Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 233

Author Topic: Gunnerkrigg Court: Confusion, confusion everywhere!  (Read 233447 times)

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And then the comics had a cross-over. It was four hundred pages, unreadable, and soul-crushing. Japa gave them the idea though. He handed them the little fire that was inspiration, and did not build them a fire-pit. They burned down the world. It was where I kept my stuff  :'(.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile

I just can't wait to see how this plays out.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile

And apparently Lindsey's husband is teeny-tiny.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Also he can talk.
Love, scriver~

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Yes, go talk to Mr. Hyland.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Jack's after-summer looks and talk made me go O.o
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Jack's after-summer looks and talk made me go O.o
Suddenly older looking.  He always looked like a weetle boy.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile

They look so much older :o
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, It has been at least a few months. NewJack is a stud though.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Very much so.

He's a series of painted lines. But very much so.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I read the first two hardcover books from my library a couple months ago (goes to chapter 22), and finally got around to continuing. I am totally hooked, it's just...the perfect webcomic ever created.

And it has laser cows.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

So I read the first two hardcover books from my library a couple months ago (goes to chapter 22), and finally got around to continuing. I am totally hooked, it's just...the perfect webcomic ever created.

And it has laser cows.

By Library, do you mean house library or Public city library
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And it has laser cows.

By Library, do you mean house library or Public city library

I mean high school library. It's actually quite nice.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edit:
Spoiler: Major Spoiler! (click to show/hide)

Yeah, the librarians actually listen to suggestions, apparently. Not to mention a whole section of manga. Although the librarian who's been there for a long time retired this year, I wonder if the new librarian shall be as awesome.

Anyways, how does Gunnerkrigg manage to be so freaking hilarious? Between the HAWAIIIEEE, laser cows, and other stuff, I can't stop laughing.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 03:49:01 am by quinnr »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 233