Poll

Do ya, punk?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 78

Author Topic: [0.34.10] Mayday's Graphics Set - Even in death I still serve  (Read 371895 times)

Darquan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: makeshift version done
« Reply #600 on: September 27, 2010, 10:29:18 am »

-REMOVE-
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 12:06:05 pm by Darquan »

kaolbrec

• Bay Watcher
  • Cavern? What Cavern?
    • View Profile
    • inarayi
Re: [0.31.12] Mayday's DFG - questions and problems - READ THE FAQ before asking
« Reply #601 on: September 27, 2010, 11:12:43 am »

Clearly I should have made it more clear in my previous post..

There is a link in my sig to my dffd profile, where I upload new versions of Dwarf Fortress+Mayday Tiles.

Currently 0.31.14 is up there. It has been up for two days.
[Dwarf Fortress with Mayday Tileset]
Mike Mayday is a little slow at releasing new versions with his tileset - he poured enough awesome into the tileset in the first place though, so I can't hold it against him. In the meantime, I'll try to update it to each new version. Check the above link for new releases, and leave complaints in the Mayday thread, or on the dffd files themselves.
My ICQ is spam-bait. I name them all

Darquan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [0.31.12] Mayday's DFG - questions and problems - READ THE FAQ before asking
« Reply #602 on: September 27, 2010, 12:05:50 pm »

Sorry. I don't pay much attention to signatures. Sometimes it helps retain some sanity  :-X
OK then, there's no more need to upload my variant anywhere///

Immacolata

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: September 27, 2010, 12:34:14 pm »

Clearly I should have made it more clear in my previous post..

There is a link in my sig to my dffd profile, where I upload new versions of Dwarf Fortress+Mayday Tiles.

Currently 0.31.14 is up there. It has been up for two days.

Hmm, is DFFD being fidgety today? Not only slow to download, but constantly reporting a corrupted archive trying to get the 31.14 set.

Mike Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • gfx whr
    • View Profile
    • Goblinart
« Reply #604 on: September 27, 2010, 02:24:05 pm »

I'll update this today, promise.
...said he 48+ hours ago...

What you need to understand is that I am a compulsive liar  :-[
Upload done though. Sorry.
<3

ZJVavrek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: September 27, 2010, 06:42:37 pm »

I'll update this today, promise.
...said he 48+ hours ago...

What you need to understand is that I am a compulsive liar  :-[

Why should I believe you, huh?

Tryntu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [0.31.14] Mayday's DFG - questions and problems - READ THE FAQ before asking
« Reply #606 on: September 28, 2010, 12:12:17 am »

Question: i've got the new update (woot! i believed in you the whole time, really.(honest.(i swear.))(okay, a little doubt on sunday, but that was quickly shunned.)) IN ANY EVENT

the fonts for the menus are.. uh.. Arial, i believe. >.> how do i change it back to the same font you had back in .12, or is this a bug?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 12:25:51 am by Tryntu »

Acru

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: [0.31.14] Mayday's DFG - questions and problems - READ THE FAQ before asking
« Reply #607 on: September 28, 2010, 01:47:56 am »

the fonts for the menus are.. uh.. Arial, i believe. >.> how do i change it back to the same font you had back in .12, or is this a bug?

In data\init\init.txt there is a new line [TRUETYPE:YES], set it to NO.

However, the dwarf names now are garbled a bit, with picture characters, and I'm not sure how to resolve this in the .12->.14 update.  Perhaps its a side effect of the new(?) truetype code being disabled?  (My world was generated in .12 of dfg.)

Another tip, in d_init.txt, you might like to use the old [PILLAR_TILE:245], rather than 'o', though I found [PILLAR_TILE:206] works best.

-- Acru

Mike Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • gfx whr
    • View Profile
    • Goblinart
« Reply #608 on: September 28, 2010, 04:59:48 am »

AH GODDAMNIT forgot to remove the accents AGAIN.
fix will be up in a minute, sorry.

EDIT: ok done
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 05:54:37 am by Mike Mayday »
<3

Acru

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Laurin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: September 29, 2010, 10:36:50 am »

You probably have show engravings toggled in the init and there is a designation that toggles the engravings.
Im having the same thing. Which setting is that exactly? Maybe I'm reading over it or something...

( http://dragon.student.utwente.nl/temp/engraved_dining_room.png )

EDIT:
I figured it was [ENGRAVINGS_START_OBSCURED:YES], but it's already set to YES and I still don't have the normal smooth looking walls

EDIT: hit d-v for Toggle Engravings, for those that were already visible

Thanks for the hint about toggling the visibility of engravings.  I'm having those weird icons for the first time - I am using the recently published .14 Mayday version and have been a little irritated.

gazj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: September 30, 2010, 04:35:40 pm »

Sorry I am a little late, linux version of dfg is up at http://www.foxjames.co.uk/linux/dfg/dfg_31_14_linux.tar.bz2

Tudo

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

How to install it on 31.15?

FuzzyDoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How to install it on 31.15?

You could use the DIY method, but since there are RAW changes, I'm just going to go without DF for a couple of days. Good thing I recently got back into Civ 3. :)
Also bear in mind that dwarves have their heads at a perfect height for a good face-kicking.
That's the great thing about this forum. We can derail any discussion into any other topic.

Kalrirr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have a bit of a problem with the latest mayday tileset. Whenever I hit "u" to see the list of everything that's in the area, whatever I'm selected is highlighted by a huge white bar, making it so I can't read what I have selected at all. Is this a bug or did I install something wrong? Any help would be appreciated as it's rather annoying.
Death before dishonour
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 78