Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 357

Author Topic: 0.31. MODDERS WORKSHOP (NEWCOMERS WELCOME!)  (Read 419252 times)

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
Re: 0.31. MODDERS WORKSHOP (NEWCOMERS WELCOME!)
« Reply #1920 on: February 11, 2011, 01:09:03 pm »

changes to entities require a regen

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: February 11, 2011, 03:48:34 pm »

Ok can someone help me I need a syndrome that paralyses or turns someone undead for a zombie mod of mine oh and can I have a copy of the plant_ standard file plz I messed mine up

Help plz  :(

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: February 11, 2011, 03:50:55 pm »

Ok can someone help me I need a syndrome that paralyses or turns someone undead for a zombie mod of mine oh and can I have a copy of the plant_ standard file plz I messed mine up

Help plz  :(
there should be a copy of plant_standard on the wiki.
the wiki also should have paralysis syndrome. you need to define a material and give it class:poison_general I think, with the correct stuff.

I remember a guy doing dead-undead stuff, but don't remember the mod name...
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: February 11, 2011, 03:51:49 pm »

Okay thank you and if you want to try the mod I should have v 0.12 up monday

D_E

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: February 11, 2011, 10:24:45 pm »

Rename your file robot_body to body_robot.

Body files must start body_ creature files must start creature_ item files must start item_ and so on and so forth.

Alright did that. Dont know how I missed it, but there ya go. Unforntunatly, it doesnt seem to have helped much.

New error log.

Ideas?

Yuck, I thought that was it for sure.  You did remember to empty out/delete the error log before testing it again, right ;)?  It's obviously not seeing your body parts for some reason.  Please re-post your body file (using code tags, please, they're the pound sign (#) on the post toolbar). 

You could also try moving you custom body parts into an existing body file or deliberately making a mistake in the robot body file, just to make sure it's being read.

Alright, folks, stupid question time. Is there any way to make a weapon with special attributes? Specifically, I'm looking for fire, frost/ice, and syndromes (poison, blindness, necrosis, etc.) If I thought there was a way to do other elements (water, lightning, etc,) I would be happy to use them, too.

It is very hard.  Heat and cold based attacks are most dangerous to the wielder, and are done using materials with FIXED_TEMPs.  They only transfer heat during stick-ins.  Fire based attacks are done by coupling Fixed_temp and Ignite_point, and can wreak havoc on frame rates.  They transfer heat to creatures surrounding the wielder.  Syndromes must be done using exploding ammo, and only sorta work (there was a thread around here somewhere... ah here we go!).
Mods I've done:
Zelda mod-mod, Beta in the Wild DF 47.04
Illithid Empire mod DF 31.25 (update canceled)
Spotter's Guide to Illithids (Genesis mod-mod) genesis 3.19a4 (update canceled)

RogueArchivist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: February 12, 2011, 02:07:37 am »

Yes I did remember to delete the log between tests.

Code: [Select]
[BODY:ROBOTIC]
    [BP:UB:upper body:upper bodies][UPPERBODY][CATEGORY:BODY_UPPER]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:1000]
    [BP:LB:lower body:lower bodies][CON:UB][LOWERBODY][CATEGORY:BODY_LOWER]
    [BP:HD:CPU casing:STP][CON:UB][HEAD][CATEGORY:HEAD]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:300]
    [BP:RUA:right upper manipulator:STP][CON:UB][LIMB][RIGHT][CATEGORY:ARM_UPPER]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:200]
    [BP:LUA:left upper manipulator:STP][CON:UB][LIMB][LEFT][CATEGORY:ARM_UPPER]
    [BP:RLA:right lower manipulator:STP][CON:RUA][LIMB][RIGHT][CATEGORY:ARM_LOWER]
    [BP:LLA:left lower manipulator:STP][CON:LUA][LIMB][LEFT][CATEGORY:ARM_LOWER]
    [BP:RH:right gripper:STP][CON:RLA][GRASP][RIGHT][CATEGORY:HAND]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:80]
    [BP:LH:left gripper:STP][CON:LLA][GRASP][LEFT][CATEGORY:HAND]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:80]
    [BP:RUL:right upper motivator:STP][CON:LB][LIMB][RIGHT][CATEGORY:LEG_UPPER]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:500]
    [BP:LUL:left upper motivator:STP][CON:LB][LIMB][LEFT][CATEGORY:LEG_UPPER]
    [BP:RLL:right lower motivator:STP][CON:RUL][LIMB][RIGHT][CATEGORY:LEG_LOWER]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:400]
    [BP:LLL:left lower motivator:STP][CON:LUL][LIMB][LEFT][CATEGORY:LEG_LOWER]
    [BP:RF:right stabilizer:right stabilizers][CON:RLL][STANCE][RIGHT][CATEGORY:FOOT]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:120]
    [BP:LF:left stabilizer:left stabilizers][CON:LLL][STANCE][LEFT][CATEGORY:FOOT]

