Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: Welcome to Mundera! A Fantasy RTD  (Read 16331 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Mundera! A Fantasy RTD
« Reply #210 on: May 27, 2010, 01:40:11 pm »

I continue following my sneaky companions at a moderate distance, engaging the goblins if any of us are spotted.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #211 on: May 27, 2010, 01:50:54 pm »

Can I drop this? I don't like the fact that we have to do the GM's work.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 27, 2010, 05:32:42 pm »

Only Iveara is still missing.. Turn coming tomorrow; With or without her.  ;)

And sure you can drop exkirby. But please explain what do you mean with "That you have to do the Gms work." ;)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #213 on: May 28, 2010, 01:56:37 am »

Our Statuses. Usually, and I mean 99.99999999% of the time, the GMs deal with the stats.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 28, 2010, 06:34:51 am »

99.9999% of the time.

8)

Turn not coming today; But tomorrow. Now that exkirby is out i also have to prepare a suitable entrance for the newcomer. Shoulnd`t take too long, though, i already have something prepared..
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 04:24:26 pm by Lordinquisitor »

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 28, 2010, 08:43:47 pm »

Make it a chestburster.

Oh gods, the new character has to burst out of ExKirby with an OH YEAH.

Come on, you know you want to.
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 29, 2010, 09:43:11 am »

Quite the temptation, indeed.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 29, 2010, 03:39:39 pm »

Shebi

Action: Try and see what's going on, but not after my team-mates have caught up. I don't like the idea of entering a fight without meatshields backup.

Sneak Roll: 3+1

After waiting for your mates you advance slowly and carefully, and slowly you open the unguarded door again. The sight is different than before- There are less Goblins! Among the Tents and the campfires still some can be seen, but not nearly as much as the last time you spied on them. Where they have gone, though, you can`t even guess. Before the great tent in the middle you can still see the goblin with the crude crown, as well as two wizened looking female goblins.

Tise

Action: Try to sneakily find out how many goblins there are.

Sneak Roll: 4+1

You count the goblins and after a few seconds you are pretty sure that there are around thirty goblins, give or take one or two, but definitely not more than forty. They are armed mostly in leather and some random pieces of bronze and armed with all kinds of weapons- Swords, spears, bows. Many are sitting at the campfires while some are guarding the tents or patrolling.

Nirur Torir

Action: I continue following my sneaky companions at a moderate distance, engaging the goblins if any of us are spotted.

Rune Recharge roll: 4 (recharged)
You follow your companions, ready to attack any goblin that might attack them. None does, however.

Spoiler: Not actually happening (click to show/hide)

Kastr Blizardhand

You wake up- Bound and gaged in some smelly, dirty, tent. A goblin tent. From outside you can hear noise; Seems like they brought you into their camp.
What had happened? You remember next to nothing.. Only that your ship was caught in a terrible storm and you were swept overboard.. You thought that you would drown but somehow you managed to reach the island and there you fainted. How long you were unconscious you don`t know, but when you woke up some goblin brought a mace down on your head (though he was careful not to kill you!) and all went black again. And now you were trapped..  At least the Goblins didn`t take your runes away- Most likely they thought that they were only fancy stones. Maybe you could escape with their help.. But how should you manage to fight against so many goblins, alone? Gods be good, most likely you were the only one your adventure party that survived the storm!

You sustained a moderate wound to the head. (2 Points of Damage.) Nothing serious and the pain is already ebbing away.

Iveara is dragged along.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 03:53:18 pm by Lordinquisitor »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 29, 2010, 08:11:06 pm »

I use my rune of earth to make sharp spikes of stone rise and cut my bonds, i then remove my gag and retrieve anything i can carry in the room that looks useful (not just my own stuff)

Edit: Included status
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 29, 2010, 08:25:14 pm »

I watch the goblins, and use my rune of magic to counter a spell if one of them attempts to cast one.

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 30, 2010, 12:40:09 am »

Have to wait for a team consensus here. Do we blindly charge forward and attack? Attempt negotiations with the goblins? Sneakily pick them off one by one? Sneak past?

I for one vote we pick them off one by one.

Go with team consensus.

Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

Jabberwock

• Bay Watcher
  • International Man of Mystery
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 30, 2010, 12:17:57 pm »

Report back to the team about what I found out, and try to delvelop a plan with them.
I also like the picking them off one by one plan too.

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 30, 2010, 02:29:43 pm »

"Dang, thirty is way to many goblins, but we only have to kill the leader right? I suppose we could distract them while our Akvakian friend sneaks through the back and stabs him? Maybe you aren't that useless at all."

« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 12:04:15 pm by Batista »

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 02, 2010, 11:02:19 am »

So, what will be the action of the team? Thus far there`s no clear plan.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 02, 2010, 11:31:11 am »

I vote for providing a distraction while somebody sneaks around to kill the king.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16