Poll

Do ya, punk?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 78

Author Topic: [0.34.10] Mayday's Graphics Set - Even in death I still serve  (Read 371932 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

crap i just notice that i copy over ones that i remove the aquifers in it.. ill fix it and update it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8wue4t0wxh63wi9

Is that for linux/mac or for windows?

MrBaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Windows

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yea, was going to edit my post and say 'answered my own question' heh.

Oh yea, whatever you did is making the arena crash when I make a dwarf with all skills at the highest, replacing that with the folder from the updated raw fixed it. Just letting you know.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 02:00:59 pm by smjjames »

billw

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was going to use the linux/mac conversion guide to try and get it working with the new version. Maybe that is too hopeful though, I don't really know the intricacies of tile set setup.

http://www.mediafire.com/?o96wk4fg7vrazw3 for it. enjoy

It seems to work alright i just got done doing that.. and update Dwarf Therapist to work with the thanks to the work of genveir on http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=39229.1545

If you read that thread from four posts before that you will see some funny. Thanks for the file upload!

MrBaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What can i say... I'm a sexy beast.hehehe

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

MrBaker, you did something with the dwarf raws since it was crashing (well, once...) when I tried to creare a dwarf with max possible skills in the arena, but I checked with the vanilla download and its fine, so I used that and now it works fine in the arena for the DFG Maydays edition.

Just letting you know.

MrBaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmmm idk.. i just did what it says on the tutorial... but i never mess with the arena so i don't know what to do with it.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nm, I just had an arena crash with using a dwarf, this time without skill allocation, so I put the origional back in, which had actually gotten saved via a worldgen I made.

Cespinarve

• Bay Watcher
  • Lege lege lege relege labora et invenies
    • View Profile

Sooo... 31.11?  :-X

Maybe this evening or tonight, Mikes timezone? (going by his 'local time' in the profile, he's in Europe somewhere.)

Poland, I'm pretty sure.
Nice one, not sure when I'll be feeling like killing a baby but these things are good to know.
This is why we can't have nice things... someone will just wind up filling it with corpses.
Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife — chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now it's complete because it's ended here."

Cespinarve

• Bay Watcher
  • Lege lege lege relege labora et invenies
    • View Profile

Holy crap! I never noticed the note about replacing the colour.txt files in the init before. I prefer the old colour of cobalite... but microcline looks SO PRETTY.....

Also, since most of my fortress is puddingstone, you've turned it from a sort of yellow diarrhea-brown into something much more likable. The symbol for rough puddingstone is now that of a bed, and the berries have gone from having berry shapes to being little coloured dots. Intentional?

EDIT: And sea nettle jellyfish now look like brown statues.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 12:25:31 pm by Cespinarve »
Nice one, not sure when I'll be feeling like killing a baby but these things are good to know.
This is why we can't have nice things... someone will just wind up filling it with corpses.
Arrakis teaches the attitude of the knife — chopping off what's incomplete and saying: "Now it's complete because it's ended here."

Dahzeal33

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any word on the update yet?

MrBaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

so i have a stupid question. what does Volcanoes look on the world map? i can't seem to find them. and really can't find them on the map.

FuzzyDoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

so i have a stupid question. what does Volcanoes look on the world map? i can't seem to find them. and really can't find them on the map.

In Vanilla DF it's a ^. I don't know what they look like in this pack.
Also bear in mind that dwarves have their heads at a perfect height for a good face-kicking.
That's the great thing about this forum. We can derail any discussion into any other topic.

MrBaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah i know about vanilla but i can't play without this pack I'm spoiled like that.

FuzzyDoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah i know about vanilla but i can't play without this pack I'm spoiled like that.

Same.  :D
Also bear in mind that dwarves have their heads at a perfect height for a good face-kicking.
That's the great thing about this forum. We can derail any discussion into any other topic.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 78