Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Humane society features Dwarf Fortress in comercial.  (Read 2223 times)

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
Re: Humane society features Dwarf Fortress in comercial.
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2010, 06:55:12 pm »

Im sure a cow would trade places with one of those animals in a humane commercial in the blink of an eye.

(except for the seal, who only died becuase it steals fish from fisher men. You dont see anyone complaining about all the damn fish these guys kill)

Leotto

• Bay Watcher
  • Rumplord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2010, 10:11:14 pm »

Wat....

I don't know how many cows you have been around but horses are way way smarter than cows, this is from personal experience with hundreds of cows and probably 50 horses I have personally encountered.  Cows are only smarter than say, a pile of wet newspaper, while horses are smart as, or even smarter than dogs.

More personable =/= smarter

KillHour

• Bay Watcher
  • One of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2010, 10:34:38 pm »

Wat....

I don't know how many cows you have been around but horses are way way smarter than cows, this is from personal experience with hundreds of cows and probably 50 horses I have personally encountered.  Cows are only smarter than say, a pile of wet newspaper, while horses are smart as, or even smarter than dogs.

More personable =/= smarter

It really doesn't have anything to do with that.  Cows aren't very intelligent at all.  Pigs are, however, extremely intelligent.

Leotto

• Bay Watcher
  • Rumplord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2010, 05:24:57 pm »

It really doesn't have anything to do with that.
Pages: 1 [2]