Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Author Topic: Viva La Revolution!  (Read 13724 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Viva La Revolution!
« Reply #300 on: May 10, 2010, 08:42:34 pm »

Hrm...
How much for a Warsaw Pact weapon? (Soviet crap)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 10, 2010, 11:52:58 pm »

Okay, we should ask it to be delivered at a predisclosed wharf, one that we can find easily, and that is relatively out of the way.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 11, 2010, 12:05:52 am »

I still want a Warsaw Pact piece of shit.

Oh well, a Wharf seems nice. But make a few men make sure the area is safe first.

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 11, 2010, 09:58:58 am »

This.

I'm back guize after five-day mute :/
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 11, 2010, 10:40:28 am »

Send them to our werehouse without attacting trouble Plus I say we should give around £2000 for everything and for a way to contact him again. Hey we can always use a contact for weapons.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 11, 2010, 11:09:59 am »

"We'd like you to deposit them at an out-of-the-way wharf. Do you have any suggestions?"

"Aye. Probably 8C is your best bet, not a ship has gone in or out of there for years. I'll leave it for you in the old Admin's Office, there shouldn't be anyone there, you just need to pick up the package after the 23rd of July."

"Thanks, here's the money"

( - £ 1500 )

Jack picks his way through the mess and turns back towards Warehouse. Two cars rush up the street the other way, one with a silver hand, the other with a Large Crest of the State. The government car chases the Silver hand car down the street and around the block.
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 11, 2010, 11:12:46 am »

"We'd like you to deposit them at an out-of-the-way wharf. Do you have any suggestions?"

"Aye. Probably 8C is your best bet, not a ship has gone in or out of there for years. I'll leave it for you in the old Admin's Office, there shouldn't be anyone there, you just need to pick up the package after the 23rd of July."

"Thanks, here's the money"

( - £ 1500 )

Jack picks his way through the mess and turns back towards Warehouse. Two cars rush up the street the other way, one with a silver hand, the other with a Large Crest of the State. The government car chases the Silver hand car down the street and around the block.

we goe there .
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 11, 2010, 05:56:45 pm »

Bad idea, let them handle themselves, we cannot get involved yet. If they see us, its R.I.R for us. Not good. What you should be doing right now is handling your shops and making some balaclava's. (Full covering masks made from fabric that leaves the eyes, nose and mouth open.) Those should come in handy if you need to take offensive action.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 05:59:49 pm by Zako »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 11, 2010, 06:14:54 pm »

Actually I say we make those balaclavas without the mouth or nose holes. A little more concealing.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 11, 2010, 07:08:06 pm »

Those are so you can breathe more easily, which can be handy when running away from soldiers.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 11, 2010, 07:11:29 pm »

Breathing is important.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 11, 2010, 07:19:00 pm »

Meh.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 11, 2010, 07:48:30 pm »

Well, if you must disguise more, you can wear goggles or black sunglasses or something underneath the balaclava to protect your eyes and shield them from view, as well as not cutting a mouth hole as it is not as important as the nose hole, but that will both restrict heavy breathing and your speach, but that may not be a bad thing.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 11, 2010, 08:05:37 pm »

Alright, I like the above.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 12, 2010, 10:24:59 am »

Well, if you must disguise more, you can wear goggles or black sunglasses or something underneath the balaclava to protect your eyes and shield them from view, as well as not cutting a mouth hole as it is not as important as the nose hole, but that will both restrict heavy breathing and your speach, but that may not be a bad thing.
Alright, I like the above.

THiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiS
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22