Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: unpause exec 2nd request  (Read 401 times)

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
  • The mounted dwarf has gone bErZeRk
    • View Profile
unpause exec 2nd request
« on: August 01, 2007, 02:23:00 pm »

Coder here coder coder coder....here boy.
quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!

Veroule

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: unpause exec 2nd request
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 05:04:00 pm »

That isn't a very good way to get a positive response.  Perhaps a better idea is fo you to put in a suggestion that player be able to control whether certain events do the automatic pausing.  I believe there are only 3 that cause it so it might be something Toady could add relatively easily.  Something like Orders-Pausing, then a list of things that cause a pause and can be toggled so they no longer do.
"Please, spare us additional torture; and just euthanise yourselves."
Delivered by Tim Curry of Clue as a parody of the lead ass from American Idol in the show Psych.

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
  • The mounted dwarf has gone bErZeRk
    • View Profile
Re: unpause exec 2nd request
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 02:06:00 pm »

Yeah what he said!
quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!