Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: Friendly yet creepy  (Read 13199 times)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Friendly yet creepy
« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2010, 10:39:11 pm »

12 YEAR OLD /B/TARD DROPPING IN, GO GO GO

Yea, been reading this thread for the last few 20-30 min. A few things I'd like to say. To Jude on page 5-ish or something like that about the whole every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite? Also, on a somewhat unrelated note if I don't get laid by 22 I'm going to a whorehouse in France probably.

/B/TARD ESCAPING

Pathos

« Reply #136 on: April 15, 2010, 10:43:24 pm »

Yea, been reading this thread for the last few 20-30 min. A few things I'd like to say. To Jude on page 5-ish or something like that about the whole every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite? Also, on a somewhat unrelated note if I don't get laid by 22 I'm going to a whorehouse in France probably.

/B/TARD ESCAPING

And this is what the youth of the world is coming to.

Kebooo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2010, 10:48:07 pm »

I'm not sure what's degrading about fantasizing about someone, it's a pretty natural human tendency
I'm sure people have masturbated while thinking about me at some point and I'm OK with that

It's this supposition that a lot of people are going to have a problem with.  Why is anything degrading to anyone?  I could go into a long-winded explanation of why I consider it so, especially if you don't love the person, but that's neither here nor there, plus you would see it differently so there's really no point.  All you need to know is that a lot of people disagree with you, and you shouldn't assume everyone sees it as completely normal and OK to fantasize about personal friends of yours.  There's a good chance that the person you are masturbating to may not appreciate it if they knew, and so now you're living out a secret you couldn't share with them because it could alienate your relationship.  If the thought of secret acts lived out for your own gratification that could alienate a friend doesn't even give you any hesitation, then we could never see the issue eye to eye and thus there would be no point to debate it.  I know I wouldn't want friends masturbating to me.  It may be flattering, but I don't need them fleshing out fantasies for me for their own self-gratification in secret.  Would I care if strangers I had no contact with or relationships with, and never would, did?  No, but friends, yes.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 15, 2010, 11:33:34 pm »

Not everyone fantasizes about people they know or are attracted to.  I don't, it feels very violating.
Yeah, much better to fantasize about complete strangers that you see in the bus.

Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 15, 2010, 11:41:26 pm »

/B/TARD ESCAPING

I didn't know 12 year olds did that.
Or that they have boobs of any kind. I know I didn't.

Pathos

« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2010, 11:55:42 pm »

I didn't know 12 year olds did that.
Or that they have boobs of any kind. I know I didn't.

Of course they do. It starts when you're about eight. But most don't mention it on public forums.

And, are you blind, woman? I blame it on the e-numbers.

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2010, 11:57:27 pm »

E-numbers?

Pathos

« Reply #142 on: April 16, 2010, 12:00:54 am »

E-numbers?

Food additives. They've been linked to hormone growth and change. No REAL evidence, but there's a definite negative correlation between artificial preservatives and average age of start of puberty.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 16, 2010, 12:02:10 am »

E-numbers?

E-numbers: In Binary, everybody is 10.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2010, 12:03:14 am »

Oh! Estrogen. Got it.
Guess I dont really look at 12 year olds much. Weird.

Oh, and so far so good. Looks like this might be mission accomplished, so thanks for the mental scarring useful advice, all. :)

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 16, 2010, 12:03:50 am »

There is another thread about pedophilia already, you don't need this one.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Pathos

« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2010, 12:04:07 am »

Oh! Estrogen. Got it.

Oh, and so far so good. Looks like this might be mission accomplished, so thanks for the mental scarring useful advice, all. :)

I give up.

Anyway, as a twelve-year-old, I looked at lots of twelve-year-olds and that's how I know.  >:(
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 12:05:38 am by Pathos »

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 16, 2010, 12:05:57 am »

Oh! :D I didnt mean to call you weird for looking. I meant that its weird that they have boobs...heh...sorry, I didn't mean to offend. XD

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 16, 2010, 12:11:03 am »

/B/TARD ESCAPING

Don't worry, that's just x2yzh9.  He's an asshat.
Shoes...

Pathos

« Reply #149 on: April 16, 2010, 12:13:09 am »

Oh! :D I didnt mean to call you weird for looking. I meant that its weird that they have boobs...heh...sorry, I didn't mean to offend. XD

I will tear out your heart and feed it to the Thousand Mouths in the Darkness.

It's really sad that that sort of threat isn't as creepy on B12G because it's NORMAL, here. Or subnormal, maybe.

God damn Lovecraftian overtones.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15