Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Twilight. By Bay 12 Games.  (Read 8565 times)

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight. By Bay 12 Games.
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2010, 08:55:30 pm »

Inuit Jim: Throw the newspaper wrapped soap back to wherever it came from while yelling "Don't litter fucker!". Practice playing the harmonica that Derick Rapson gave me while walking further along the street and considering life.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2010, 09:21:54 pm »

Jesus bloody christ!
Don't zip vest.

Ask Van Helsing if I could throw any more junk out the window. Because It is being dark it might hit a vampire.

Also ask if I could have a wrap to prevent people from seeing right through my chest when vest is off.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 09:27:55 pm by Phantom »

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2010, 02:30:17 pm »

Johnny says in a panicked voice that he doesn't know, he only wanted to get out and the elevator got stuck, he tried the emergency exit and it was locked, then say that you heard someone climbing when you tried to look down some kind of shadow knocked him back to the door as it zipped downwards, the freakiest thing you saw in your life.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2010, 01:04:14 am »

Go Mountain Lion hunting with Sparklepire family. Cuz, y'know, us Sparklepires only eat predators.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2010, 08:01:19 pm »

Helsing: Become suspicious.

Oh yeah, and bump.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2010, 08:05:51 pm »

That image is too funny Sensei. I spilled yogurt all over my keyboard.

Edwart: make face look like the one in Sensei's picture.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

The Architect

• Bay Watcher
  • Breeding supercows. What I've been doing on DF.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2010, 01:01:25 am »

Mr. Weregild:

*Return from weekend trip.*

Check satchel to assure myself that the ticket is still present. Continue being easy to update. Thumb phonebook while waiting if one is available, looking for pawnshops, gun stores, and local NRA office (who might know of gun shows, flea markets, and locals who sell weaponry etc. for making things interesting).
Dwarf Fortress: where blunders never cease.
The sigs topic:
Oh man, this is truly sigworthy...
Oh man. This is truly sig-worthy.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2010, 09:26:20 pm »

VERSION UPDATED
GAME CONTINUES
SAVECOMPAT = TRUE

NOTE: Sorry for problems during the updating process. The Private Server bug that prevented them actually working has been fixed. -Bay12 team.

~~~~~

Jim: You grab the offending trash and throw it upwards, saying "Don't Litter, Fuckers!" You're not actually sure who threw it, but you're pretty sure that you didn't hit them. You've gained exp in throwing, swearing and righteous indignation: environmental causes. You whip out your harmonica and bust into a mad rendition of Piggies. Several nearby people lose relation ship scores with you. Several nearby people gain relationship scores. You have gained exp in Anti-capitalism, Music, Harmonica, and Cross-instrumentation.

~~~~~

"Jesus bloody Christ," you murmur under your breath. You turn to face Helsing, intent at asking for a wrap and/or something else to throw. Helsing looks at the inside of your vest. He looks at your face. He looks at the inside of your vest. He looks at your face.

"JESUS BLOODY CHRIST!" Helsing exclaims. He pulls out  angled knife.

~~~~~

Johnny: "I don't know, I only wanted to get out and the elevator got stuck, I tried the emergency exit and it was locked, then I heard someone climbing when I tried to look down some kind of shadow knocked me back to the door as it zipped downwards, the freakiest thing I saw in your life."

You've gained exp in lying and run-on sentences.

The Dustered Gunman says "Yeah fucking right."
He gestures with the ?Handgun?. You get the point that you're supposed to stand by the edge of the platform. You comply. It's a helleva long drop down, isn't it? You hear the sound of the door opening. Dustered Gunman orders you into the room. It is small, with several banks of switches, lights, and screens. There is an additional door marked "Fire Escape."

~~~~~

Edwart:You make preparations to leave on a lion hunting trip. It is important for your coven of Sparklepires to sake your blood-thirst on non-humans. Your family doesn't want to hurt people. That'd be bad. You moodily go to your room and make faces at the mirror. Of course, your reflection doesn't actually show in the mirror. Why do you have any bloody mirrors? MASSIVE SKILL RUST INCREASE!

Your family is prepared to go hunting.

Helpful help: This action will take several turns, continue?

~~~~~

Helsing:  You hear Texas say, "Jesus Bloody Christ."
Texas menacingly turns to you. His CHEST ISN'T THERE!? You are stunned. You exclaim "JESUS BLOODY CHRIST!"
You have a bad feeling about this and draw your #Steel Kukuri#

~~~~~

Weregild: You notice a table with a phone book and several magazines on it. You get up and grab the phonebook.

A TRAP DOOR OPENS UNDERNEATH YOU!

You are falling. You land on something soft. You look up and see a square of light. The square of light goes out, as if the trap door just closed. It is very dark.

~~~~~
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2010, 09:36:17 pm »

CONTINUE TO HUNT FOR BAMBIS MOM
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2010, 09:39:33 pm »

"Alright I don't even know why it's even like that.

And if you try to kill me I'll leave. Either by walking sanely out the door or jumping off the balcony. And I only threw stuff out the window if it is ridiculously bad quality. Seriously look at that chair,  it isn't even made of wood it is made of cardboard."

The Architect

• Bay Watcher
  • Breeding supercows. What I've been doing on DF.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2010, 09:40:03 pm »

Mr. Weregild:

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY MY WEREGILDS WHEN I DONT GET THE LOTTERY MONEY!? ARRGH!

...Come down off of adrenaline high and stop screaming. Reset chair and wait calmly. Hmm, is there a reason City Hall is equipped with mechanical traps?

Pondering your entrance, suddenly remember that all of the staff at City Hall was exceptionally short and featured plentiful in facial hair.

GARR! THEY THOUGHT I WAS AN ELF BECAUSE OF MY DISGUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damnit. In pretending to be a hippie, I've met their fate!
Dwarf Fortress: where blunders never cease.
The sigs topic:
Oh man, this is truly sigworthy...
Oh man. This is truly sig-worthy.

Urist McOverlord

• Bay Watcher
  • [Evil_Genius]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2010, 10:05:22 pm »

Input new character:
Civilization: The Floods of Soapers
Race: Dwarf
Name: Urist McElectedofficial
Points put equally in Annoyance, Uselessness, Mandates, and VIOLENCE

It just isn't a bay12 story without angry alcoholic midgets and their machinations.

EDIT: forgot VIOLENCE!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 10:07:41 pm by Urist McOverlord »
Magma: The cause of, and solution to, all life's problems.

If it moves, it wants to kill you. It may not try to, but it wants to.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2010, 03:54:48 am »

Inuit Jim: Feel hungry. Look for a cafe, supermarket or other place where it is possible to buy food at a lowish price.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2010, 01:35:06 pm »

Input new character:
Civ: Utopia
Race: the Zoologically Dubious
Name: Sue
Skills: 33% in jack of all trades, 33% in omnidiciplinary scientist, 33% in overpowered, 3% in magalomania.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2010, 02:35:22 pm »

Johnny enters the room slowly while surveying it for anything useful as either a distraction device or a weapon
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10