Poll

Do ya, punk?

Yes
- 0 (0%)
No
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 78

Author Topic: [0.34.10] Mayday's Graphics Set - Even in death I still serve  (Read 372024 times)

Mike Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • gfx whr
    • View Profile
    • Goblinart
Re: DFG - questions and problems thread
« Reply #255 on: June 09, 2010, 03:18:07 pm »

Looks like I've forgotten to include the spare tileset. :P no worries it's here, I'll include it in the next update.

And forsaken, DFG can NOT be applied just like any other tileset. One also needs to change the tile definitions in raw/objects/. This can be done using hermano's tile merger but it appears it's too complicated for most people so until he makes a more user friendly version, I have to take care of it :/
<3

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #256 on: June 09, 2010, 03:19:58 pm »

And forsaken, DFG can NOT be applied just like any other tileset. One also needs to change the tile definitions in raw/objects/. This can be done using hermano's tile merger but it appears it's too complicated for most people so until he makes a more user friendly version, I have to take care of it :/
Good to know.  :D

K4el

• Bay Watcher
  • [BORED][AT_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 09, 2010, 03:25:36 pm »

I'm failing at moving Mayday to .06...It keeps saying it needs index in that data file...

All I do is copy/paste RAW and DATA to the new .06 folder, into the save I have, and then I get that error. ?

Mike, hurry up and bundle the graphics with .06!
*twitch*

Please at least TRY to follow the directions I gave. You do NOT copy the RAW and DATA folders. You copy ART and GRAPHICS over, as well as the init.txt file.

forsaken1111, THANK YOU SO MCUH! No highlights, and .06 is working!
Any time!

Yes it does. Actually, i do belive that it concerns cursor and moving thing, I mean - when i move to fast or begin scrolling to far the game crashes. The new version seems a little bit buggy((( I am used to no-mouse gameplay. Dont need cursor.  :(
Hm, I have no idea what to tell you for this one. Have you filed a bug report?

In his defense, the DFG site does say to copy the raws etc in the DIY section. Even if that is apparently no longer correct or perhaps at least not how you were able to make things work.

http://mayday.w.staszic.waw.pl/DFGtutorial.php

« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 03:32:24 pm by K4el »

Aravin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 09, 2010, 03:27:12 pm »

Looks like I've forgotten to include the spare tileset. :P no worries it's here, I'll include it in the next update.

So it's because of this i get crashed with the unhandlded win32 exception? And you can handle it?) Good to know  8)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #259 on: June 09, 2010, 03:28:23 pm »

In his defense, the DFG site does say to copy the raws etc in the DIY section. Even if that is apparently no longer correct.

http://mayday.w.staszic.waw.pl/DFGtutorial.php
Aha, I thought he was responding to what I had said. Sorry. :)

Kalrirr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 09, 2010, 04:01:29 pm »

I have some probs with the keybindings, I don't know how to change Z levels. And editing them doesn't work either. Nothing happens when I press backspace to change a keybinding. :(   I have an azerty keyboard.

Nevermind a friend told me it's < > now. Thanks again Mayday and Forsaken :)
Death before dishonour

K4el

• Bay Watcher
  • [BORED][AT_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 09, 2010, 04:05:58 pm »

I have some probs with the keybindings, I don't know how to change Z levels. And editing them doesn't work either. Nothing happens when I press backspace to change a keybinding. :(   I have an azerty keyboard.

Nevermind a friend told me it's < > now. Thanks again Mayday and Forsaken :)

Also, if you're having problems with your keybindings not working after quitting a game session you're likely over looking the save after quit option. I spent a week rebinding my keys every time i played before i noticed it. maybe not, just a thought.

FuzzyDoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 09, 2010, 04:25:37 pm »

Okay, I'm sure I just got it to work...but the highlighting! That never happened in .05...
Also bear in mind that dwarves have their heads at a perfect height for a good face-kicking.
That's the great thing about this forum. We can derail any discussion into any other topic.

Mike Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • gfx whr
    • View Profile
    • Goblinart
« Reply #263 on: June 09, 2010, 04:42:37 pm »

<3

FuzzyDoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFG32 - questions and problems thread
« Reply #264 on: June 09, 2010, 04:44:18 pm »

Okay, testing now...
Also bear in mind that dwarves have their heads at a perfect height for a good face-kicking.
That's the great thing about this forum. We can derail any discussion into any other topic.

FuzzyDoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 09, 2010, 04:51:08 pm »

Unable to do a full test because I've got to go in a second, but the highlighting everyone's talking about...that didn't happen for me on .05, but now it is...everything is all bright and it looks bad. Also, I still get no sound with your pack, but I do without it. Did you change anything about the sound?

Mike Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • gfx whr
    • View Profile
    • Goblinart
« Reply #266 on: June 09, 2010, 04:53:26 pm »

Yeah, there's no music in the uploaded version.
As for the highlights- read the FAQ.
<3

Sinned

• Bay Watcher
  • <Intentionally left blank>
    • View Profile
When you find yourself in the company of a dwarf and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon... just the dwarf.

Poot

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:haunting quacks]
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 09, 2010, 08:08:37 pm »

Any idea why this is happening with the character?

FuzzyDoom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 09, 2010, 08:09:47 pm »

Any idea why this is happening with the character?

That's what mine was doing. I turned on maysdayMIN-sans-highlighted and that went away.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 78