Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Modern Warfare Cinnamon RTD-10th T-T-TANKS!  (Read 18297 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Modern Warfare Cinnamon RTD-Second Turn, Lots of Combat
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2010, 12:11:29 pm »

I hide behind something and attempt to analyze any flaws in the enemy's strategy, and come up with a counter-strategy. Upon success, attempt to covertly transmit this information to the head-on forces. If I cannot, I attempt to communicate it to them in person.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2010, 01:25:22 pm »

> Use grenade launcher on enemies.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2010, 03:33:04 pm »

MY LEVEL OF BADASSERY WENT DOWN. CHANGE IT.

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2010, 06:29:48 pm »

Repeat my previous action, but try to hit ALL of THEM

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2010, 07:28:35 pm »

Stay down this time, try to give my shotgun a additional barrel.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2010, 08:04:24 pm »

Stab them while saying really bad puns

Nimitz

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Close
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2010, 08:23:43 pm »

I'd like to take a spot on the waiting list, unless you're able to stick me in. :) Here's my sheet.

Name: Nimitz
Primary Skill: Automatic weapons
Secondary Skill: Engineering
Weapons: M249 SAW, H&K USP, KA-BAR knife, tool kit, bulletproof vest, gas mask, bulletproof helmet, and M67 hand grenades.
Description: Tall, muscled, light skin tone, has a stubble, a buzzcut and blue eyes.
Bio: Was a combat engineer before applying for special forces. He was accepted, and the experience caused him to adopt a bit of a gung-ho attitude. It doesn't mean he won't use common sense, but he always loves a good firefight...as long as he isn't losing, of course.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2010, 07:30:07 am »

Sorry for the late reply, I wasn't feeling too great yesterday! :'(

Continue to lay down fire on Soldier 1. Hope that our withering fire causes them to duck back in fear.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2010, 11:25:27 am »

Sorry about late turn, I had real life to deal with. On the better side, you all went on a MAKORKILLINGSPREE... sorta.

I hide behind something and attempt to analyze any flaws in the enemy's strategy, and come up with a counter-strategy. Upon success, attempt to covertly transmit this information to the head-on forces. If I cannot, I attempt to communicate it to them in person.
(2+2) You dive behind a tank and start watching. (1) Hey, is that a reinforcement?
> Use grenade launcher on enemies.
Stab them while saying really bad puns
b]Continue to lay down fire on Soldier 1. Hope that our withering fire causes them to duck back in fear.[/b]
Stay down this time, try to give my shotgun a additional barrel.
(6, 1, 3 vs 2, 3, 6) Demo and the new enemy stare off at each other. This requires a roll-off... (6 vs 1) "NOW!" Demo yells, and his ENTIRE SQUAD unloads! (3) Scholite runs up and delivers a kick to (61) the first enemy's (5) chest (3) and he fails to dodge! (2+2) Nirur unloads on (4) the newcomer attempting to roast his (2) Right Leg. (6) He falls to ground and will auto-fail his next dodge! (6+2+1) Batista loads his sniper with 1... 2... 3... 4... 5.... 6... 7.... 8 BULLETS?!?!?!? And now he's trying to rapid fire them! (Auto-Pass this roll due to the 9) Two shots per enemy... (2, 4) The first enemy takes shots to the right limbs (2) And completely fails to dodge! (3, 6) The second gets shots to the left arm and head, (3) and he too fails to dodge! (3, 3) The two bullets aimed at the third go for the left arm (3) and HE fails to dodge! (3, 4) The last one takes shots to the arms, and he can't dodge. (2+2) SHADOWdump quickly clips on an extra shotgun barrel (He had one in his parts?) and unloads at enemy (4) 4's (5, 4, 2, 3) torso and both right limbs, plus the left arm! PWNT! (5) Will feels like his badassness just increased twofold, and he goes in for the stab! (4+2) Deciding ONE isn't enough... he throws his sword to make foe kebab! (6 3, 6 5 2) It looks to hit the second and third foes in the (5, 6) Torso and head respectively (2, 3) And it worked! But now Org needs his wep back. (3+2) Knave locks and unloads upon enemy (3)'s (4, 6, 1) Head, arm and leg. (4) A pretty ameturish dodge, but it worked.

Now, I'm just gonna do a wound count....

Holy tofu. Through all of those bullets, only enemy 3's left arm fell off. Roll to resist death! (3 vs 4) The armless soldier grabs his stump and falls to the ground... dead....

Now for skills....

Spoiler: Will Org (Org) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bob (Schilcote) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Batista (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Knave (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Blue Soldier 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Blue Soldier 2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Blue Soldier 4 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Suburbs (click to show/hide)

Please note that I sorta renamed Blue 3 and gave him randomly high wounds due to a bug in deleting.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile
Re: Modern Warfare Cinnamon RTD-Turn 3 with death!
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2010, 01:27:04 pm »

8 bullets and I only killed one guy? maaaan i suck

How do we know the amount of exp earned ?

I REPEAT MY PREVIOUS ACTION, HOPING TO GET THE SAME RESULTS.

I also call dibs on the dead guys loot since I was the one who did the most damage to his arm
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 01:29:54 pm by Batista »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2010, 01:30:04 pm »

I fire my grenade launcher again, attempting to hit in such a way that the blast hits all of my foes.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2010, 02:12:06 pm »

8 bullets and I only killed one guy? maaaan i suck

How do we know the amount of exp earned ?I REPEAT MY PREVIOUS ACTION, HOPING TO GET THE SAME RESULTS.
You don't suck. You got all of your hits. They only deal 3 damage out of 5 per limb, and the arm, if I remember correctly, totaled at 6. You don't know your EXP levels.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2010, 06:14:50 pm »

TIME* TO OPEN UP A CAN!

*for someone else

I get the f*** out of there, using my spah tactics.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2010, 08:32:49 pm »

*bang* *bang*

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2010, 10:34:07 am »

66.6666666666666666666666% done.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10