Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: One of them 'RTD' thingies. Oh wait no this idea sucks.  (Read 8644 times)

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile

Wheres NUKE then?  :(

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile

He got NUKED

Batista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BA DUM TSSS

Batista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*BA*  *DUM* *TSSS*

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Your pun fails because NUKE (as in my name) actually refers to nuclear warheads; puns work because a similar sounding word with a different meaning is employed (with humorous results if possible)

Anyway.

Not dead, sleeping. I am away from home, and internet access is sporadic.
Regular updates will commence next week.
Sorry.
Long Live United Forenia!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

Technically, the words do have different meanings; one is referring to a person(assuming you are human) and one is referring to a weapon.  Though your name is a reference to a weapon, the name itself still refers to you.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Batista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is this even still alive?

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I ate this

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Start charging at the guy with rope and tie him up!!And walk behind the rest IF i tied him up while dragging the guy
[6] The Guy has a vast head start on you!
There is no way you can catch up with him before your mad rage subsides.
Unless, of course, you had some means of transporting yourself over vast distances!
*gasp!*
TELEPORTATION
WHY DID YOU NOT THINK OF IT BEFORE.
You run in circles until a vast dustcloud surrounds you.

GO NORTH MOTHAFUCKA, catch up with the others
[2] As you start to make your way north, a huge dustcloud rises up out of nowhere and obscures everything!
You stumble around blindly. [2] You get sand in your eyes and walk head-first into a rock. You slip into unconsciousness.

Run away from Jet, heading North
[4] You continue heading north.
After a while you begin to hear a rumbling. The earth starts to shake. You turn on the spot, and look into the face of a huge, billowing cloud of dust that is racing towards you from the south.
You take a few steps backwards. Then you turn around and start walking. You walk a little faster. You start running. You run a little faster.
OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT IT IS OUT TO GET YOU

While following the others, I practice some slight of hand.
[4] You practice 'where is the coin it is behind your ear!' as you walk. [5] You are pretty good at this! Useful!
Frelock runs past you screaming and sobbing.
A short while later you are engulfed by a dustcloud. [4] You cover your eyes and crouch down into a ball. The storm quickly passes, leaving you unharmed.

Resume heading north, while resuming reed collection, while resuming mat weaving.
[3] You walk north through the marshes, grabbing reeds as you pass. They are all pretty crap qua weavability, yet they are so hard to cut through. You have barely gathered a dozen when the dustcloud flies past. [3] The dustcloud is constrained to the desert, and you, standing up to your knees in mud, are unaffected.

Still heading north.

[4] You walk ahead of the rest, admiring the scenery. In the distance, you think you can see a collection of houses, and maybe some farms? Oh, and some sails on the river. You must be coming close to Gatla.
Frelock runs past you, screaming incomprehensibly.
[1] You turn round, and get a dustcloud to the face. You are whipped off your feet by unnatural winds and pulled into a swirling vortex of sand. You suffer.

Start charging at the guy with rope and tie him up!!And walk behind the rest IF i tied him up while dragging the guy
You finally catch up with the bugger just outside the walls of Gatla. No one can outrun Teleportation, but he tried his best! You throw his rope back at him, then look around.
Looks like you took most of the rest with you! Batista has walked into a pillar, and is lying there unconscious. Luke is crouched in a ball in the middle of the road. Renault is coughing up sand, and his eyes are bleeding.

You are standing by the walls of Gatla. They are about five meters tall, all-but-vertical, and a brilliant white (painted). The road which you are now on leads through a large wooden gate and into the city. The gate is closed. To the east, the walls go right up to the river, which has since lost the marshes in favour of vast farmlands, criss-crossed by ditches. The fields here are growing a variety of crops. There are some small brick sheds (white) in the fields, but there is no one in sight.

Spoiler: The walls of Gatla (click to show/hide)

Players:
Spoiler: Renault (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Batista (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jetsquirrel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RNG (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Luke (click to show/hide)
Long Live United Forenia!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

Well Jet, after that wave of destruction, can we call a truce?

Knock at the gate, and push it open if no-one answers.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Renault

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sputtering and coughing, I struggle to regain composure and get the hell out of the sand-vortex.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

sure, now ehm Go inside that city and try to keep a distance from everyone if they are angry

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE SQUIRREL

Batista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wake up
Remove the battered effect
? ? ?
PROFIT

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

removing it doesn't do much.... i tryed it.

Batista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

removing it doesn't do much.... i tryed it.

I'm getting more battered as the game goes by, I don't want to end up Extremely Battered with a -8 penalty to all actions.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6