Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: RTD: Space. Turn 17: Well, that's not good.  (Read 12224 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Space. Turn 15: DNA Party!
« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2010, 11:25:16 pm »

Get the dust off me nd go towards the sound with care and weapon at standby

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 18, 2010, 02:22:39 am »

Head over to this complex.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 18, 2010, 03:41:39 pm »

Follow Daniel.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 19, 2010, 06:05:54 pm »

*Ahem*

I'm still not in the statuses.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 19, 2010, 10:31:23 pm »

Turn 16

PCs Turn!

Quote from: Kat (Katsuun)
Stand uncomfortably close to Anderson. Should he spin-kick me; take it like a Kat and harvest my own blood.

[4] You get all up close to Anderson. You stand very near. Smelling of blood and old rags and god knows when the last time you bathed was. Frederick is saying stuff, but it's not even remotely about blood, so you don't give a damn. (Continued below)

Quote from: Anderson (Tarran)
"Dammit, this is the THIRD TIME I broke this hand!" I suck up the pain and look for something to help my hand, and if Katsuun comes near me again, I Spin-kick Kat.

[4-1] You feel like shit. Your are nauseous, your hand hurts, and everything generally sucks. Plus, you are naked. This bothers you less than the lack of a weapon. The thing you swung at appears to actual be human. Ish. And probably not a threat right now. Still, you are not willing to give it any chances You stand and start looking around for something that looks like a weapon. There's a guy who looks like some sort of scientist who has seen better times standing at some sort of holographic display. You hear him calling aout about 'watch this!'. screw that. You head of down a corridor, looking for a weapon, but the whole area is pretty featureless, except endless rows of creatures frozen in suspended animation. And still, still, Kat stays close to you. Creeping you the hell out. 3 You barely resist spin-kicking the hell out of it, but decide it's probably a waste.

Quote from: Daniel Carrion (Flintus10)
Head over to this complex.
Quote from: Markus (inteuniso)
Follow Daniel.
Quote from: Jets (Jetsquirrel)
Get the dust off me nd go towards the sound with care and weapon at standby
Quote from: Jess Brown (Fortis)
Do nothing
Quote from: Kenton (dragnar)
I head to the complex Nirir found.

(Auto-Rolling would just be tedious and drag shit out when one of you inevitable fails to walk in a straight line)

You all work together, and start moving through the woods. The hole is soon approached, with Jets at the bottom of the hole. He helps everyone down. As you wander down the corridor, gaping at the sights before you, you hear something ahead. You approach closer, still looking at the various...things, trapped in this place. Frederick is playing with a holographic device, and you see a plant emerge from a cylindrical chamber.. (Continued below)

Quote from: Frederick XVI (Nirur Torir)
"Hey, keep it down. Uh, please. I think this is some sort of genetics tampering/cloning device ... Watch this." I attempt to splice plant DNA together to get a bush that grows a large amount of sweet orange berries. I'll then look for some sort of "accept" feature.

[6] They ignore you, mostly. Freaking typical. You decide to show them. You grab a holographic image of a man and throw it, and suddenly other forms spin across your field of vision. It lands on a bush of some sort. It has some sort of berries growing on it. With continued attempts you finally get it to grow in size before your eyes, but you are not sure how you did that. It has berries on it, sure. There are symbols all over, and you grope at them, twisting and manipulating them every way you can. Leaves disappear, branches form,. other...parts occur. You are pretty sure you do something wrong and see a furry creature. Something loks like it moves across the plant but you are not sure. You get back to the plant, and start messing with it some more. At one point it looks like something furry and disquieting. Finally you veer back to something that looks like a bush, and the berries on it look huge. 'Good enough' you think, and fumble through a large bar at the bottom. Something else appears, glowing and green. You grab it and it flashes to an brownish color that flashes a moment before disappearing. You hear a noise, and see the chamber fill with a plant. Before you can get a good look at it, it starts...changing. It twists on itself, and its leaves shrink into its branches. The berries on it swell, and start pulsating. After some time, its form seems to stabilize and the door opens. The plant falls over, and out, overburdened by the overripe fruits that hang off it. As it hits the ground, they burst open, Horrific abominations emerge, trailing roots and crawling on truncated paws, wailing in pain, leaves coming out of their heads. Their lives are mercifully short, and you barely resist throwing up, seeing the horrors you have created. As you look up, you notice the others, standing behind you, looking horrified.

NPC's Turn!

All dead.

Spoiler: 2. Kenton (dragnar) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 3. Jets (Jetsquirrel) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 4. Markus (inteuniso) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 6. Kat (Katsuun) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 8. Anderson (Tarran) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unclaimed Goods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 10:36:56 pm by Paranatural »
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Space. Turn 16: It's alive! ALIVE! (Well,was)
« Reply #170 on: May 19, 2010, 10:36:22 pm »

Find something to heal my hand, I'm NOT going to have a broken hand for the rest of the game.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 19, 2010, 10:41:09 pm »

It is time for SCIENCE! Everyone might want to stand back...

I use the device to create a living weapon, a creature that looks like a gauntlet, but that enhances the wearer's strength and "eats" organic matter the palm touches. Also make it secrete acid from the palm, because why the heck not?!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 19, 2010, 10:43:42 pm »

Might want living armor and/or something that carries a extra brain that copies the person that puts it on's memory too. So everyone has a backup and armor.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 19, 2010, 10:47:20 pm »

One thing at a time, I'll get around to it... after trying to make BLACKLIGHT. You all might want to run.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 19, 2010, 10:58:58 pm »

Harvest my own blood anyways.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 19, 2010, 11:01:03 pm »

Harvest my own blood anyways.
I also stay as far away from Kat as possible.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 19, 2010, 11:18:13 pm »

First fire my gaus gun at that thing and GTFO and then Give some basic survival rules to my team Like DO NOT RUN AWAY FROM YOUR TEAM etc.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 19, 2010, 11:19:50 pm »

First fire my gaus gun at that thing and GTFO and then Give some basic survival rules to my team Like DO NOT RUN AWAY FROM YOUR TEAM etc.
He's (the creature) dead Jim.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 20, 2010, 01:43:36 am »

FIRE MAH GAUSS GUN!!!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 20, 2010, 01:45:18 am »

Someone needs to take Jet's gun away before he kills one of us with that -2 to aiming.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14