Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22

Author Topic: Viva La Revolution!  (Read 13748 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Viva La Revolution!
« Reply #255 on: May 06, 2010, 11:31:46 am »

Yeah, we should have a schedule to make sure they don't suspect anything. Maybe we can pretend that the people who are meeting there are friends who have a picnic, lovers who steal away into the night, or a hobo who frequents the area. we gotta make them think "lol there's no one here."
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 06, 2010, 11:47:26 am »

You do not know where the engine is being held at this moment in time

You have approximately 30 Litres of Petrol stockpiled in the Warehouse
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 06, 2010, 11:49:06 am »

Alright, let's see if we can't find that dude at Wharf 12. BRING ANNE
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 06, 2010, 11:50:44 am »

Man we should let Anne have a break. She seemed pretty rattled at the last hoe-job.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 06, 2010, 11:53:54 am »

Then, we should bring some muscle. Who's our most intimidating dude? Also, fashion simple molotovs from gasoline and old rags and bottles and shanks out of glass.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 06, 2010, 02:54:14 pm »

The van is fully painted but the License plate stays the same.

Jack strolls on down to Wharf 12, from a distance it doesn't look too different from the other Wharfs, Clustered tall warehouses and a long pier jutting into the Estuary. There is a small-ish vessel moored at the berth at the end.

Jack approaches the admin's office. He taps lightly at the door and is called to enter. Jack sits at the table
 "That's £300 tell me where I can find the biggest land-based vehicle engine around here."

( - £ 300 )

The Admin leans back in his chair,
 "Well I could tell you where to find a Military Standard APC Engine on the dock," he adopted a smug look on his face, "but it will cost you £200 more."

Total Monies: 29340 Pounds

« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 02:59:47 pm by Hoborobo234 »
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 06, 2010, 03:02:46 pm »

we pay it and an extra 100 for silence
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 06, 2010, 03:10:13 pm »

Pay it. We have cash.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 06, 2010, 03:11:18 pm »

( - £ 300 )

"There you go, and an extra hundred to make sure nobody hears about this" says Jack

"Ok, I'll tell you" He looked satisfied, "There is an Engine for the new RGK-XD coming in secret canister on the 3rd of August at Wharf 32B, it will come under the cover of darkness. Because of the secrecy there will be no more guards than a normal shipment of Tomatoes which it will be disguised as. If you want more information I will require £500"

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 06, 2010, 03:23:49 pm »

( - £ 300 )

"There you go, and an extra hundred to make sure nobody hears about this" says Jack

"Ok, I'll tell you" He looked satisfied, "There is an Engine for the new RGK-XD coming in secret canister on the 3rd of August at Wharf 32B, it will come under the cover of darkness. Because of the secrecy there will be no more guards than a normal shipment of Tomatoes which it will be disguised as. If you want more information I will require £500"

pay up again give him 100 extra and this time also add your´e welcome maybe we will work together in the future
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 06, 2010, 03:27:02 pm »

This guy will milk us dry... We can afford it for now. Pay him.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 06, 2010, 03:33:53 pm »

"Here is a £100, I'll be seeing you, thank you"

"No problem friend!" Shouts the Admin as Jack walks out of the room. Although that was a efty price to pay for such information it was very useful and we should be able to get this Engine now.

Jack returns to the warehouse.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 06, 2010, 03:41:36 pm »

Send someone to keep an eye on him, he seems like he will do anything for money. Including ratting us out. If he does something or he will then we can take him out. Hows that?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 06, 2010, 03:51:36 pm »

how do you plan to take him out? We have no weapons

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 06, 2010, 03:56:41 pm »

Improvised weapons- get a glass bottle lying around or stranglation by hands
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22