Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Enjoying Depression.  (Read 6165 times)

psyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Enjoying Depression.
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2010, 09:11:55 pm »

Because clearly the anonymous Internet poster-child is qualified to dicredit the advice of a likely professional who spent 10-16 years and more studying foremost mental health.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2010, 09:26:37 pm »

I think you went to the wrong doctor.

I concur.

I also believe jookia just isn't listening or is trolling so I'm done with this thread. I've put up with both types too much in the past.

I actually agree with this wholeheartedly.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2010, 09:46:46 pm »

I think you went to the wrong doctor.

I concur.

I also believe jookia just isn't listening or is trolling so I'm done with this thread. I've put up with both types too much in the past.

I actually agree with this wholeheartedly.

Yeah. If not, he needs real help, not from a forum of mostly young gamers, but a trained psych.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2010, 09:47:24 pm »

Drone Riots, need more psych.
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2010, 10:11:38 pm »

Drone Riots, need more psych.
Nah, just nerve staple them. ;D
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Jookia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2010, 04:58:33 am »

Turns out I ate something VERY bad two nights ago. It's probably for the best that I haven't eaten much, my body is trying to get out this stuff any way it can.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2010, 12:33:45 pm »

Turns out I ate something VERY bad two nights ago. It's probably for the best that I haven't eaten much, my body is trying to get out this stuff any way it can.
Yech, just make sure that you don't die from starvation instead.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2010, 06:44:59 pm »

On a side note; who the hell voted that it is a good idea on his suicide post? I mean, what?

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2010, 06:53:56 pm »

On a side note; who the hell voted that it is a good idea on his suicide post? I mean, what?

It wasnt me, but its not really surprising you, is it? These are DF players we're dealing with.
And in addition to that, I know a few people think hes a troll anyways.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2010, 07:01:18 pm »

It just strikes me as strange considering that they also voted good idea to dumping his girlfriend; YES, kill yourself, YES, dump your girlfriend!

But, It could be that I'm that gullible. ::)

But, yes, dwarf fortress makes everyone insane.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2010, 07:58:48 pm »

« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 08:43:47 pm by Grakelin »

Jookia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2010, 11:33:16 pm »

I'm such a wimp, so that fits me.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]