Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: Friendly yet creepy  (Read 13192 times)

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
Re: Friendly yet creepy
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2010, 12:14:25 am »

Anyway, as a twelve-year-old, I looked at lots of twelve-year-olds and that's how I know.  >:(

Not me. I'm morally superior, and your behaviour as a child disturbs me.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Pathos

« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2010, 12:18:41 am »

Not me. I'm morally superior, and your behaviour as a child disturbs me.

Et tu, Brute?

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 16, 2010, 12:41:54 am »

12 YEAR OLD /B/TARD DROPPING IN, GO GO GO

Yea, been reading this thread for the last few 20-30 min. A few things I'd like to say. To Jude on page 5-ish or something like that about the whole every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite? Also, on a somewhat unrelated note if I don't get laid by 22 I'm going to a whorehouse in France probably.

/B/TARD ESCAPING

And this is what the youth of the world is coming to.

Don't worry, that's just x2yzh9.  He's an asshat.

There's no way he's still twelve, though.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2010, 04:05:10 am »

I'm twelve, what's this?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 16, 2010, 08:13:11 am »

I have B-day in june. :/

Jude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 16, 2010, 08:16:25 am »

There's a good chance that the person you are masturbating to may not appreciate it if they knew, and so now you're living out a secret you couldn't share with them because it could alienate your relationship.
That's true of an incredibly huge number of things in any relationship

There's a reason why anyone who explores the premise "wouldn't it be cool to be  telepathic" always concludes "Oh Christ No"

Plus lots of male-female friendships contain some level of sexual tension so it's not like they're completely oblivious to anything
Quote from: Raphite1
I once started with a dwarf that was "belarded by great hanging sacks of fat."

Oh Jesus

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 16, 2010, 03:28:23 pm »

Lots of 12 year olds here. Weird.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 16, 2010, 04:47:06 pm »

Hell, even without estrogen, artificial growth hormones in most meats are causing us to be naturally better at stuff, like growing hella big. If you took someone from 2000, 2005, and the present, and made them genetically identical and raised them exactly the same, save which era the meat foods they eat is from, 2010 Person could beat the hell out of the other two. Also, as a 14 13 15 (when the hell is my birthday? I don't know how old I am  ???  :'() year old that is just beginning to play the field, I heartily endorse the boobies growing hormones.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 16, 2010, 08:08:29 pm »

Have you seen the forum name recently? Ironic, I know.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Jude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 16, 2010, 10:44:13 pm »

It would explain a lot...
Quote from: Raphite1
I once started with a dwarf that was "belarded by great hanging sacks of fat."

Oh Jesus

Coidzure Dreams

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 18, 2010, 04:19:08 pm »

Pathos, I literally half-spat out/half choked on my tea when I read that. I really didn't see that coming and frankly preferred my life before I had. ;_;
I'm going to try and put the thought out of mind. Like, really really hard.

You play dwarf fortress... Where capturing mermaids and forcing them to breed only to have their babies taken away and butchered to make earrings from their bones is perfectly acceptable behavior and encouraged amongst the fanbase...

AND THAT BOTHERED YOU?  You're a dwarf, now start acting like one, laddeh!  So, use magma on Pathos, I guess...  Hmm... I think I got a bit muddled there.

More seriously, since this guy gave you trouble getting rid of him, you need to seriously consider your defenses against ending up in an abusive relationship/domestic violence.

FreakyCheeseMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 18, 2010, 04:40:07 pm »

Online sounds like a very bad, very impersonal method. And since this is someone who isn't good with people, you might hurt him even worse than if you told him in person.

Just my two cents.

(EDIT: Does anyone use that expression anymore? I'm not sure.)

What the hell? In person hurts *way* worse, pretty much always. Some things are serious enough they need to be handled face-to-face, but if you don't actually have a grudge against this guy, give him the privilege of hiding how hurt he is behind an IM.
What do you really need to turn Elves into Dwarves? Mutation could make them grow a beard; insanity effects could make them evil-minded, aggressive, tree-hating cave dwellers, and instant, full necrosis of their lower legs could make them short.

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 18, 2010, 04:42:44 pm »

True...but slaughtering mermaid children is economically viable! I can think of no gain to, uh, that. *shudder*

As to the last part, I don't really know what to say. I dont ever see myself in a situation like that; though perhaps thats not the wisest way of considering the issue. Hrm.

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 18, 2010, 04:43:25 pm »

Online sounds like a very bad, very impersonal method. And since this is someone who isn't good with people, you might hurt him even worse than if you told him in person.

Just my two cents.

(EDIT: Does anyone use that expression anymore? I'm not sure.)

What the hell? In person hurts *way* worse, pretty much always. Some things are serious enough they need to be handled face-to-face, but if you don't actually have a grudge against this guy, give him the privilege of hiding how hurt he is behind an IM.

Oh. Uhm. Too late, heh... :s

Coidzure Dreams

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 18, 2010, 05:07:21 pm »

As to the last part, I don't really know what to say. I dont ever see myself in a situation like that; though perhaps thats not the wisest way of considering the issue. Hrm.

Ah, no, no it is not.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15