Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47

Author Topic: RtDtM-Roll to Destroy the Moon["Sanity is illegal"]["Wait, I got a topic slot?"]  (Read 75878 times)

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)

Round 53:

Round Complete.

Inteuniso: Persuade NPC, Donate Object:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tarran: Plot:

New Rule Discovered! Narration Is Possible

Achievement Unlocked! "Narrator No Narrating"
Out-narrate the narrator.

Ragnarok97071: Lunatic Action:

Flagrarus: Consume Object:

Kagus: No Action:

HmH: Arrive:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 12:20:32 pm by Dwarfaholic »

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

^Round Complete.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Careful with the rings, Flag, we kinda need them if we're going to polymorph back into humans.

Ummm... I'm kinda lost here after the long break. Errrr... continue with the plot?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
Off to the Waiting room thread again, then.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Glide down the rest of the way on my multipurpose carpet.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile

A means of QUICK TRANSPORT! Now those FILTHY COMMUNISTS will not be able to see the CANDY I have stashed INSIDE THE VAN.

Ask the BRUTES if their masters have any sorts of LARGE WEAPONRY.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm kind of at a loss as well. I suppose we should...go to the moon, still. Somehow.

Change Magic option to the right. It goes to 5.5, right? I suppose that will have to do.

So, anyone want to volunteer for being teleported to the moon? If not, I may just pick someone at random, so...

I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm kind of at a loss as well. I suppose we should...go to the moon, still. Somehow.

Change Magic option to the right. It goes to 5.5, right? I suppose that will have to do.

If that doesn't do enough, remember this option on the Gameswitch:

New Players Spawn In Labyrinth><New Players Are Dropped Off At Earth Base>

Evidence suggests that you could get other players to new and exciting locations, like the Moon.  If not, then at least the "Dreamlands":

There are eight Gameswitches we know of. Four of them control the four Regions; the Earth, the Moon, the Labyrinth, and the Dreamlands.

I'd personally like to arrive on Earth before Kagus forgets to breath, but HmH's difficulties in arriving suggest that alternatives may be preferable.  Maybe I can challenge Kagus through dreamsssss . . .

--Rexfelum

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

For some reason, I prioritized performing my military service above attending to a random RtD on the board.  That, and we're not allowed to use personal computers in our rooms until one of the higher-ups remembers to say that we can.

I haven't read the latest updates, and thus have no real idea what's going on.  As such, I guess I'll Disco-Disco Shoot Something.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Teleport Electric Rat-o-mon to the moon, as punishment a proof of concept.
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well! Test season is finally over, and I would theoretically have the time to focus on this again.

But is there anyone left who wants to read these?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Sorry, but I've lost interest. Both due to the style of this RTD (not that it's bad, I just don't like it), and the long breaks.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd still be willing to play if there's enough players.

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, sure.  It's quite a wacky and enjoyable story.  It may possibly benefit from content/character overhaul/trimming to get back on track.

--Rexfelum

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

I know I'm currently in the waiting thread, but still, I'd play if this became alive again.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47