[BODY:ROBO_QUADRUPED]
    [BP:UB:upper body:upper bodies][UPPERBODY][CATEGORY:BODY_UPPER]
    [BP:LB:lower body:lower bodies][CON:UB][LOWERBODY][CATEGORY:BODY_LOWER]
    [BP:HD:CPU casing:STP][CON:UB][HEAD][CATEGORY:HEAD]
    [BP:RA:right front motivator:STP][CON:UB][LIMB][RIGHT][CATEGORY:LEG_FRONT]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:900]
    [BP:LA:left front motivator:STP][CON:UB][LIMB][LEFT][CATEGORY:LEG_FRONT]
    [BP:RH:right front stabilizer:right front stabilizers][CON:RA][STANCE][RIGHT][CATEGORY:FOOT_FRONT]
    [BP:LH:left front stabilizer:left front stabilizers][CON:LA][STANCE][LEFT][CATEGORY:FOOT_FRONT]
    [BP:RL:right rear motivator:STP][CON:LB][LIMB][RIGHT][CATEGORY:LEG_REAR]
    [BP:LL:left rear motivator:STP][CON:LB][LIMB][LEFT][CATEGORY:LEG_REAR]
    [BP:RF:right rear stabilizer:right rear stabilizers][CON:RL][STANCE][RIGHT][CATEGORY:FOOT_REAR]
    [BP:LF:left rear stabilizer:left rear stabilizers][CON:LL][STANCE][LEFT][CATEGORY:FOOT_REAR]

[BODY:OVERSEER]
    [BP:UB:cephalothorax:cephalothoraxes][HEAD][UPPERBODY][CATEGORY:BODY_UPPER]
    [BP:LB:abdomen:STP][CON:UB][LOWERBODY][CATEGORY:BODY_LOWER]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:1500]
    [BP:RA1:right first motivator:STP][CON:UB][LIMB][RIGHT][CATEGORY:LEG_FRONT]
    [BP:LA1:left first motivator:STP][CON:UB][LIMB][LEFT][CATEGORY:LEG_FRONT]
    [BP:RF1:right first stabilizer:right first stabilizers][CON:RA1][STANCE][RIGHT][CATEGORY:FOOT_FRONT]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:50]
    [BP:LF1:left first stabilizer:left first stabilizers][CON:LA1][STANCE][LEFT][CATEGORY:FOOT_FRONT]
    [BP:RA2:right second motivator:STP][CON:UB][LIMB][RIGHT][CATEGORY:LEG_FRONT]
    [BP:LA2:left second motivator:STP][CON:UB][LIMB][LEFT][CATEGORY:LEG_FRONT]
    [BP:RF2:right second stabilizer:right second stabilizers][CON:RA2][STANCE][RIGHT][CATEGORY:FOOT_FRONT]
    [BP:LF2:left second stabilizer:left second stabilizers][CON:LA2][STANCE][LEFT][CATEGORY:FOOT_FRONT]
    [BP:RA3:right third motivator:STP][CON:UB][LIMB][RIGHT][CATEGORY:LEG_REAR]
    [BP:LA3:left third motivator:STP][CON:UB][LIMB][LEFT][CATEGORY:LEG_REAR]
    [BP:RF3:right third stabilizer:right third stabilizers][CON:RA3][STANCE][RIGHT][CATEGORY:FOOT_REAR]
    [BP:LF3:left third stabilizer:left third stabilizers][CON:LA3][STANCE][LEFT][CATEGORY:FOOT_REAR]
    [BP:RA4:right fourth motivator:STP][CON:UB][LIMB][RIGHT][CATEGORY:LEG_REAR]
    [BP:LA4:left fourth motivator:STP][CON:UB][LIMB][LEFT][CATEGORY:LEG_REAR]
    [BP:RF4:right fourth stabilizer:right fourth stabilizers][CON:RA4][STANCE][RIGHT][CATEGORY:FOOT_REAR]
    [BP:LF4:left fourth stabilizer:left fourth stabilizers][CON:LA4][STANCE][LEFT][CATEGORY:FOOT_REAR]

[BODY:ROBNOSE]
    [BP:NOSE:robnose:STP][CONTYPE:HEAD][SMELL][SMALL][CATEGORY:NOSE]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:10]

