Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 233

Author Topic: Gunnerkrigg Court: Confusion, confusion everywhere!  (Read 233418 times)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edit:
Spoiler: Major Spoiler! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Gunnerkrigg is pretty great, even with the slow plot.  I swear catching up on Gunnerkrigg Court was awesome but then I caught up.  ;_;

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gunnerkrigg is pretty great, even with the slow plot.  I swear catching up on Gunnerkrigg Court was awesome but then I caught up.  ;_;
This is how I am feeling right now.
I finished this morning (I meant to last night but I feel asleep at my computer -.-) and now I have to wait till Monday for another page! :O

Doesn't really seem that slow while going through it, but then I try to imagine waiting two days between each comic. Blah. Oh well, it's awesome enough to make up for it!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, so, first thing I noticed about the haunting was that the sign saying 'Used instruments' has a gap between the U and the S in 'used' that makes me think of faded letters. So it's not used instruments but rather (??)u(??)sed instruments. And ideas?

Sixteen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm guessing (c)u(r)sed?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YES. That was the word I was looking for. That was bugging me so much.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

I thought it would have been quite cool to have it as a whole chapter, with these two dudes. Would've shown that's it's not just Annie that has all the weird stuff happening to her in this place.
Love, scriver~

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile

I thought it would have been quite cool to have it as a whole chapter, with these two dudes. Would've shown that's it's not just Annie that has all the weird stuff happening to her in this place.

Ditto.

Also, I should've known they were simply old people :P
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile

Paz seems to have drawn some conclusions about why Kat and Annie are always hanging out together.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile

Reading the forums, she's not the only one.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I'm sure most people have drawn that conclusion at least.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

That thought never occured to me untill that panel in the last one.I guess i just saw them as really close friends, i know a lot of people like that and really i don't think there is anything that would suggest anything more than friendship
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile

I think that this bit of storyline is a comment aimed squarely at the creepier of the forumgoers.
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

Fossaman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think that this bit of storyline is a comment aimed squarely at the creepier of the forumgoers.
I think the appropriate phrase here is 'Shippers gonna ship.'
I do hope we get to see the rest of Kat's reaction to this tomorrow, though, and that he doesn't just cut to another character right away.
Quote from: ThreeToe
This story had a slide down a chute. Everybody likes chutes.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, they seem to actually integrate with their classmates in the timeskips between chapters. I doubt it is a common perception, or one that Paz had before Kat initiated the ultra-failed-girl talk.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 233