Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist 2010  (Read 1790 times)

Jaiven

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Dwarf Therapist 2010
« on: April 10, 2010, 09:55:31 am »

Hello,
 I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the Dwarf Therapist working for the 2010 DF (or if there is a working version available). It currently tells me it doesn't know how to to talk to this version and I also tried searching the forums for an answer with no luck. Thank you!
  Jaiven

chrisinajar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 10:01:08 am »

Hello,
 I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the Dwarf Therapist working for the 2010 DF (or if there is a working version available). It currently tells me it doesn't know how to to talk to this version and I also tried searching the forums for an answer with no luck. Thank you!
  Jaiven
You should post a bug in the issue tracker on their google code page. Make sure you post the exact error message... I'm probably going to look at this thing later today, I'm super interested in the DT...

Ampoliros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 10:06:58 am »

The dwarf therapist thread on this very forum on one of the later pages (linky) has a DT download for .31.01 and info on how to update it to get it working for 31.02.

chmod

• Bay Watcher
  • I get by with a little help from my friends
    • View Profile
    • UDP Viper
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 11:58:38 am »

Don't worry guys it won't be so secretive for much longer. The currently released version for 0.31.01 & .02 is very broken. You will have a new release very soon.

Jaiven

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 12:00:00 pm »

Thanks, I was reading the Dwarf Therapist page but I must have missed something. Appreciate the input!

Upright Path

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 12:20:22 pm »

It's very broken, but I've found that if you wait a bit, and keep trying to get it to connect, for no reason I can see it will suddenly allow it. Which is the way I end up rolling. xD I load it up at the start and just check back until it's working right.

SquidgyB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 05:19:24 pm »

As it's not beed publicised much, you might want to check the google code page again - he's released a fully functional version, but seems he didn't have time to update the proper thread.

works flawlessly as far as I can see :D

chmod

• Bay Watcher
  • I get by with a little help from my friends
    • View Profile
    • UDP Viper
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 07:48:05 pm »

I had just uploaded 0.5.0 and was about to fix the post, and the update-server then remembered I had to be somewhere. Enjoy guys!

http://dwarftherapist.googlecode.com/files/DwarfTherapist-0.5.0.zip
The main post is in my signature below.

Surray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 01:02:59 am »

I had just uploaded 0.5.0 and was about to fix the post, and the update-server then remembered I had to be somewhere. Enjoy guys!

http://dwarftherapist.googlecode.com/files/DwarfTherapist-0.5.0.zip
The main post is in my signature below.

Excellent! Thanks a lot for your hard work, Chmod!
Dwarf Therapist is the only thing keeping my head from exploding, so I'm extremely grateful.

Kuraudo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 03:10:09 am »

Wow, that was quick!  Amazing work!