[BODY:VISUAL]
    [BP:REYE:right optic lens:STP][CONTYPE:HEAD][SIGHT][EMBEDDED][SMALL][RIGHT][CATEGORY:EYE]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:5]
    [BP:LEYE:left optic lens:STP][CONTYPE:HEAD][SIGHT][EMBEDDED][SMALL][LEFT][CATEGORY:EYE]

[BODY:AUDIO]
    [BP:R_EAR:right audio receptor:STP][CONTYPE:HEAD][HEAR][SMALL][RIGHT][CATEGORY:EAR]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:15]
    [BP:L_EAR:left audio receptor:STP][CONTYPE:HEAD][HEAR][SMALL][LEFT][CATEGORY:EAR]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:15]

[BODY:COOLANTPUMP]
    [BP:RLUNG:right coolant pump:STP][CONTYPE:UPPERBODY][BREATHE][INTERNAL][SMALL][RIGHT][CATEGORY:LUNG]
    [BP:LLUNG:left coolant pump:STP][CONTYPE:UPPERBODY][BREATHE][INTERNAL][SMALL][LEFT][CATEGORY:LUNG]

[BODY:SPEECHSYNTH]
    [BP:MOUTH:mouth:STP][CONTYPE:HEAD][MOUTH][SMALL][EMBEDDED][APERTURE][CATEGORY:MOUTH]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:20]

[BODY:SYNHEART]
    [BP:HEART:synheart:STP][CONTYPE:UPPERBODY][CIRCULATION][INTERNAL][SMALL][CATEGORY:HEART]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:100]

[BODY:TUBING]
    [BP:GUTS:tubing:tubing][CONTYPE:LOWERBODY][GUTS][INTERNAL][SMALL][CATEGORY:GUTS]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:600]
        [UNDER_PRESSURE]

[BODY:ROBORGANS]
    [BP:PRIMFILTER:primary filter unit:STP][CONTYPE:UPPERBODY][INTERNAL][SMALL][CATEGORY:LIVER]
    [BP:PRIMARY_FUEL_REACTOR:primary fuel reactor:STP][CONTYPE:LOWERBODY][INTERNAL][SMALL][CATEGORY:STOMACH]
    [BP:FLUIDREG:fluid level regulator:fluid level regulators][CONTYPE:LOWERBODY][INTERNAL][SMALL][CATEGORY:PANCREAS]
    [BP:NANOREP:nano-repair unit:STP][CONTYPE:LOWERBODY][INTERNAL][SMALL][CATEGORY:SPLEEN]
    [BP:RSECFILTER:right secondary filter unit:STP][CONTYPE:LOWERBODY][INTERNAL][SMALL][RIGHT][CATEGORY:KIDNEY]
    [BP:LSECFILTER:left secondary filter unit:STP][CONTYPE:LOWERBODY][INTERNAL][SMALL][LEFT][CATEGORY:KIDNEY]

[BODY:ROBOTIC_JOINTS]
    [BP:RUA_J:right manipulator servo:STP][CON:RUA][JOINT][SMALL][INTERNAL][RIGHT][CATEGORY:JOINT]
    [BP:LUA_J:left manipulator servo:STP][CON:LUA][JOINT][SMALL][INTERNAL][LEFT][CATEGORY:JOINT]
    [BP:RLA_J:right forearm servo:STP][CON:RLA][JOINT][SMALL][INTERNAL][RIGHT][CATEGORY:JOINT]
    [BP:LLA_J:left forearm servo:STP][CON:LLA][JOINT][SMALL][INTERNAL][LEFT][CATEGORY:JOINT]
    [BP:RH_J:right gripper servo:STP][CON:RH][JOINT][SMALL][INTERNAL][RIGHT][CATEGORY:JOINT]
    [BP:LH_J:left gripper servo:STP][CON:LH][JOINT][SMALL][INTERNAL][LEFT][CATEGORY:JOINT]
    [BP:RUL_J:right stability support servo:STP][CON:RUL][JOINT][SMALL][INTERNAL][RIGHT][CATEGORY:JOINT]
    [BP:LUL_J:left stability support servo:STP][CON:LUL][JOINT][SMALL][INTERNAL][LEFT][CATEGORY:JOINT]
    [BP:RLL_J:right mobility servo:STP][CON:RLL][JOINT][SMALL][INTERNAL][RIGHT][CATEGORY:JOINT]
    [BP:LLL_J:left mobility servo:STP][CON:LLL][JOINT][SMALL][INTERNAL][LEFT][CATEGORY:JOINT]
    [BP:RF_J:right stabilizer servo:STP][CON:RF][JOINT][SMALL][INTERNAL][RIGHT][CATEGORY:JOINT]
    [BP:LF_J:left stabilizer servo:STP][CON:LF][JOINT][SMALL][INTERNAL][LEFT][CATEGORY:JOINT]

