Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: There Is  (Read 9686 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: There Is
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2010, 06:17:31 pm »

we are Kane...
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2010, 06:20:39 pm »

... how could I forget the single best unit GDI has... MAMMOTH TANKS!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2010, 06:21:49 pm »

we are Kane...
Kane (Or Cain) was spawned by a so called entity called Jehovah (God) and was banished to the land of Nod after killing his brother Abel. They are both human.
In 1998, he lead the cult called the Brotherhood of Nod in skirmishes against G.D.I. ever since.
Get your CnC facts right.

... how could I forget the single best unit GDI has... MAMMOTH TANKS!
Mark 2 or 1?

And to remind you, I'll send this horde of Titan MK. 1's to squish your infantry, destroy your vehicles and blow up your base.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 06:23:22 pm by Phantom »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2010, 06:32:02 pm »

Mk 1 or 3, since Mk 2 is not really a mammoth tank... :(

Oh, and your titans can't really do anything about mammoth tanks since they repair themselves and shoot missiles in addition to tank rounds, and the fact that they are both on the same side. :P

If I really wanted to, I would search up more CnC, but I just don't feel like it. :-\
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2010, 06:37:04 pm »

Oh, and your titans can't really do anything about mammoth tanks since they repair themselves and shoot missiles in addition to tank rounds, and the fact that they are both on the same side. :P

If I really wanted to, I would search up more CnC, but I just don't feel like it. :-\
Warning: Chemical Missile Detected
Warning: Hunter Seeker Detected
Warning: WORLD ALTERING MISSILE DETECTED

Ever seen how Nod Banshees  easily blow up Mammoths?  And Titan Rushing could defeat ANYTHING.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2010, 06:47:44 pm »

Oh, excuse me for not knowing anything, I should bow before Phantom, the wisest of us all...

Why do you always have to argue with someone when they get even a small detail related to CnC wrong?

This is not what this thread is about, It's about having fun, I don't expect anything else but. If you really want to talk about CnC, to it on a right thread, not here, not now. Just stop. Please, I don't want another 'Corrupt a wish' arguement.

Katsuun

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loli_Weaboo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2010, 09:36:04 pm »

>Scream in epic fury.

>Emo.
how would a Fortress based curse work?

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Sans context.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2010, 09:37:35 pm »

>Scream in epic fury.

>Emo.
> Shout at Katsuun for trying to make everything worse.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2010, 10:08:01 pm »

Ever seen how Nod Banshees  easily blow up Mammoths?  And Titan Rushing could defeat ANYTHING.

> Erase PHANTOM from EXISTENCE
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2010, 10:18:47 pm »

> Erase PHANTOM from EXISTENCE
Do you want to see my completely spammy annoying side?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2010, 10:29:46 pm »

No... Wait, that wasn't your spammy side? ???

Just calm down everyone, we're supposed to be having fun, not arguing.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2010, 10:31:47 pm »

You new here?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2010, 10:33:43 pm »

You new here?
No, he's the third Adams brother-
OF COURSE HE'S NEW HERE.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2010, 10:40:03 pm »

Lurking for a year, registered one month ago, not that new.

You got something wrong with re-railing this thread?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2010, 10:51:04 pm »

Yes, let's get this back on track.

Create sentient grapefruit-men, aboard a banana ship, and make their insidious hivemind grape cluster men rivals in their savage danish vessels.

Then make banana cluster homeworld for the grapefruits and danish pile homeworld for the grapes.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7