Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: Friendly yet creepy  (Read 13232 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Friendly yet creepy
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2010, 09:53:37 pm »

I still say I should send my 280-lb bruiser.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Pathos

« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2010, 09:55:19 pm »

And crush him? :\ I'm not even sure how. Like, what I'd even say. "YOURE SCARING ME. LEAVE ME ALONE" Would that work? Like. Rar.

That wouldn't work. He'll just apologise and try harder.

Try something along the lines of, "You're a pathetic piece of shit, I'll NEVER be interested in you, so GET AWAY FROM ME AND STAY AWAY." That should do it.

He'll probably cry, though.

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2010, 09:56:51 pm »

And crush him? :\ I'm not even sure how. Like, what I'd even say. "YOURE SCARING ME. LEAVE ME ALONE" Would that work? Like. Rar.

That wouldn't work. He'll just apologise and try harder.

Try something along the lines of, "You're a pathetic piece of shit, I'll NEVER be interested in you, so GET AWAY FROM ME AND STAY AWAY." That should do it.

He'll probably cry, though.

Jesus. I could never say that to someones face. I get sad just thinking about it.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2010, 09:57:29 pm »

I still think my bruiser pal would help. HE NEEDS FOOD
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Pathos

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2010, 09:58:18 pm »

Jesus. I could never say that to someones face. I get sad just thinking about it.

Do you like the chap in a friendly way?

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2010, 10:02:01 pm »

Well, realistically you should probably be mean enough to deter him. That "puppy dog eye" bullshtuff that he is tryna pull is just going

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2010, 10:02:49 pm »

Tell him you need your space.
Shoes...

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2010, 10:11:25 pm »

Do you like the chap in a friendly way?

He was always alright, yeah. Its only recently he's gotten really sort of creepy. He's always been a fairly awkward kid so its not really a personality shift though.

Tell him you need your space.

I have. Its not really worked.

Well, realistically you should probably be mean enough to deter him. That "puppy dog eye" bullshtuff that he is tryna pull is just going

Is just going....?

Pathos

« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2010, 10:13:47 pm »

He was always alright, yeah. Its only recently he's gotten really sort of creepy. He's always been a fairly awkward kid so its not really a personality shift though.

Here's how to be able to say what I suggested:

Spoiler: Not For The Squeamish (click to show/hide)

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2010, 10:18:58 pm »

Is just going....?

sorry, sometimes I just lose my entire train of focus when

oh yeah, is just going to make you forgive him and enable him to continue being a leech.

psyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2010, 10:21:18 pm »

I am not and do not pretend to be a psychologist, but what he is doing -- consistently feigning ignorance in order to date you -- screams sociopathy. But in all likelihood he only suffers from extreme stupidity.

I still vote introducing him to someone you know. Failing that, anonymously mail him a blow-up sex doll. If that does not work, introduce him to Chatroulette. If he keeps bugging you, spread a rumor around campus that he has a massive schlong. Failing everything... dye your hair, and move out of state, STAT!

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2010, 10:22:09 pm »

Here's how to be able to say what I suggested:

Spoiler: Not For The Squeamish (click to show/hide)
You sick, sick motherfacker. I tip my hat to you.

YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Jude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2010, 10:24:14 pm »

It's probably better for him to be told you don't want him around than that you just want to be friends

No guy likes to hear that

if you are mean to him then he can at least console himself by thinking you're a bitch or something
Quote from: Raphite1
I once started with a dwarf that was "belarded by great hanging sacks of fat."

Oh Jesus

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2010, 10:27:30 pm »

Pathos, I literally half-spat out/half choked on my tea when I read that. I really didn't see that coming and frankly preferred my life before I had. ;_;
I'm going to try and put the thought out of mind. Like, really really hard.

Master Catfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2010, 10:29:05 pm »

What Jude said about being mean is right.  In my experience getting rejected by girls is often better if they are rude about it.  That way, I get angry and can release frustration by breaking things or fighting people.  On the other hand, sadness doesn't lead anywhere and can't be as easily gotten rid of.  Though, you might not want to make this guy angry...

It might also not be possible for him to be 'just friends' with you. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15