Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: The Day Before Tomorrow  (Read 14536 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Day Before Tomorrow
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2010, 03:32:49 am »

Cooperate with Nurse
Tell him/her whatever he/she needs to know. Tell the truth.
Let him/her perform any tests he/she needs to perform.
Take any medicine he/she gives you.

"Man, I have no hope. I just need euthanasia, I... I need rest. Some things are just causing things bad for my well being and others."

But seeing as how you people like being insane bloody mental psychos I doubt this will get through.
Why can't there be one serious forum game here?
How is asking for the nurse to kill you after a slight panic attack and a car crash a serious course of action? My friend, you are a kettle calling pristine white coffee mugs black.
Long Live United Forenia!

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2010, 02:37:04 pm »

Cooperate with Nurse
This. And getting asking to get killed is a little extreme. If we ask for anything it should be a sedative.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2010, 02:39:32 pm »

Or surgery on the frontal and parietal lobes.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2010, 03:10:07 pm »

OBJECTION!! This is competely OOC. We are just a simple buissness man who has not taken a major in medicine. Plus I don't think the doctors will to surgery on our brain just because YOU want them to. Just get treated from glass in our body then if the boss rings up on why we totaled his car we say that our car had its acceleration sabotaged by the 'punks' that live in our street, by changing it to the break pedal.   
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2010, 03:13:05 pm »

OBJECTION!! This is competely OOC. We are just a simple buissness man who has not taken a major in medicine. Plus I don't think the doctors will to surgery on our brain just because YOU want them to. Just get treated from glass in our body then if the boss rings up on why we totaled his car we say that our car had its acceleration sabotaged by the 'punks' that live in our street, by changing it to the break pedal.   
No, Ochita, we need help, especially for thoughts like this.

And I'd rather not lie too much, it just generally worsens our character.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2010, 03:24:17 pm »

I agree with not lying too much but with situtations like explaining to the boss what happened we could do minor bending of the truth. However about getting brain surgery I was trying to say that I don't want the main character put into a mental insitution. I'm sorry if you misunderstood me.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2010, 03:42:22 pm »

> Begin giggling constantly for like 20 minutes, then stop suddenly, standing stock-still, mouth agape. Eyes rolling all around the room, tongue wiggling, and then a single piercing cry of "GABBRO" before beginning the cycle again.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2010, 03:45:47 pm »

How about no?

Lets just tell the doctor that we got in a accident and are hurting.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2010, 03:46:16 pm »

> Begin giggling constantly for like 20 minutes, then stop suddenly, standing stock-still, mouth agape. Eyes rolling all around the room, tongue wiggling, and then a single piercing cry of "GABBRO" before beginning the cycle again.
Do you want people to think there is something horribly wrong with us?
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2010, 03:48:08 pm »

No, no-no-no-no-no!

This.

Also, let's just tell the boss we had one of those 'my mind just froze' moments.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 03:49:57 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2010, 03:53:05 pm »

We explained our situation 3 times already to the doctor, let's just get the treatment.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2010, 11:28:18 pm »

"Man, I have no hope. I just need euthanasia, I... I need rest. Some things are just causing things bad for my well being and others."

But seeing as how you people like being insane bloody mental psychos I doubt this will get through.
Unfortunately, you are Serious and cannot ask people to kill you.

Cooperate with Nurse

How is asking for the nurse to kill you after a slight panic attack and a car crash a serious course of action? My friend, you are a kettle calling pristine white coffee mugs black.
You debate about whether to tell the truth or to lie. Seeing as how you've already lied, you decide to at least attempt to lie some more, so that you don't get into more trouble.

You are far too Serious to consider such an action useful.

How about no?

You tell the Nurse you were in an accident. She gives a look of obviousness, but grabs some Tools and Bottles from some nearby cupboards. She begins removing the Shards of Glass from your skin. The procedure is long and painful, but you are finally gauzed up and ready to go.

The Nurse leaves. You take this as a sign to leave. You exit to the waiting room.

What do you do?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2010, 11:35:30 pm »

Look for a mine of some sort, if a pickaxe is found, buy it. And then look for a cave. (I'm thinking about digging a underground hideout for the eventual fun)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2010, 12:04:50 am »

Leave and go home.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2010, 02:46:28 am »

Yes. Go Home. You are in no state to go back to work. Right?
Long Live United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14