Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22

Author Topic: Viva La Revolution!  (Read 13761 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Viva La Revolution!
« Reply #210 on: May 03, 2010, 07:06:53 am »

Hmmm... there's no chance of bribing him, is there?
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 03, 2010, 07:09:16 am »

There might be, but you are unaware of weather he is trust worthy or not. Maybe somebody knows who to corrupt officials are but not any of the rebel group.
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2010, 07:13:44 am »

Can we try to recruit someone who has... assets that would be useful in corrupting guards?
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 03, 2010, 07:15:08 am »

I suppose that would be possible. Which member of the group do you suggest become the pervert?
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 03, 2010, 10:14:30 am »

The person with the highest CHA roll, I guess.
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 03, 2010, 10:28:01 am »

[CHA???]  ???

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 03, 2010, 10:39:44 am »

CHArisma in Dungeons and Dragons.
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 03, 2010, 10:47:17 am »

He means the most charming/attractive/best at this sorta thing guy we have.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 03, 2010, 10:54:09 am »

OH! I thought that Acanthus wanted to recruit some girl who could "Persuade" a guard to do what she wanted. I guess thats just the Teenage mind. :P

Faulkner is the most charismatic character of the group. Perhaps he should convince the guard?

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 03, 2010, 11:03:55 am »

Let me explain:

Choose the sexiest girl we have to fuck with guards so they spit out information or whatever. Free prostituion, basically.

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 03, 2010, 11:31:04 am »

Riight, Ok.

Anne is the sexiest girl in the revolution. It would be possible for the van driver and her to meet up during the route. The only problem now is that we need get a driver to be accepted by the government.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 03, 2010, 12:03:51 pm »

Riight, Ok.

Anne is the sexiest girl in the revolution. It would be possible for the van driver and her to meet up during the route. The only problem now is that we need get a driver to be accepted by the government.

but I thought I was??
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 03, 2010, 12:08:17 pm »

Riight, Ok.

but I thought I was??

Yes, but Max needs to be accepted by the government to take the job. First he needs to apply.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 03, 2010, 12:12:56 pm »

Riight, Ok.

but I thought I was??

Yes, but Max needs to be accepted by the government to take the job. First he needs to apply.

then i do so
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 03, 2010, 12:21:35 pm »

Max drives down to the Wharf, Wharf 37, and visits the administrator there. He fills in a job application and returns it the administrator. He takes it back with a wry smile. You should get a reply tomorrow or the next day.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22