand the explosive rounds of other tanks, while inside the tank. Is this correct? (Just curious)
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I take potshots at passing animals with my grenade launcher while yelling at my companions to hurry up if they don't want to walk the rest of the way.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

You want to shoot a shotgun at the armored plating of a tank, one that is designed to withstand the explosive rounds of other tanks, while inside the tank. Is this correct? (Just curious)
This is a RTD, all I need is a 6 and physics be damned!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness

I search the dead bodies of the enemy soldiers. They better damn well have radios on them. I also use their clothing and armor to make myself a disguise.
(2) Nowt, and the bullets and grenades pretty muck ruined the disguise.
Also I get in the tank
(4) Done.
Drive onwards when everyone is ready! Smoke a cigarette while I wait!
Your move will activate NOW, because the others are idiots. (3+1) Dats some fancy driving.
Blast a hole in the side of the tank with my shotgun to allow me to shoot out through it, but mostly out of my impatient rage...[/b]
No... just... no....
I take potshots at passing animals with my grenade launcher while yelling at my companions to hurry up if they don't want to walk the rest of the way.
(2) You mimic, because there are no animals around.
Quote from: Alexander Kyrby[/quote
DRIVE.
Cooooool.

Will, Batista and Bob decide that, seeing as their rides just left, they would walk. They'll be with you guys next turn. They get NO ACTION.

The others are met by.... an enemy tank, with three passengers! Yaaay!

Spoiler: Will Org (Org) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bob (Schilcote) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Batista (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Knave (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alexander Kyrby (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Knave's Tank (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alex's Tank (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemy Tank (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Blue Tankie 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Blue Tankie 2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Blue Tankie 3 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Suburbs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Onwards (click to show/hide)
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10