Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Friendly yet creepy  (Read 13193 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: Friendly yet creepy
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2010, 09:06:31 pm »

So I missed my chance again today. I sort of chickened out. I started alright, but as soon as he started to get all sad looking I started panicking and being all "butreallyyourecoolilikehangingoutwithyoureallyyourenotcreepydontbesad" and afterwards felt like slamming my head into a wall.
I'm no good at this. Rar.
If I was you, I wouldn't care if he started moaning! If you don't want him around, TELL HIM STRAIGHT UP, YO. IF HES CREEPY TELL THE BASTARD
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2010, 09:09:01 pm »

Wait, your problem is that you can't work up the nerve to tell somebody you don't want to date them?

Seriously?

This is an interesting twist.

I'm pathetic. I know. :s I just dont want to hurt his feelings or anything. I keep looking for a way to close it without doing so, but I'm probably just slamming into a wall, aren't I?
Mer.
And yeah, its sort of creepy, but thats only another reason I dont want to let him down too hard. Ending up on SVU or something is not my dream day, if you follow.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2010, 09:10:58 pm »

Yeah, Renault, you are slamming into a wall. You gotta get over hurting him. If you tell him to STOP, both of ya will benefit (hopefully). It's that or you let him creep you out for ALL ETERNITY.

/joke on the eternity bit
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Pathos

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2010, 09:12:28 pm »

I'm pathetic. I know. :s I just dont want to hurt his feelings or anything. I keep looking for a way to close it without doing so, but I'm probably just slamming into a wall, aren't I?
Mer.
And yeah, its sort of creepy, but thats only another reason I dont want to let him down too hard. Ending up on SVU or something is not my dream day, if you follow.

You've got too choices:
- Allow it to string out until he gets bored of you.
- Crush him decisively.

Love is like war. The only way to win is with a ballshot. ( Or was that war is like love? I don't know. )

EDIT: Also, if you crush him, the stalker thing is LESS likely. Or, it won't get violent at least, because he'll view you as the dominant one. At least you won't die?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 09:14:38 pm by Pathos »

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2010, 09:16:54 pm »

Four words will forever deter him.

"I have a penis."

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2010, 09:18:32 pm »

So I missed my chance again today. I sort of chickened out. I started alright, but as soon as he started to get all sad looking I started panicking and being all "butreallyyourecoolilikehangingoutwithyoureallyyourenotcreepydontbesad" and afterwards felt like slamming my head into a wall.
I'm no good at this. Rar.
If I was you, I wouldn't care if he started moaning! If you don't want him around, TELL HIM STRAIGHT UP, YO. IF HES CREEPY TELL THE BASTARD

Actually, if moans ever emanate from him at any time, get out fast.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Pathos

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2010, 09:20:12 pm »

Four words will forever deter him.

"I have a penis."

How much do you want to bet?

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2010, 09:21:01 pm »

10 shillings and a bag of doritos

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2010, 09:22:27 pm »

I'll bet a box of !!xTwilightx!! books.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Pathos

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2010, 09:23:23 pm »

Renault, I have a lot riding on this. You have to be seductive WHILST still pretending ( we won't judge if you really have one ) to have a penis.

Okay?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2010, 09:34:41 pm »

Don't do that if you're still in high school, it will spread like wildfire and your pronoun will be changed to "it"

Seriously guys, think ahead.
Shoes...

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2010, 09:37:58 pm »

I somehow doubt that anybody is going to listen to the creepy guy who just got snubbed tell people that the girl has a penis.

In fact, she will win support.

Win win!
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Pathos

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2010, 09:46:23 pm »

Don't do that if you're still in high school, it will spread like wildfire and your pronoun will be changed to "it"

Seriously guys, think ahead.

All she has to do is demonstrate she doesn't have one somehow.

And then she might develop a cool nickname, like "Ghostdick" and become a supertransexual with magical powers and save the world from conservatives.

Good idea, no?
I somehow doubt that anybody is going to listen to the creepy guy who just got snubbed tell people that the girl has a penis.

In fact, she will win support.

Win win!
This! Pretend to be upset.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2010, 09:50:06 pm »

Anyway, life is tough.  Sometimes you have to crush someone like an insect.  Maybe you'll even enjoy it. 

Don't enjoy it too much though, we have enough weirdos running around.
Shoes...

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2010, 09:52:44 pm »

I...I'm not going to tell anyone I have a penis. That too is pretty far outside my scope of...uh...tactics..or whatever that would be.

And crush him? :\ I'm not even sure how. Like, what I'd even say. "YOURE SCARING ME. LEAVE ME ALONE" Would that work? Like. Rar.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15