Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Modern Warfare Cinnamon RTD-10th T-T-TANKS!  (Read 18324 times)

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile
Re: Modern Warfare Cinnamon RTD
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2010, 12:03:55 pm »

No, the thing I was using to manage this game.

Care to elaborate please? I'm still kinda ignorant here

you mean like, the system in itself? how can that fix itself?

EDIT: Actually nevermind, google was being a bitch but ended up spitting out the intel.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 12:14:17 pm by Batista »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2010, 02:18:16 pm »

So is the turn coming or not?
Not until Cinnamon Rolls fixes itself.

Wheelll.... you could CONCEIVABLY use RTDBot to do the same thing... conceivably...
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2010, 06:00:42 pm »

My program broke?

(the link for Cinnamon Rolls is in my sig, it's an executable program to organize RTDs)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 06:03:16 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2010, 01:33:32 am »

My program broke?

(the link for Cinnamon Rolls is in my sig, it's an executable program to organize RTDs)
Yeah, I created three enemy soldiers and tried to give them Pistols by copying Org's, but when I clicked on Org, I got a runtime error 63. The same applied for everyone else after that.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2010, 02:37:31 am »

My program broke?

Yeah, I created three enemy soldiers and tried to give them Pistols by copying Org's, but when I clicked on Org, I got a runtime error 63. The same applied for everyone else after that.
Spoiler alert!!!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2010, 06:11:16 am »

My program broke?

Spoiler alert!!!
EXKIRBY! YOU JUST RUINED THE END OF THE TELEVISION SERIES FOR ME

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2010, 10:37:11 am »

Well, I got the new version of Cinnamon, but it doesn't like my old save data. So, I have to reroll EVERYTHING. Turn will be up in a LONG while.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2010, 02:47:45 pm »

Problem solved. Let's roll!
I will set up a defensive perimeter around the APC and keep my eyes peeled for any signs of an ambush or snipers
(1) You're ambushed by no less than 3 foes! (5 vs 6, 2, 1) One of them fires at you before you get a chance to shoot! (5) Holy heck that's some shot. (1) It hits you square in the (6) head (3) for one damage. You fire back (4) pretty accurately for someone who just got shot in the head. (2) (5) (4) Two of them step out the way, but the bullet aimed at your shooter hit his (4) Right arm. One damage to that. The other two forget to shoot (Hey, I can designate enemy swarm rules. They were under your initiative roll)
I attempt to extract any sort of usable electronic device from the disabled APC.
(1) You stick your hand in and get electrocuted pretty badly on your right hand.
If there are any lootable buildings nearby, I loot them for explosive compounds. Otherwise, I stick with the group and fire my grenade launcher at anything that looks threatening.
(6... and I suppose your +2 comes into play here) You fire a grenade at enemy (6) 3! (3) He was looking the wrong way there. Owned his (2) Right Leg. (4) He didn't quite set on fire... (4) And your weapon remains mildly cool.
I find myself a good sniping spot and use mud to make war paints in my face.
(2) You didn't find anywhere of use, and you're on GRAVEL.
I tear into the APC for parts and crap.

And I try to get myself a pipe, I want at least one for a reason.(melee)

(5) One punch and the thing quite literally comes apart. (1+1(Due to the fact that the contents are laid out neatly)+1) You find a rusty pipe!
Execute apc driver, be epic
(4) You attempt to land a blow on Knave (4) which goes straight, (5) but Knave avoids.

Seeing as the enemy alredy expended their shots, the turn ends!

Spoiler: Will Org (Org) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bob (Schilcote) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Batista (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Knave (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Blue Soldier 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Blue Soldier 2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Blue Soldier 3 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Suburbs (click to show/hide)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grab something exceptionally pointy, then try to sneak around to the back of the enemy soldiers.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I continue to fire my grenade launcher at enemy 3.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

I'm unskilled at customizing stuff? O(

Shooot E'm!(blue soldier 2, he needs some wounding!)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

My badassery level went down.

Proceed to duel with the Soldiers using my sword.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seems I used up my luck in round one!

Unload on Soldier one with a manic laugh!

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile

Attemp to line up a piercing shot hitting at least 2 soldiers.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grab something exceptionally pointy, then try to sneak around to the back of the enemy soldiers.
(3+1) A piece of shrapnel seems to work. (4+2) You sneak up to the enemy, but trip and plant your face into the ground. The shrapnel heads towards enemy (6) 3, (2) who is completely unaware of his attacker! (2) The piece of shrapnel hits his right leg.
I continue to fire my grenade launcher at enemy 3.
Shooot E'm!(blue soldier 2, he needs some wounding!)
Proceed to duel with the Soldiers using my sword.
Unload on Soldier one with a manic laugh!
(4, 6+2, 1, 1+2 vs 2, 4, 3) Will and Knave raise their weapons but can't seem to line it up, although Org goes in headstrong anyway. However, Demo and Tweeker fire at (2, 2) enemy 2! (1, 6) Demo's grenade goes wide, but all the pepper from Tweeker hits the (5, 4, 3) torso and both arms. Shocked at this, he fires back (5) towards Tweeker. (6) Somehow, the knockback made him lose his footing, which will be recovered next turn. (3) The shot flies straight enough (3) and Tweeker gets it in the (2) Right leg.
Attemp to line up a piercing shot hitting at least 2 soldiers.
(3+2) Oh heck that's a good line of sight. It goes through (6, 1) the thrid and first enemy. Boom. (3+1) It flies true (5, 5) Yet both lean out the way at the wrong time!

Spoiler: Will Org (Org) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bob (Schilcote) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Batista (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Knave (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Blue Soldier 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Blue Soldier 2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Blue Soldier 3 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Suburbs (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10