Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 329

Author Topic: Ironhand's Graphics Set (on Hiatus)  (Read 1234839 times)

TealThanatos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Another small bug for you, when brooks are frozen they look like grey boulders on top and ice underneath o_O

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

That's how they always looked. Boulder-tiles on the top level, a wall of ice underneath. Ironhand has nothing to do with that.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Kazang

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Little doorknobs and keyholes?

Perfect.

Ghundio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I really love this graphics set and just have a quick question:
    Is there a way to make use of this graphic set with Civilization Forge 2.1? I tried just installing the mod over an installation of v 0.42 but all the gems and mineral veins seemed to be messed up.

I have a feeling that flint isn't supposed to look like barrels...
Go into your stocks menu. You'll see a masterwork adamantine sword of some kind. Zoom to its location and you'll be directed to the bottom of the curious structure.

Go now and claim what is rightly yours. And watch out for the zombies.

Wavecutter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The raws for Ironhand/Wormslayer GFX set depends upon heavily modified raws. To make it work you would have to hand edit the raws to fit.
We farm and kill mermaid children. Its too late to worry about political correctness.

Aalto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Or you could just use the raw tile merger.

Edit: which wouldn't actually do anything for new stone types and such, so nm me.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 01:50:58 pm by Aalto »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

I can also report that I don't see any fancy punctuation in the menus, just normal stone texture. Also, why'd you make spaces darker, Ironhand? I know you made them dark for the underground, but why not set the text to the same background?
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

WormSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WormSlayer.com

Slightly smaller cages :)

I swear that little dude can tell when I'm going to take a screenshot! He wasnt even dropping off a cage or caring for the animals, he just came and stood there! :P

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile

I swear that little dude can tell when I'm going to take a screenshot! He wasnt even dropping off a cage or caring for the animals, he just came and stood there! :P
Say 'Camel Cheese!'
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Thundrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haha. They have a mind of their own sometimes. Like Aulė in Tolkien's world, Toady animated the Seven Dwarves, and now they live even when he is not around. We are part of a new Mythology here.

Nice work on all those little objects at any rate, the new door is... adorable.  :D

---

Harmonica

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

New cages are perfect. Just the right balance between pseudo-3D and isometric goodness.

Have you guys considering using tile and colour magic for the doors? You can do some funky things with transparencies on the doors, so that doors of particular materials show up with a two tone effect.

LordZorintrhox pulled it off with his Dwarfletter Gothic set:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=38737.0 (copper doors with patina for example look amazing)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 06:51:25 pm by Harmonica »

WormSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WormSlayer.com

Funny you should say that Harmonica, I was just actually trying to figure out WTF is up with doors... They seem to use either the foreground colour, or the alpha channel depending on which material they get made from?

As they are currently in our tileset, doors mostly work except with certain materials...

(Like Cobaltite in the middle there.)

Also I *REALLY* like how the Z level below the one your looking at is more visible in that tileset! May have to "borrow" that idea :D
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 06:56:39 pm by WormSlayer »

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Post to follow.

Good work :]

WormSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WormSlayer.com

Quick hack, but I think it has potential?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 07:21:08 pm by WormSlayer »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Funny you should say that Harmonica, I was just actually trying to figure out WTF is up with doors... They seem to use either the foreground colour, or the alpha channel depending on which material they get made from?

As they are currently in our tileset, doors mostly work except with certain materials...

(Like Cobaltite in the middle there.)

Also I *REALLY* like how the Z level below the one your looking at is more visible in that tileset! May have to "borrow" that idea :D
i think the cobaltite doors look cool.
But I can never find any, so i won't have any neato doors. :(
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 329