Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Dwarvemon 2010 v.6 - 101 Pokemon!  (Read 14991 times)

Romtos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarvemon 2010 v.6 - 101 Pokemon!
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2010, 05:18:42 am »

I tested butterfly a bit, but even though its stun spore gets released, I don't see any indication it actually affects its opponent.

Having tested all of them in the arena at some point, I can say that none of the syndromes work.
I'll repost my question because I think your missed it

[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:POKE_TISSUE_LAYERS]
Bulbasaur has this added to it. The body_detail_plan contains a whole list of random body elements. Isn't there any need to select items among these? Or is this for the 'LEAF' tissue?
Basically, I don't really follow what the line [BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:VINE:LEAF:100] and other such lines actually do.
The wiki has no info on this.

Oh, and I'll be off for 2 weeks, I happen to go on holiday. :P After that I'll see how alive this thread is and continue what I was doing in any case.

Lofn

• Bay Watcher
  • There was a hole.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2010, 07:34:42 am »

Basically, I don't really follow what the line [BP_LAYERS:BY_CATEGORY:VINE:LEAF:100] and other such lines actually do.

BP_LAYERS means that it's a token dealing with bodypart (BP) tissue layers (LAYERS).  BY_CATEGORY means that it is dealing with all bodyparts within that category, rather than a specific bodypart token (if you look in the body raws, you'll see CATEGORY:HAND and whatnot on each one).  VINE is the bodypart category that the token is referring to, and LEAF is the tissue layer being added to the bodypart.  100 is the relative thickness of the tissue layer compared to other tissue layers applied to the creature.

In b_detail_plan_default or whatever the file is called, you can see ARG1 and ARG2 and whatnot instead of tissue layer names.  They're replaced by arguments (SKIN, BONE, etc) when the detail plan is used in a creature definition.
Also known as Zuhayr.

Romtos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2010, 09:45:19 am »

BP_LAYERS means that it's a token dealing with bodypart (BP) tissue layers (LAYERS).  BY_CATEGORY means that it is dealing with all bodyparts within that category, rather than a specific bodypart token (if you look in the body raws, you'll see CATEGORY:HAND and whatnot on each one).  VINE is the bodypart category that the token is referring to, and LEAF is the tissue layer being added to the bodypart.  100 is the relative thickness of the tissue layer compared to other tissue layers applied to the creature.

In b_detail_plan_default or whatever the file is called, you can see ARG1 and ARG2 and whatnot instead of tissue layer names.  They're replaced by arguments (SKIN, BONE, etc) when the detail plan is used in a creature definition.
Thanks, now I understand. :)  I'm slowly getting a grasp how to read these token lines with multiple argument, especially the tissue related tokens.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]