Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 47

Author Topic: RtDtM-Roll to Destroy the Moon["Sanity is illegal"]["Wait, I got a topic slot?"]  (Read 75974 times)

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
Re: RtDtM- Roll to Destroy the Moon ["Sanity is illegal"] [Empty Topic Slot]
« Reply #570 on: November 10, 2010, 05:45:56 pm »

I will obviously continue to do the SAME THING.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: November 11, 2010, 01:06:33 pm »

Pardon, but this individual (me) from the pre-waiting list has been enjoying reading the game proper, and has three things to say and/or ask to/of Dwarfaholic.

First, does the amazing psychic power that allows all the people in the game to know the actions and thoughts of others extend to those of us in the waiting/pre-waiting area?  Specifically, are you alright with our posting here too?  Or will my posting be regarded as little more than a metaphysical whisper, lost on the electronic wind?

Second:

Tarran: Execute Plan:
. . .
Just before you Breathe Your Flame Of Electricity at The Batteries

Weren't they "Conveniently Found Condensator Units" a moment ago?

Third: who controls the "Empy Topic Slot," if anyone?  For that matter, who controls the initial slot?  I can't find it listed in the first post, and I imagine the game could use some silly topic variation again someday.

--Rexfelum

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://(none)
« Reply #572 on: November 12, 2010, 05:26:43 am »

Pardon, but this individual (me) from the pre-waiting list has been enjoying reading the game proper, and has three things to say and/or ask to/of Dwarfaholic.

First, does the amazing psychic power that allows all the people in the game to know the actions and thoughts of others extend to those of us in the waiting/pre-waiting area?  Specifically, are you alright with our posting here too?  Or will my posting be regarded as little more than a metaphysical whisper, lost on the electronic wind?

Second:

. . .
Just before you Breathe Your Flame Of Electricity at The Batteries

Weren't they "Conveniently Found Condensator Units" a moment ago?

Third: who controls the "Empy Topic Slot," if anyone?  For that matter, who controls the initial slot?  I can't find it listed in the first post, and I imagine the game could use some silly topic variation again someday.

--Rexfelum

Thank you for your Concern. Your message is Very Important to us.

for the first question, Yes. You are able to know the Thoughts And Actions of all other players, even those hidden behind a Metaphysical Veil Machine Thing. Metagaming is nothing to be worried about in this game.

Second: Well played.  Worrying focus on details, yes, but still commendable. This has been fixed.

Third: I seem to have currently misplaced the list on the two people, but I recall the first one was possibly Flagrarus. For the second one I shall need to do some Scouring Of The Topic.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: November 12, 2010, 05:34:50 am »

Here we go.

Tarran earned the first Topic Slot on Round 8 for getting 3 Achievements at the same time for performing an Involuntary Craniectomy on the Traitor Doomshifter.

On Round 28 RedWarrior0 earned Topic Slot 2 for Advancing The Plot and Because I Was Bored.

If RedWarrior0 does not want to Claim His Topic Slot I suppose you people could Vote On What You Want For It. This vote would concern All Players, in Both Threads, even in The Pre-Waiting Room. If you Want To Vote, post here. If you Don't Want To Vote good for you. Just keep on doing that. I'm going to Post A Voting Message in the other thread as well. Voting ends by Round 44.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 12, 2010, 08:13:49 pm »

Topic slot: "Wait, I got a topic slot?"

If not, what is the list of available topic slots?

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
RtDtM-Roll to Destroy the Moon["Sanity is illegal"]["Wait, I got a topic slot?"]
« Reply #575 on: November 16, 2010, 04:20:43 am »

Hm. It appears there is a Limit To The Amount Of Letters In A Topic Name.
I shall have to Compress The Topic Slightly.

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Round 43:

Round Complete.

Xegeth: Enter Location, Interact:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Flagrarus: Enter Location:

Ragnarok97071: Lunatic Action:

Inteuniso: Lunatic Action:

Kagus: No Action [1]:

Events And NPCs:

((Voting Canceled: RedWarrior0 decided on his topic slot use.))

((Addendum: You people rolled freakishly well this round. I am disgusted and slightly aroused.))

Dwarfaholic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

^Round Complete.

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I suppose I'll just have to buy some Lon Lon Milk instead.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile

Can you update the OP?

also how do you watch a thread?
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm...I for one really want to open those doors and see the hideous, powerful, insane, awesome contraption. But on the other hand, I don't want to kill us all without at least asking permission first.

So, people of the thread, can I open those doors, find out what this insanely hideous and powerfully awesome contraption is and possibly doom us all ( as well as the communists, of course )?

Please?
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Xegeth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Losing is fun. I've got no problem with you opening it.

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, no!  Did the giant rolling talking multicolor prophetic afro just get killed at location [0,0]?!

(Or was it actually an Athenian who headed out there?  There appears to only have been an "x4" on the move to the "Downstairs Lobby," when there are five of them.  (Details, details.))

also how do you watch a thread?

Congratulations, you are now watching it the easy way.  Just like I am.  Go to "Show new replies to your posts" to see.

--Rexfelum

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, wait, I change my mind. The wise course of action here would be:

Find the Afro and ask it whether I should open those doors and find out about this contraption or not.

The Athenians will just have to wait.
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

W00t. I win, they lose.

Finish off the Communist Fanatics via Moar lightning.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 47