[BODY:COOLANT_TUBE]
    [BP:THROAT:coolant tube:STP][CONTYPE:HEAD][THROAT][EMBEDDED][SMALL][CATEGORY:THROAT]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:40]

[BODY:CPU_SUPPORT]
    [BP:SUPPORT:CPU support:STP][CONTYPE:HEAD][NERVOUS][INTERNAL][SMALL][SKELETON][CONNECTOR][CATEGORY:SPINE]

[BODY:DATALINE]
    [BP:UPPERDATALINE:upper central dataline:STP][CONTYPE:UPPERBODY][NERVOUS][INTERNAL][SMALL][SKELETON][CATEGORY:SPINE]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:150]
    [BP:LOWERDATALINE:lower central dataline:STP][CONTYPE:LOWERBODY][NERVOUS][INTERNAL][SMALL][SKELETON][CONNECTOR][CATEGORY:SPINE]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:150]

[BODY:CPU]
    [BP:CPU:CPU:STP][CONTYPE:HEAD][THOUGHT][INTERNAL][SMALL][CATEGORY:BRAIN]

[BODY:GRIPPERS]
    [BP:FINGER1:primary gripper claw:STP][CONTYPE:GRASP][DIGIT][SMALL][CATEGORY:FINGER]
    [BP:FINGER2:first secondary gripper claw:STP][CONTYPE:GRASP][DIGIT][SMALL][CATEGORY:FINGER]
    [BP:FINGER3:second secondary gripper claw:STP][CONTYPE:GRASP][DIGIT][SMALL][CATEGORY:FINGER]
    [BP:FINGER4:third secondary gripper claw:STP][CONTYPE:GRASP][DIGIT][SMALL][CATEGORY:FINGER]
    [BP:FINGER5:fourth secondary gripper claw:STP][CONTYPE:GRASP][DIGIT][SMALL][CATEGORY:FINGER]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:4]

[BODY:STABILIZERS]
    [BP:TOE1:first stabilizer claw:STP][CONTYPE:STANCE][DIGIT][SMALL][CATEGORY:TOE]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:6]
    [BP:TOE2:second stabilizer claw:STP][CONTYPE:STANCE][DIGIT][SMALL][CATEGORY:TOE]
    [BP:TOE3:third stabilizer claw:STP][CONTYPE:STANCE][DIGIT][SMALL][CATEGORY:TOE]
    [BP:TOE4:fourth stabilizer claw:STP][CONTYPE:STANCE][DIGIT][SMALL][CATEGORY:TOE]

[BODY:SUPPORT_STRUTS]
    The number lets you stack identical body parts.  These can be individually damaged by wounds, but you don't have to define them explicitly one by one.  If you don't give them individual names (see teeth) they'll be preceded by ordinal numbers (first, second, etc).
    [BP:L_TRUE_RIB:left support strut:STP][CONTYPE:UPPERBODY][CATEGORY:RIB_TRUE][NUMBER:7][SMALL][INTERNAL]
        [DEFAULT_RELSIZE:30]
    [BP:R_TRUE_RIB:right support strut:STP][CONTYPE:UPPERBODY][CATEGORY:RIB_TRUE][NUMBER:7][SMALL][INTERNAL]
    [BP:L_FALSE_RIB:left support strut:STP][CONTYPE:UPPERBODY][CATEGORY:RIB_FALSE][NUMBER:3][SMALL][INTERNAL]
    [BP:R_FALSE_RIB:right support strut:STP][CONTYPE:UPPERBODY][CATEGORY:RIB_FALSE][NUMBER:3][SMALL][INTERNAL]
    [BP:L_FLOATING_RIB:left support strut:STP][CONTYPE:UPPERBODY][CATEGORY:RIB_FLOATING][NUMBER:2][SMALL][INTERNAL]
    [BP:R_FLOATING_RIB:right support strut:STP][CONTYPE:UPPERBODY][CATEGORY:RIB_FLOATING][NUMBER:2][SMALL][INTERNAL]

[BODY:ROBOJAWS]
    [BP:MOUTH:jaws][CONTYPE:HEAD][MOUTH][SMALL][EMBEDDED][APERTURE]

[BODY:SCOUT]
    [BP:HD:head:STP][HEAD][CATEGORY:HEAD]
    [BP:RP:repulsor:STP][CONTYPE:HEAD][EMBEDDED][FLIER][CATEGORY:WING]

I just tried putting the custom body in the standard file and genning a world. Heres the error log for that. It's much shorter for some reason.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edit: Is it possible that the problem is that I dont have a custom body detail plan file? If so how do I make one?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 03:33:47 am by RogueArchivist »

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: February 12, 2011, 05:17:13 am »

Hey guys! So I havn't been in for a while, but what ever.
When I last left you, I was making a mod, but due to computer troubles, and data loss, that sort of died, sad story. Well loosing all that data sort of put me off for a while, but then ideas built and now I'm trying again!

