Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: Adventure of Awesomeness! Maximum Amount of people now 8!  (Read 12446 times)

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure of Awesomeness!
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2010, 03:53:19 pm »

Sir Pickle
---------
He surveys the area and finds nothing of interest besides a hole in the ground with loose soil in it.It is roughly 3 feet wide all around.

Zilikia
--------
He uses Heal on his arm,healing him and reducing the cripple time by 2.
He climbs into a bed set up at the camp.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2010, 03:54:27 pm »

"so what's this hole for? if it's not in use for anything, i got plans for it."
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2010, 03:57:04 pm »

Zilikia
-----------
While resting in bed,he gets bitten by a poisonous snake and dies.

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2010, 03:57:38 pm »

Thats what i get for rolling a 1 one a 100 sided die.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2010, 03:59:52 pm »

"aaah, the place to my self. i'll just take his stuff..."
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2010, 04:03:50 pm »

Sir Pickle
----------------
He raids Zilikia for all the stuff he has.Its what he would want.Right?

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2010, 04:05:55 pm »

make a stake, put his body on it, write "no trespassers" on his corpse in his blood.

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2010, 04:11:32 pm »

Sir Pickle
-----------
Using Zilikia's Old Axe and Pickle's New Axe,he carves a long stake from wood.He,shoves it through his body,and puts it near his camp and writes "No Trespassers" on his corpse.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2010, 04:13:35 pm »

now start CAREFULLY chopping wood, and putting all that into building a small wood structure around the pit.

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2010, 04:18:45 pm »

Sir Pickle
-------------
He begins chopping down trees and....cuts down ten before he is too exhausted to continue. (+2 success chance due to carefulness)

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2010, 04:19:30 pm »

go to sleep at the camp. wonder where the other players went.

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2010, 04:21:17 pm »

Sir Pickle
---------------
Sir Pickle goes to sleep.

(say when you want me to wake your up)

Zyzarda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2010, 04:30:06 pm »

Be Back in like...10 minutes?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure of Awesomeness! Needs one more person!
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2010, 04:45:15 pm »

Now that everyone is sufficiently impressed(maybe...) I ask around for tasks worthy of a wizard.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure of Awesomeness! Needs one more person!
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2010, 04:57:10 pm »

I`ll meet the two people before the city gate and i`ll tell them to find a suitable spot in the forest to build a little camp*. They shall get some wood and shall build a little shelter. My Zombie, equipped with the chainmail and the dagger, shall patrol around my base.

(Water source and trees to hide would be nice- A hill even nicer. And a empty cave the best!^^)

The two guys shall also try to arm themselves with wooden clubs etc.

They also have the following orders: If they meet Goblins- They shall say them that i have a nice offer for them. If they meet bandits, they shall tell them that i have a nice offer for them. If they meet anything sentient they shall tell them that i have a nice offer for them.. The offer is: Help with my undead minions but in turn they provide me and my cult with some necessary stuff. Upon interest i might detail it further.

If someone want`s to attack us i will reveal my true form to them in order to show them my power. Then i will offer them to help them. (s.a.)

If anyone asks me to do something, that i`m capable off, like enchanting him or stuff i will do it. (For example if Dwarfguy would walk up to me and would ask me to enchant him, i would do it.)

If anyone wants to join me he is welcome- Be it goblin, human, undead, bandit or anything sentient.
New guys get the order to build a hovel to live in.

After some shelter is up one of my minions shall go forth into the city and he shall try to convince even more guys.

I will stay at my base and maybe i`ll practice my magic- But very careful and mostly for fun. Mostly i`m awaiting new guys at my base.

The other minion might try to hunt; My Zombie might help him. They shall stay near the camp, though. If he catches something he shall butcher it and i shall reanimate the animal.

If something very bad happens to me my minions have the order to protect me at all costs.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 05:08:50 pm by Lordinquisitor »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18