So, quick question. If I make a major entity, that uses several creatures, then come trade/seige time, will one show up for each race, or just one for the entity? So, for example, if I made the animal man entity start trading, then will they all show up at the same time to trade, or only one?

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: February 12, 2011, 07:14:40 am »

Could someone help me with getting a law and a tongue attached to a human head? This is the most down to earth thing I've added so far and it's eating me up inside.

errorlog.txt:
*** Error(s) found in the file "raw/objects/body_lca_body.txt"
SIMPLE_TEETH:LTOOTH:Unrecognized Creature Bodypart CONTYPE Token: JAW
TONGUE:TONGUE:Unrecognized Creature Bodypart CONTYPE Token: MOUTH

The offending body parts:
[BODY:JAW]
[BP:JAW:jaw:jaws][CONTYPE:HEAD][CATEGORY:TOOTH][SMALL]

[BODY:TONGUE]
[BP:TONGUE:tongue:tongues][CONTYPE:MOUTH][CATEGORY:PANCREAS][SMALL]
[DEFAULT_RELSIZE:10]

Thanks in advance.

rephikul

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST_IDEA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: February 12, 2011, 07:18:47 am »

the jaw has its category defined as "tooth"
Intensifying Mod v0.23 for 0.31.25. Paper tigers are white.
Prepacked Dwarf Fortress with Intensifying mod v.0.23, Phoebus graphics set, DFhack, Dwarf Therapist, Runesmith and a specialized custom worldgen param.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: February 12, 2011, 07:40:15 am »

[BODY:SIMPLE_TEETH]
[BP:UTOOTH:upper teeth:STP][CONTYPE:HEAD][CATEGORY:TOOTH][SOCKET][SMALL]
[BP:LTOOTH:lower teeth:STP][CONTYPE:JAW][CATEGORY:TOOTH][SOCKET][SMALL]
Forgot the SIMPLE_TEETH for comparison.

I'm new to tissues and bodyparts. How do I give my jaw a tissue thickness without using an existing category?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: February 12, 2011, 07:47:56 am »

Hey guys! So I havn't been in for a while, but what ever.
When I last left you, I was making a mod, but due to computer troubles, and data loss, that sort of died, sad story. Well loosing all that data sort of put me off for a while, but then ideas built and now I'm trying again!
You mean this?

So, quick question. If I make a major entity, that uses several creatures, then come trade/seige time, will one show up for each race, or just one for the entity? So, for example, if I made the animal man entity start trading, then will they all show up at the same time to trade, or only one?
I think they will come individually during the allowed seasons, though I may not be right.
How exactly do you make a multi-creature civ? That would be real nice in the MTG mod.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: February 12, 2011, 08:02:07 am »

I think they will come individually during the allowed seasons, though I may not be right.
How exactly do you make a multi-creature civ? That would be real nice in the MTG mod.

It isn't a multi creature civ, it is a civ that can be formed from several creatures. So, for example, if I make frog men and toad men, and make a POND entity, and give it both [CREATURE:FROG_MAN] and [CREATURE:TOAD_MAN], then some instances will have only frog men, and other instances will have only toad men. See [ENTITY:SUBTERANIUM_ANIMAL_PEOPLE] for a working example.

Because of they are both the same entity, they both have the same active seasons. What I'm wondering is that because they have the same active season, does that mean they will all attack at once? Or will only one show up because there is only one entity?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: February 12, 2011, 08:05:10 am »

oh now I get it.
hmmm....
does the wiki say anything?
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: February 12, 2011, 08:08:58 am »

No, it does not detail such thing of this page, but it might say something else place.

rephikul

• Bay Watcher
  • [CURIOUSBEAST_IDEA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: February 12, 2011, 08:09:53 am »

I'm new to tissues and bodyparts. How do I give my jaw a tissue thickness without using an existing category?
Open b_detail_plan and start hacking at the tissue layer definition. In your case it's probably JAW:ARG4:100 (bone is usually fed as arg4)
Intensifying Mod v0.23 for 0.31.25. Paper tigers are white.
Prepacked Dwarf Fortress with Intensifying mod v.0.23, Phoebus graphics set, DFhack, Dwarf Therapist, Runesmith and a specialized custom worldgen param.
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 357